Smoking

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by 6000swearer, Feb 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. 6000swearer

6000swearer New member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Hi

My girlfriend has kept me in a chastity device for over six months now. We first needed it after I told her that I masturbate a lot when on my own. She wasn't too happy about this and now keeps me locked during the week, when I am at work but will let me out at the weekend unless she goes out anywhere on her own. In this case she will make sure that I am locked up first so I really have very little - well none really - chance to masturbate behind her back. If she knows she is off out on Saturday she generally won't let me out until she is back as she says it's not really worth the hassle. Well not for her anyway!

We started with the CB 3000 but as I am not the biggest of guys we got the 6000s and she is much happier with this. She likes the way that it fills the cage as soon as it starts to go hard and certainly stops any chance of a serious erection. She will tease it mercilessly during the week but is adamant that orgasms are only for the weekends. Very occassionally she will take the cage off in the week and let me play with it but she says if I dare cum it will go back in for a month so I have to be very careful. If she is a bit grumpy she can "forget" to let me out at all at the weekend and no amount of pleading or begging will make any difference. Once we get passed the weekend I know I'm in for another week as well. Fortunately this doesnt happen very often!

She scared me a bit last year. I had been pestering her to give up smoking, which she had refused to do for ages but one day she said she was going to give it a go and at least cut down dramatically. I laughed and said she would never do it but if she wanted to try I would stop as well, although I only had the occassional one. She said that was not good enough and if I was serious then she would stop smoking and only smoke when we were out in the pub or whatever at the weekend. She said my part of the deal was to stay locked in my cage when she was off the fags, but that I could have an orgasm if she had a fag. She said that was fair and that if I was so certain she couldnt do it then what was I bothered about. I wont bore you wilt the details but I went through some very long periods with no orgasm and ended up having to get her pissed with a packet of fags in front of her. At one point she was talking about giving up smoking all together except Christmas and her birthday and that really put the shits up me. Fortunately she is now back on the smokes.

She is out with the girls tonight and I am here hoping she wont be too late and will take the cage of when she gets back but somehow i dont think I will hold my breath.

Have a good week end all

6000s

2. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    That's awful. What a mad idea to create an incentive for you to stop her from killing herself. If she gets cancer, I hope you'll think the wanks were worth it.

3. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    6:56 PM
    Yeah, I also think the connection between your orgasms and her smoking is bad.

You should try to help her to quit smoking.

Makes me sick to see those two things connected. Smoking is no game, but a sickness.

Why not make a game that after ten orgasms of you, she will be thrown in front of a train? That way the killing is much more efficient.

4. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    1:56 PM
    I would love to get my wife/Mistress to quit smoking, but would never tie it to my chastity. Not unless there were some sort of consequence for her if she smokes. Something OTHER THAN my getting out of the cage. After all, where is the incentive to quit? She wants to let you out from time to time, and that only gives her an excuse to smoke. Maybe if you were allowed to use your least favorite paddle on HER if smokes would work better.
    :unsure:

5. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:56 AM
    First off, I do understand how unhealthy smoking is. But I have a smoking fetish. A sexy woman smoking sexy is nothing but wetness in my panties. But a smoke stinking, cig lip flapper, no way. As if you have read in some of my stories, smoking plays a part. The every once and awhile, indulgence shouldn't be all that bad. Heck most of us have many other bad habits that are just as deadly on our bodies. Tanya even like the every so smoke while dressed up pretty. Lipstick stains just do it for me. Even mine.

Now to your dilemma. Orgasm for smoking. If she's willing to only have one once a month. Then allow you one, orgasm. I see nothing wrong. Other than the bitchy side of going without, for both of ya. For me, one night out special, with her lighting up. Then teasing me to no ends. Oh my!! Just think. She could tell you tonights the night, your all worked up in you Chastity Device. Out on the town, few drinks, dinner, and Dancing. Back to your home. Ties you down. Removes the Chastity. She pulls out the smoke. But doesn't lite it. Starts stoking your cock. When you close, she said's too bad, I don't feel like smoking tonight. Back in your cage. While the lock clicks, your last thoughts of her smoke with the sexy red stain on its end. Along with your red stained cock that she kissed before locking it back up.

Other than if she was to quit for good, could YOU!! never orgasm again, that is. Yes be careful what you ask, or wish for. I've been thinking of something that might just work for both of you. Lets said, one smoke/orgasm in six days. Doubling the next wait time. 12 days, 24 days, 24 days, 48 days, 96 days, 192 days, 384 days, so on and so on!! Wouldn't be long and neither of you would be getting any. Ha, ha.

Just me, rambling, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice