forced eating ideas

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by lockeddown30, Feb 1, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. lockeddown30

lockeddown30 Member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    i hate to eat mayonaisse, salads and sanwiches. i become exicted at the thought of being forced to eat those things. what are some ideas that can be used for punishment and peasure considering the above with my mistress

2. Cuckolding Couple

Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    When Jamie is "in the doghouse" he must sleep in a kennel designed for a large dog. There is not enough room for him to sit upright let alone extend his arms or his legs. On these occcasions he is forced to eat dry dog food softened with his or my urine. (The urine is usually a mixture of both, as he is only allowed to drink urine at these times. Our urine is collected in the same 2.5 gallon bottle, and by bedtime he must have consumed all of the urine produced that day.)

If he has commited one of my deadly sins--for example: lying, or having an orgasm without permission--he earns a solid week during which he may not sit down or lie down at any time. At night he sleeps tied in a standing position so he cannot fall over. During this week he may be paddled or whipped at any time, in any place, by anyone, as long and as hard as they wish. Sometimes, in lieu of this punishment he spends a week in solitray confinement which includes an isolation hood with removable gag and blindfold. Whichever of these punishments he is given, his only nutrition is urine as prescribed above, and nutrition loaf, as described below:

Nutrition Loaf: A Recipe For Obedience
    (Tastes awful but provides complete nutrition)

§ 6 slices whole wheat bread, finely chopped

§ 4 ounces grated non-dairy cheese

§ 4 ounces raw carrots, finely grated

§ 1 can spinach, drained

§ 2 can Beans of choice (Navy, Red, Garbanzo, etc.), drained

§ 4 tablespoons vegetable oil

§ 6 ounces instant mashed potato flakes

§ 1 small can tomato paste

§ 8 ounces powdered skim milk

§ 4 ounces raisins

· Mix all ingredients in a 12-quart mixing bowl until stiff (just moist enough to spread).

· Form three loaves in glazed bread pans.

· Place loaf pans in the oven on a sheet pan filled with water, to keep the bottom of the loaves from burning.

· Bake at 325 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. The loaf will start to pull away from the sides of the bread pan when done.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. peter7447

peter7447 Masochistic Husband

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    Is there any "liquid horror"? Anyone having a receipe? I am tiered of boring pee all the time to be used with the funel gag. There must be something a bit more creative. Any ideas?

4. pistachio

pistachio New member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    As you have described your feelings, I have a nearly identical reaction. When thinking rationally, it does seem strange that certain foods that must seem just ordinary to most can be simultaneously repulsive and yet evocative of sexual fantasies by having them forced. But then, when are sexual reactions ever rational? For me, the list includes also mayonaisse as well as tomato sauces, tuna fish and other things.

As for suggestions, here are some of my thoughts:
    1) Go to a buffet type restaurant and have your mistress fill your plate for you. Perhaps you should be required to identify which items bear the strongest reactions.
    2) Your mistress should carry packets of mayonaisse and randomly surprise you by 'dressing' your meal without notice
    3) Have your mistress coat her 'special places' with mayonaisse and require you to lick her very clean

lockeddown30 likes this.
  5. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I have been wanting to start a very similar thread as posted by lockeddown30, for a long time also loved the post from Mistress Angelique. I love her idea of a Nutrition loaf - perhaps I will try & have a go @ making. Also like the idea of the dry-dog food.

Unfortunately I don't have a Mistress - but I first experienced food humilation when I was in a relationship with a girlfriend whom became extremely dominant. The first time it was an accident but it ended up that she regularly fed me oats mixed with her pee or as I like to call it her Golden Nectar!

As the title of the thread states 'Forced' - I have created a system to facilitate a sense of being 'forced'. Using a length of chain over (inside a cupboard/closet) a steel clothes rail - 2 heavy padlocks at one end - the other through an eye-bolt secured into the floor - which is then attached to a leather dog-collar! The effect of this forces ones head down towatds the floor. In order to prevent serious neck strain (plate is placed on a small box).

To replicate - the experience I quite often make myself a bowl of oats using my own urine.

peter7447
    Asked for ideas: - bits of bread marinated in pee. Not quite sure if you're asking for ideas using a funnel or without?

peter7447
    Is there any "liquid horror"? Anyone having a receipe? I am tiered of boring pee all the time to be used with the funel gag. There must be something a bit more creative. Any ideas?

lockeddown30
    i hate to eat mayonaisse, salads and sanwiches. i become exicted at the thought of being forced to eat those things. what are some ideas that can be used for punishment and peasure considering the above with my mistress

6. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    I wanted to bump this because it's such an interesting topic.

Thanks to Cuckold couple for that recipe! What evil genius invented it I wonder!!!! I haven't been told to bake any up yet but I showed it to my wife and she was most impressed with the idea.

We don't currently get involved in any forced eating (or forced anything really :/), but I'll still be on my best behavior with that sort of a threat looming over my head

7. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    That loaf recipe sounds quite nice. The sort of thing my vegetarian wife used to make all the time. (I do loathe instant mash, so that bit might be having the desired effect)

8. peter7447

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    @ petevans: " The first time it was an accident but it ended up that she regularly fed me oats mixed with her pee or as I like to call it her Golden Nectar!
    " ... can´t stop laughing ... what kind of "accident" is it that leads to feeding your partner oats with pee? ... I mean ...LOL ... "Upps, honey I thought that is the toilet, but then I realized it is the oatmeal box. And then I slipped and the box sailed through the air and ended in your mouth ... all just an ... ACCIDENT" ;-) LOL LOL LOL

9. peter7447

CEO
    Germany, Berlin, Berlin
    Local Time:
    I am looking for ideas with a funnel. Always pee in the funnel is SO BORING. I want a surprise element, like using a mixer to create some really disgusting tasting slime. But nothing that is unhealthy.

Maybe some liquid that gives one a super disgusting taste in the mouth.

A funnel has such a beautiful "opening effect" ... but without scary stuff to throw inside that funnel it is boring :-(

10. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    If you're looking for something that is downright foul, try Durian. Tastes like kerosene, put it in a blender with some milk and make a milky icey shake.. if you can drink that, then you're a different person to me!

11. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I possibly didn't explain it fully enough - although I did say 'ended up' - meaning at another time. So the first time the accident was that she spilled some oats on the floor - instructed me to clean up. I went to get pan & brush but she had other ideas - no use your mouth. So 1st time was dry & not with her pee!!

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It we're force feeding liquids, how about freezing them into iceblocks, stuffing them in slave's mouth and then inserting a gag.

Obviously not one to leave them alone with (choking hazard) but it's fun watching their face contort anyway... especially if it's cumsicles! :D

13. Pain Gimp

Pain Gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    All the above sounds great :) something to think about

14. Pain Gimp

Pain Gimp Junior Member

Local Time:
    After preparing the Sunday veg, I wonder how the veg and potato peelings would taste boiled up, with a urine sauce.

15. hm11

hm11 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    I'll describe one thing I've tried below.

The usual safety precautions: don't leave the person unattended; watch out for choking; have a non-verbal "safe-word", etc. (It might be best to have some penalty in place for use of the safe word for anything other than a true emergency, because this torment will REALLY test a person; it's frighteningly effective.)

Victim tied on his back, ring gag in place, funnel affixed so that the narrow end of the funnel goes a little way into the mouth through the center of the ring. It helps if the head can be prevented from turning. Place a BIG chunk of frozen cum in the funnel. It's best if it's at least several loads worth. Cover the big end of the funnel so the frozen cum is trapped in there.

As the cum slowly melts it will drip through the funnel into the helpless victim's mouth. If it's a big enough chunk, nothing will happen for a while. (False sense of security sets in.) Then as the cum warms up the dripping begins. (Not so bad at first. But then...) From personal experience I can say that this is a lot worse than having to suck on frozen cum. Mostly because you have absolutely no control over it. The four worst things about this are 1) the drippings are still cold. 2) the melt is not uniform, so sometimes you get a really big glob without warning...then maybe just a few drops for awhile...then perhaps it pours in relentlessly enough that you're forced to swallow a lot to keep up....etc.  3) the timing is random - this really adds to the panic and feeling of inescapablity. 4) due to the uneven melting, the consistency is horrible: sometimes liquid, sometimes times disgustingly thick, sometimes a mixture of both. Impossible to predict. 5) the whole process can take a very, very long time.

Have fun!

cmfreak likes this.
  16. lockeddown30

lockeddown30 Member

Local Time:
    bump.. any ideas with newcomers in regards to the original foods:mayonnaise,salads sandwhiches?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice