zadig's anything and everything thread

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by zadig, Feb 19, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    Starting is the hardest thing.

After bouncing around the web for some time I've landed here, and will use this space as a place to journal about all things Femdom, BDSM, and chastity related that my often-addled mind has a need to discuss. Though toying with self-denial and teasing for a long time, there is something about speaking publicly that solidifies the experience and gives it more impact. Hopefully, any readers will be entertained, intrigued, and pleased that they visited.

This first post is about the search for self-denial techniques. Quite a lot has already been written on that topic, and there are quite a few sites and tools on the net. Some are fun, some are clever, but none seem to just grab me and say "Hey! Your orgasms are mine now." Maybe that's because of the lack of direct human contact behind them. After all, it's the human touch, the interaction with another that ultimately drives us, even if that interaction is limited by the confines of the internet.

Anyway, I've been in self-imposed denial since late December, 2010, and have been thinking about different ways to build timers or randomizers to determine when release is allowed. My guess is that I am not alone in enjoying this hobby on this site? *smiles* I thought not. I've come up with the following, and am satisfied with none so far.

1. Follow one of the long term teases on a tease site. This can be nice because a human made the thing, and humans can be frightully, fitfully devious - in a good way. But in the end it's an of-the-shelf solution to a highly individualized issue.

2. I wrote a little excel spreadsheet with randomized dates hidden away inside, and check it each day to see if YES or NOT YET is showing in the permission cell. Technically, this thing is saying I could have had release on Jan 16, but I wasn't happy with my progress so passed on it. And, yes, I have regretted that decision a few times since then!

3. Wondering if a lotto based randomizer would be enjoyable. Here in Florida we have Fantasy5 (numbers 1 - 36), and that could be used in plenty of ways. For example, allow release once every number has appeared at least once. Or pick 5 and see if those five come uyp within a single week (it doesn't happen very often, but turns out 4 of 5 does, which is builds some nice anticipation). You get the idea.

4. While bouncing around the web, I ran into a group about school-type punishments. Specifically, writing lines. For some reason that grabbed me by the, errr ... imagination. But the people making the assignments were tossing out 100's of lines to do at a time, and my privacy and time constraints just didn't fit. At the time these constraints seemed a limitation, but what if the time constraint was replaced with permission for release at the end of writing the lines however long it took? Then my limited time and privacy are assets in the tease, yes? Permission is earned after 500 lines completed or some such number. IT would make an interesting tension between the drudgery of writing and the anticipation of getting one step closer one line at a time.

5. The above could be adapted to this forum (or any other) so easily --- release is allowed after 100 posts (or 200, or ....). This is nice because it helps keep the community active.

6. One blog had an elegantly simple idea. Release is earned after a large number of edges - say 250. Since that can take time in a busy life, the tension builds and builds over many days. Too randy? Just take a day off - of course you are delaying what you are aching for at the same time. Clever. (Note to self: find that blog again.)

So that's what's going on right now. Hopefully, some of these ideas can be enjoyed by others here at the Mansion.

Be well.

2. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    If you are interested, I would be happy to act as your "virtual" keyholder. I could bring much more to the relationship than simply a "random" chastity sentence. If you are interested, and truly serious, drop me a pm, or email.

Love & torment,

Mistress Angelique

3. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    Mistress Angelique,

This is an exceptionally kind offer. Thank you. I will respond through pm.

Be well,
    zadig

4. zadig

zadig Member

Local Time:
    OBSERVATION:

It seems that when male Doms train subs the goal is to teach them to give really good blow jobs. When female Dommes train subs the goal is to teach them to do housework. To me, this speaks volumes about the superior practicality of the female mind. *smiles*

Be well,
    zadig

ps -In truth there is probably a far deeper and long ranging discussion to be had about vanilla gender roles and expectations and how they beed over into Ds relationships.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice