CB-6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by denied_one, Feb 10, 2011.

1. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    5:24 AM
    Hi everyone, i'm brand spankin new here and have really enjoyed catching up on the various threads. I just got my CB-6000s in the mail today, and so far right off the bat have found a great fit. I believe it's probably due to my experience with the CB-2000. What i LOVE about it though, is what i'm most scared about the design of the 6000s. I really LOVE the fact that the guide pins face out instead of in towards the groin area. However, the guide pins DO seem very very flimsy and could break easily. Does anyone know if A.L.sells replacement parts so if the guide pin or pins DO break, i can purchase JUST that plastic piece that holds the guide pins??

2. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I saw somewhere that you can purchase stainless steel pins for the CB6000. I don't know if that is the guide pins or just the locking pin. I got this link from a previous thread. It is claimed that you can get the pins there. It's just an email address, so you'll have to email them and get details.

LMS4620@tiscali.co.uk

You can buy replacement parts for the CB series directly from the manufacturer. Here's the page:

http://www.cb-6000.com/cb6k.html

For what it's worth, I've been in a CB6000 for well over a year now and have had no trouble with the pins. It took a little while for things to stretch to the point where I can comfortably sleep on my stomach, but that's how I usually sleep now. I'm sure this puts some stress on the pins and they have shown no ill effects.

Welcome to the site.

3. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Manteos Boy! I appreciate the welcome and the reply

4. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    Hi denied one and welcome. I have had the6000s for a couple months now with no problems so far. However, at http://www.keptforher.com/ you can find replacement parts for just about everything.

mike

5. js11756

js11756 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Kept for her sells the pins and other replacement parts.
    keptforher.com

When I ordered a tube from them, they through in a couple free when I asked for them.

As for replacing them with metal - I would not. The tube and rings are ridged and brittle. The plastic pins flex. If you put steel pins in, the pins will not flex and the force will be transmitted to the holes in the tube, and the tube is likely to break.

I am not a lawyer, but I am an engineer.
    :)

js

6. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    Thanks Queens, and js for your replies! I Definetly don't want to go metal with the pins, I can see how with no "give" they could damage the rings. I'm just hoping the guide pins don't snap off. Awesome community you all have here!

7. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    ok, update time. I really need some help here, if anyone will pass knowledge on to me. I started with the largest size ring and the smallest locking pin with the next to smallest spacer. I use Johnson's Baby Oil GEL as my lube of choice. I like to keep it lubed up nice and frequently. I end up re-lubing about 4 times a day. 1 in the morning after shower, 1 mid day around 1 PM, 1 after evening shower about 5 PM and finally before bed usually around 1 AM. Ok, i was able to wear the CB6000s for about 4 days non-stop without taking it off, it was VERY comfortable. Almost to the point where i could have forgotten i even had it on. But on the 5th day, my scrotum was HORRIBLY sore and red and irritated. That was yesterday, i removed the device and will leave it off to heal up. My poor little bean bag is still sore to the touch, and the skin around the area of soreness is feeling tough and leathery. Is this normal? Do i just have to wait til it subsides then lock it back up? Will this go away?? Help pleeeeeeeeeeease

8. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    12:24 PM
    Hi Denied_one,

Soreness like that can happen with any trapped ball device especially if you ate new tochastity or have a new device and I know it can be very uncomfortable. There arrests to reduce the risk of this happening though:

1. If it does happen give yourself time to heal. In my experience you will need a minimumof three days unlocked before you can consider locking up again

2. Check the base ring and cage for any edges or rough spots. Ifyou find any sand them down with ultra fine sand paper. It might be worth doing this anyway

3. Shave (this is no no for me due to sensitive skin) if you can remove your pubic hair and keep yourself smooth it makes monitoring easier offers lessiritation reduces smells
    and often adds a humiliating thrill

4. Wash. Keeping clean is a must especially in extended wear wash your sac twice fail making sure you clean the skin that has been trapped . This should also be when you check for irritation. You should also remove the cb and wash after a few days wear (I tend to do this at least once a week)

5. Lube: make sure you generously lube the base ring and what it touches. Keep some lube on you if you need to. The mini jars of Vaseline are great for emergency lube.

Hope this helps

Dilliom

9. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    I had this same problem when I started out, maybe not as bad though. It did go away to a point. You are stretching the scrotum constantly while wearing the device so you will notice some changes once it comes off. At almost 3 months now I am finding that it is more comfortable wearing it now than not wearing.

As far as lube I have heard that what you are using is good. I am currently using Silver silicone lube. Its a little pricey but at nearly 3 months I have only used a third of the bottle and use it 2-3 times a day. once in morning once after shower and once before bed.

Ring size... I started with everything at the largest size. I am now at one size away from the smallest on both the ring and spacer. You may want to try going with a larger pin and see if that helps.

Hope I was of some help.
    mike

10. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you Dilliom and Queen V's Sub for the replies! The suggestion that intrigues me most is the sanding down of the rings, although the squared design is MUCH more comfortable than the rounded design of the rings of the 2K, the rings of the 6Ks still have a bit of a flashing or a line in the middle that is certainly evident when you run your finger along the inside of the ring. How fine of a sand paper and what kind do you recommend Dilliom???

11. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    A super fine or ulra fine should do it. You don't want to to be polishing the finish smooth not attempting to resmooth it at all.

12. Lock Up Male

Lock Up Male Permanently Collared

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    about the pins. They are STRONG. I've had mine for almost 15 months now and never had a problem with the pins. In fact I even extending the whole on one of the pins to support two locks (Plastic lock and padlock), I didn't get the placement bang on so the second hole is about 1mm closer to the edge then the first hole and never had a problem.
    If you needed to get out I guess you could twist the lock and snap the pin but guess it would still take some force and if the lock was under those pressures in everyday use then the pin is the least of your troubles.
    I dunno if A.L. supplies parts directly but the person I brought mine from said I can get spares from her but I'm not sure if she gets the parts direct from A.L. or if she breaks down the full packages. I did notice she sold the parts by themselfs, When I brought mine I got the S which I kinda ordered by mistake but in the end decided to keep it but she said I could get the normal cage on its own (as thats the only different piece from the 6k and 6ks) for £50. And I've seen on her site she does also stock the pins on there own (Well the 3 pieces and spacers).

another thing to think about is if you don't use the longest pin and you snapped it, you could take a longer pin and move the hole thus recreating the smaller pin. Just a thought.

13. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    @dilliom would an ultra or super fine still sand off that darn line that runs the length of the inside of the A-ring?

14. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Given enough time and patience it will, but you want to remove it you'd have to start with a corser grain and then refinish with teh finer grains. but that could risk roughing things up further, what an duper/ultra will do is smooth that line so it doesn't catch your skin. I did something similar when I cut down the pins on my cb2000 but didn't have to do it on by cb6000s.

15. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    So what you are saying is the line won't be gone completely? Ok, just so I know what I'm looking.for. and if it keeps catching, I can keep standing down

16. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    4:24 AM

17. crazygoat

crazygoat raconteur

Local Time:
    4:24 AM
    You know i was just reading these posts and i find it very reassuring that there are men out there doing the exact same things i just did upon getting a CB-6000. Like sanding the rough edges on the device. Discovering the same product to use for lubrication (Johnson's Baby Oil Gel; i like the Shea and Cocoa butter scented); And exercising the same common sense approaches: if it gets red and too sore, let it heal (there's plenty of time to have Your junk locked up, after all) Good to be here. Nice to be back in inaction.

18. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    oh yes the line of pain I had that with by earlier cb6000 cage

19. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Yeah thats it exactly

20. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    Ok, new update. I have to be honest here as the result I feel is very important to not only full disclosure, but to the problem experienced. When I said I was using Johnsins's Baby Oil gel as my lubricant, that wasn't completely honest. I was using the "Walgreens" generic brand Baby Oil Gel, which upon inspection has the same ingredients as the Johnson name brand. Ok I think I may have had an allergic reaction to the knock-off because my scrotum was red and raw and after a couple days of showering, finally started to heal. As well as dead skin cells flaking off my poor little sac. It was more than just soreness that I had experienced previously with the CB2K, around where the A-ring would sit. Well suffice to say, I am still not back "in the game" yet. However, the skin itself is now healed, and I am "back" to the general soreness of the sac of where the A-ring generally sits. So now I guess I got two more days til I can even think of locking up. I DID sand down the 1 and 2 (the biggest and second biggest) rings, and purchased ACTUAL Johnson's Baby Oil gel, so I think I will be ok. I think what I was allergic to in the generic was whatever chemical they used to scent the product. It's the only difference. So lesson learned, spend the extra $0.50

21. denied_one

denied_one Active member

Local Time:
    ok, back in the saddle :rolleyes:. After tonite's shower, it softened things up considerably. So i'm wearing the new sanded down rings and NAME BRAND Johnson's Baby Oil gel. Will let ya'll know what happens in the coming days...

p.s. pretty excited because the wife told me as soon as it can be locked back up, i will be rewarded with HEAVY hand and vibrator teasing in bed, and then locked back up at the end of the session! :p

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice