A CB6000 problem solved

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CumLess, Feb 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. CumLess

CumLess Rejuvenated Member

Local Time:
    1:41 AM
    I'm finally locked in a CB6000. After a day I found the right ring size and spacer size and my wife/keyholder left for a week's holiday in another country. I've only had one problem, one that I haven't seen reported by anyone else, which is that from time to time depending on how I was sitting, the very tip of my cock would get caught between the CB6000 and my underwear. To make this really clear, the tip would obviously be slightly poking out through the slit then one side of the urethral opening would be pulled across the side of the pee slit and trapped against the side of the slit so there was pressure on the inside of the urethra from the clothing. If you heven't experienced this I can tell you it is eye-watering.

Then I hit on a simple solution. I simply put a little masking tape right over the slit, thereby safely keeping my sensitive bits on the proper side of the slit. No problems since, but I do have to remember to remove it for peeing!

2. submissive1

submissive1 Member

Local Time:
    7:41 PM
    congratulations on finding a quick and easy solution.
    :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice