For sale: Penis plug "Triple Rider"

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by shnuxx, Feb 18, 2011.

1. shnuxx

shnuxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:35 PM
    Hi everyone,

I'm selling a steel through-hole penis/urethra plug "Triple Rider" from steelpleasures.co.uk: http://www.steelpleasures.co.uk/?page=shop&shop_group_id=3&item_id=67

It is 7cm long! I was frightened when I saw how long that actually is; typical case of eyes being bigger than stomach. I just can't handle it, so I'm selling it as virtually new. Of course it will be shipped cleaned and sterilised.

It costs £35 new from the manufacturer's site (see above). I'm taking offers via PM. Buyers from the UK/EU preferred. Thank you very much.

Regards,
    shnuxx

Attached Files:

2. Notre Domme

Notre Domme Junior Member

Local Time:
    These are good instruments toplay. They make a wonderfull high pitched scream as they go in, or ratherthe slave does !
    Thats a small one. Frighten yourself by looking at penisplugsablaze website.

My slaves are all heavily Alberted with 5mm core bcr s and they still take these with a lot of lube and practise. The urethra stretches very easily, although the fuss they make while its done is rewarding.

Do not worry if you do not sell it just soak the penis in hot water for ten minutes and lube well. You will soon be buying a larger one. The trick is to insert a smooth narrow one first and never use anything without a large end as its essential it does not suck in and enter the bladder as then its an operation to get it out.

Never use cotton buds as insertion very smooth plastic only and use your tongue to check for rough bits before you insert. Urethra will scar permanently very easily.

3. southernboy85

southernboy85 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Ill buy it if you want to ship to the US. Let me know at collegeboy202020@yahoo.com

4. shnuxx

shnuxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi there,

I sent you an email a while ago. Awaiting your reply :)

Thanks!

5. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i have one of these, it kept falling out, so i am now made to wear it inside my cb3000 and this keeps it in place, up to 4 hours at the moment.

6. G_H

G_H Professional Lurker

Local Time:
    5:35 PM
    Eyes bigger than stomach? I hate to tell you this, but you're using it wrong, mate.

7. shnuxx

shnuxx Junior Member

Local Time:
    SOLD

Thank you very much.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice