Neosteel Sports Belt?

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by emsprisoner, Feb 13, 2011.

1. emsprisoner

emsprisoner Senior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 PM
    I'm thinking about getting a steel belt as I've got to the point with the CB range where I'm fed up of not sleeping and the ball grinding that happens. I work a physical job and also do regular intense exercise so I'm wondering about a really low profile belt that sits very low on the hips. I have seen pictures of other belts and know that they would show during exercise as the sit quite high.

Also tips and experience of using the measuring kits would be great.

Thanks in advance.

2. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    I have a Neosteel Arch Masterpiece. It really is surprisingly very easy to wear. Mobility is great. I laid a patio wearing mine.

It's certainly better than a hip belt I've owned, a CB-2000 and a Ms Lori.

The fact the balls are not enclosed is key for me. They are the source of the most discomfort wearing any sort of device.

For those that want a *truly* feminine view the Arch doesn't do it as well as a Shemale. But it’s very smooth under clothes. I'm glad with my choice.

Good luck.

3. Andee

Andee Enthusiast :)

East Anglia
    Local Time:
    Sorry, I meant waist belt.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:19 PM
    I wear a Neosteel She-Male Sports Model Hip Belt. I can wear any type of clothing and no one is the wiser. I've worn swimming trunks around friends and family. Women's swimming bottoms around the house too. I can wear girl's low-rise jeans and it rides just under the waist band. The belt rides right above you hip bones. If you set in a normal chair. The belt rides right a the point your legs met you waist.

It's a thrill to be locked up tight around your family or out with friends and no one knows that you wearing steel undergarments, other than my wife. As for exercise, what's that? I haven't found one thing that I can't do being locked up. Well other that the obvious, sex or masturbation. I haven't rode a peddle bike while locked up, and would think it might be painful. But have rode my motorcycles many times while locked up.

But in closing, it will take you sometime to adjust the steel to your body shape, and your body time to adjust to wearing steel underpants.

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice