Lori Tube #15 Spiral

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by xcitex2, Sep 30, 2008.

1. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    3:40 AM
    Well here goes part one of who knows how many for the #15. First off from what I can tell the measurements seem to be spot on.

Now the crazy parts. I know everyone who sells these things has to provide the legal disclaimer but she does not and states as such provide any instructions for use. For the most part it is self explanatory. However her clever little locks are not. "Push in and turn" is one thing but there is nothing to tell you exactly how to line things up. Speaking of lining things up if you put the spiral part on wrong and do not get it lined up right it will pinch like a son of a bitch. Damn that hurt.

I spent about two hours in the device until such time as the lock somehow disengaged and as my wife had to run out she just had me remove it for now ill I can figure it out later. Needless to say no sleeping in it tonight. I will say for the short time it was on it was a HUGE change in comfort for the better compared to the CB6000. A little heavy though. This was a little disappointing as the web site said it was very lightweight. Have not compared actual weight but it is slightly heavier I think than the 6K.

Well more later when I have some actual facts to present.

2. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Seven Hours and counting

Well so far so good! I have the device on now for seven hours straight and honestly can barely tell it is there. Overall I think following the instructions provided by Mistress Lori during the order process paid off. I was very leery with all the complaints about sizing but I am fortunate as the fit seems to be good so far.

In regards to the lock mechanism I think I have also figured that out as well. It utilizes a locking screw design and the initial problem is when turning the key it turns the screw like it should. However there is a special design where part of the lock housing goes over the spiral to keep it in place. If you do not "push" down on the lock as instructed it will keep turning the whole housing instead of just the screw thus making the alignment miss-match of the lock and cage. This of course allows the lock to back itself out and thus gives the sub a free run. Now that is fixed I think I am stuck.

Had the first chance to use the urinals earlier before lunch. What I love about this device is that is once again an option. Still have to be careful to make sure everything is lined up though. LOL

Lastly nothing to report in terms of erections. I can see this device will not allow one so I think that apprehension has kept me from even thinking about. I fear the pain that is sure to follow so I am doing what I have to do to avoid that situation. Goddess assured me at lunch today we will test that this evening--:sad0125:

Hopefully this is of some use to someone-regards

3. windrush

windrush Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:40 AM
    The Lori wesite states that this device can be used with or without a piercing.Are you using it as a "pierced" device,and if not does this affect the security?

4. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:40 AM
    Waiting to hear about the erections! :sex023:

Would also like to hear about how sleeping went.

Just curious are you more of a shower or a grower?

i am a grower myself and i think that is part of the issues i have had with my devices. :anim_43:

5. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    -windrush

I am not pierced so I am using the device as such. In terms of security I suposed one might be able to find a way to beat it but just last night before bed I had fitting issue most likely where one of my testicles came out the back thus leaving one still in front of the ring along with my penis in the spiral cage. In the 6k this would have meant just pulling the device off and there I would be free. However I actually needed to get the key to get out as no matter how hard I tried it was not coming off that way. Still not sure if it was a fitting issue or what at this point however I wore it all last night erections included and was not able to duplicate the situation.

newsub4a:
    Nothing to hear about erections they don't happen. Pretty similar to the 6K in that the A ring gets pulles up a little tight and there is no where at all for the penis to go. As I am definitely a grower this only presents one problem and that is the extra skin around the penis wants to push out through the ring openings. It obviously is not going anywhere and so far no adverse effects. However the first time it happened it happened when the lock was not all the way secure thus allowing the cage part to move ever so slightly and oh my God that pinched in a bad way.

So far once we have gotten the lock figured out it is not bad. I did wear it all day yesterday and slept in it last night. I like the fact that there is more of an open feeling as that keeps the hygiene issues better managed. I do think I should have gone with my gut however and ordered a longer cage portion. I followed the instructions to the letter as did Mistress Watchful and others and sure enough there are some possible fit issues that I am still working out.

On a side note, Goddess loves the fact that she has more exposed skin to tease and torment and this could be the worst part of this device LOL

6. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    love it! thanks

7. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Another statistic..

Well I am afraid that I will also be another person who has to return the device to be resized on the testis ring. Believe it or not it is just a little too big. Every time I wear it for extended periods one of my testes pulls back through and I am left with one in and one out. I emailed Lori this morning so will keep you all posted on her instructions and time line. The disappointing part is my wife REALLY likes the device.

Oh well back to the 6k I guess for a while-rats

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ours needs approx 400$ reworking, apparently we measured incorrectly... by 1.5 INCHES!!!!!

How would it be possible for us to make that mistake repeatedly... over a week.... tell me?!

9. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    See now this is what really bothers me. Luckily I have an email from her that says I get one alteration of the testi ring if needed for free. My question is if all these people are following the directions how are all these people getting the wrong size? Could it be the directions are wrong. My question on your case is would it not be less expensive to just get the newer models that are less? Lets hope things work out for the better. To bad your pet and I did not get the same device and just needed the opposite sizes.

LOL-best of luck

10. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, we had a very nice email from Ms Lori this morning saying she will deal with this for 400$ regardless of what needs to be done.

Confusingly her email pointed us to remeasure the teste ring and the head ring (which all fit perfectly) and said that the length measurements could be taken from the returned device.... but apparently it's 1.5 inches too long!

Anyway, we are going to send as many photos with the tape measure visible so there are NO problems this time round.

Good luck with yours xcite!

11. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Best wishes to you. I received a quick reply yesterday as well saying she is taking care of the adjustment. She recommended going to a hardware store and purchasing rubber o-rings to try on so that only one finger will fit between the ring and the testis. Once I find out what this size is I am to return the device so it can be resized in that area. While the initial process is/was frustrating so far she seems to be dedicated to making things right. I will keep you all posted and best of luck MW on yours as well.

12. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Been a little while but had some recent changes in the situation so here goes for the update.

First and foremost Mistress Watchful may be on to something. She had mentioned in another post on here that Ms. Lori may not like to deal with men. (paraphrasing) My wife has been dealing with Ms. Lori on the alterations of our spiral and all I can say is she just raved about the service and prompt replies. Even received emails as late as 11:00PM.

While I am currently not privileged to all the info as my devious little Goddess is up to something I do know this. Ms Lori is altering the main ring at no charge, adding a loop to the end of the spiral so that I can not extend past it at no charge, and gave my wife a discount on the purchase of our second device. I would think the alterations on the first were done at no charge due to the fact the we ordered another device. While I have no idea what we are going to do with two devices strike that three if you count the 6K I do know Goddess is pretty excited about the new device that is coming. I can only assume the new #2 as we have already talked about it.

At any rate we just got word that she has our spiral and will be sending it back out this upcoming Tuesday.

While I can offer this praise here are some things I have learned from this whole thing.

Measure Measure and re-measure. If at all possible find some o-rings to use to test size and fit. While this was recommended the firs time I used the tailors measure tape that my wife had and unfortunately no such luck. Even the length on the spiral was off by more than an inch.

The other consideration one might need to take into account is whether you are a "shower" or a "grower". This obviously causes some problem in the spiral as once I start to get erect and with the end of the device being open as it was I literally grow right past the end of the spiral. While certainly uncomfortable I would venture to say reaching an orgasm is not an unrealistic probability. We ordered this device for the hygiene aspects as both my wife and I loved the open design. My advice is look for a alternative if you are in the grower category, however I am sure better measurements would lend to a better fit.

Feel free to post any questions and I will try to answer them as best as possible. My over all advice would be this: Men/boys/gurls/sissies we are not in the place to deal with a Mistress who makes these devices so if you have the luxury I would let your Goddess/Mistress/Wife/Dom(e) take care of it as my wife obviously worked some type of magic.

13. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm sorry.... how is this really truly possible? We are intelligent people, an inch is not a small measurement. I think we would know if we mis-measured by a whole inch (or in our case an inch and a half!) :anim_04:

14. cbslaajedj

cbslaajedj Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    Hi all,

I want to get one myself and get my piercing next week (a frenum) What helpful tips does everybody have for me?

thanks

15. Steelonme

Steelonme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Mistress , size can vary considerably. I think they need the smallest possible measurement. My sissy clit can vary in size while flaccid.

16. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i agree with you, xcite, that Ms.Lori seems inclined to work with Ladies on the selection of Her devices. Mistress recently interacted with Her, and MsLori provided some really keen insights for the best steel chastity suitable for a long-term chastized maid likee myself!

17. Mistress Watchful

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Measured day in, day out, over a week, and still to this day 6 months later, we get the same measurement.... is it still possible to be so inaccurate?! Measured before sex, after sex, in the morning, in the evening... for a $700 item, we measured consistently and accurately.

When the device arrived it was 1.5 inches LONGER than our required measurement. Who made the mistake?

We are redoing our photos tonight to send to Ms Lori for her "expert" opinion!

18. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    Unclear order form.

I just looked at Mistress Lori's order form. It is unclear to me what dimension she is asking for with the testes ring. With the other rings, she requests the diameter, which would be the circumference divided by 3.14. It is not clear whether she wants the circumference or the diameter, to me. Perhaps that is the source of confusion for others, as well.

Personally, with such devices I prefer to order them just large enough for one testicle to fit through, which in my case is 1.75 inches. If I were to use the method that she recommends, then I would end up with 1.5 - 1.625 inch diameter, and I would be unable to put it on. I also like sizing the device for just one testicle, so that nothing can slip out once the penis is also put through the ring.

19. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    She wants the diameter in almost everything. With that being said the new #15 is back after modifications and she added a loop at the end to keep "me" in it. Here is a picture.
    [​IMG]

As far as the testes ring I do not have any feedback for that yet as I literally have not had the chance to get in to it. I tried yesterday on a brief break but as I had no lube to help me it was pretty tuff. It is definitely resized but I am not sure how that is going to work. We provided a 1-5/8" and it is actually 1-3/4" inside diameter. Since I have not tried it on I will have to assume there is some form of a conversion they do on their end. I will make sure to post more info as it becomes available. It won't be long as Goddess is chomping at the bit. LOL

20. mudgely

mudgely Member

Local Time:
    My right testicle can JUST squeeze through a 1.75 ring. Once the penis goes through, a 1.75 won't come off easily. However, as I discussed it with Chris over at SteelWerks, he pointed out that anything which can slide on, can also slide off. I also know that a testicle can be pushed up into the abdomen. So I have decided to get a hinged ring on my device, with an ID just small enough that removal is not possible when it is locked.

I am concerned about wearability. How snug is this for you? I am very curious to hear how it works for you. I am worried about getting something too snug to be worn for long periods.

21. Steelonme

Steelonme Junior Member

Local Time:
    All this negative talk about the Lori's makes me want to get a Gereckes! I think her boy Paulie is the one who doesnt know how to measure. If you look at the latest creations page on her site you see a lot of variation in sizes of the devices that supposedly have the same length. Some look quite shorter or longer then others.

22. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Now for the part most have been waiting for. The new adjusted spiral was worn for about 15 hours the first run this weekend. The ring size initially was tuff to get into. As I got slightly aroused a couple of times I found it to be a little restrictive right away. The odd part however is as I became aroused unlike the past devices I wore where the penis filled the cage to the point of wanting to explode this device due to the new ring sizes seemed to stop the erection at the base of the penis. While it remains to be seen if this is good or bad I could not find any ill effects of the device as I was still able to use the restroom with no restrictions. It is definitely frustrating though. A very odd feeling for the lack of better words to have your erection stopped internally in a way. The spiral part still seems a little small in the diameter as the skin of the shaft of my penis gets trapped in the various loops. While no pinching takes place it just looks very odd to say the least.

Now the first night sleeping in it happened by accident. As my Goddess/wife undressed for bed that was my first sensation of getting slightly erect. It was also my first concern as the foregoing statements came into play. I thought something might have been wrong so I figured I would take it off till I could re-asses the situation. However, unlike the CB6K there is no way in the world to take this off while in any form other than totally flaccid. So while I lay there in bed trying to take my mind off things I quickly fell asleep as I was more tired than I had suspected. Of course a few hours later I woke with the first real (nocturnal or otherwise) erection and realized everything seemed to be OK. Back to sleep I went and thus the cycle continued a couple more times over the evening.

23. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    this sissymaid really likes what i believe is one MsLori's creations, called the 'wedding chastity.' i recall it has internal teeth to prevent problems with getting excited, which i feel is a good thing because if it really does that it would help me to remain even more focussed on Mistress's needs. i also recall it requires at least one piercing.

does anyone know anything more about this 'wedding chastity?' i'm not sure if MsLori offers it... thank Y/you!

24. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    1:40 AM
    Dear Ladylionzsissy,
    Here is a link that I came across earlier this month looking into Lori's Chastity Tube's. I like the idea of something small and still be very secure and unable orgasms with out removing with proper tools. Something I could wear for long lock-up times and when camping and riding with the boy's. This tube seems might be the right one for me. Chastity {R} a member on this site also has something of the same design. Reading her blog, she has modified a Lori's #3 to her liking. Be sure and check her's out also.
    http://www.chastitytube.com/weddingring.html
    Hope these help, keep me informed as I am looking also. Missy Tanya

25. xcitex2

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Updates

Well as I am in the spiral today I have to say I am actually looking forward to the new #2. While this is a little better than the CB6K there seems to be a lot of pinching going on for me. Since I have a lot of skin when flaccid the first sign of an erection causes that skin to get trapped between the rings and damn it smarts. However in terms of security, well lets just say it works. I do think with better measurements the spiral portion would be better fitted. It needs to be about an inch longer for me to allow for expansion. Perhaps, however that is the point. Needless to say already frustrated and now locked this is going to be a test for sure.

The new #2 is coming and you can see the picture in my journal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice