impossible/ unexpected sexual encounters or relationship?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by vannessangelia, Jan 28, 2011.

1. vannessangelia

vannessangelia New member

Local Time:
    5:44 AM
    Anyone has had a relationship or had sex with someone that u have never expected ...ever?

that was unexpected and u always find it impossible....yet u finally did it...

like u are a shy, average looking guy neva chat up with a girl....but u end up hooking up a hottie?

or hook up with someone's boyfriend/girlfreind/ partners?

2. quovismodo

quovismodo Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:44 AM
    A few weeks ago a coworker was trying to seduce me after we had drinks. We were kissing a lot, and she found my pierced nipples so she was trying to play with them under my shirt as we were making out. Then... She reached down for my cock, only to find that it was locked in a cb6000! I thought for sure it was going to scare her off.

So I explained that my wife let's me play around with others (which is true), but she has to meet her first and approve of my extra-curricular activities. Funny, she wanted me to have an affair, but once she realized that my wife would know about it, she wasn't so interested anymore. Lately, she thinking about it more and she's really turned on about it! My wife is very amused.

To answer your original post, we both have had other partners but she keeps me locked unless I'm with her or I'm engaging in a preapproved activity.

I wonder if there are any others that do this too?

3. Queen V's sub

Queen V's sub Mistress Valerie's bitch

Local Time:
    11:44 PM
    Yes. I was a cook a long long time ago and this buss girl/waitress wanted to go out with me. I wasn't really interested. I was 20 at the time and she was 17, but all the other waitress's kept bugging me to go out with her so to get them to stop I finally did. That was 22 years ago and we have been together ever since, married for the last 13 years and have two wonderful pain in the butt (ha ha) daughters. As of late last year she has become my Mistress and things are as good, if not better than they were 22 years ago. This bitch has never been happier.

mike

4. Schmunzie

Schmunzie Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    I think I was 48 when this happened. I went to Boston for the Festish Flea Fair and attended some cool rope workshops. There was a stall selling beautiful rope and I queued behind a gorgeous girl in her 20s who was buying rope. Making conversation and flirting a bit I said "you'll have some fun with that". She replied "sadly no-one to play with". Naturally I immediately offered to help and equally naturally she cut me dead as only a beautiful 20-something being chatted up my a middle-aged fat bloke can.

Much later that day I went to a party with some friends and they turned out to know the pretty girl and sat at her table. I asked her how she was getting on with the rope and she handed it round for people to enjoy. I said I wanted to try some of the techniques I'd been learning. The young girl wasn't having any of that but she had a friend in her early 30s who was keen and had never tried rope. So I tried several ties on her and - unexpectedly for her - she found she was getting off on it. At this point the pretty one threw a tantrum and demanded her rope back. Her friend was disappointed and I said "I've got plenty of rope back at my hotel room" and then turned to my friends and whispered "Quick! I've pulled. I need a lift back NOW". Total time from meeting to shagging - about 15 minutes.

Later it turned out that she was not early 30s at all. She was 21. And she'd thought I was late 30s, not 48. In fact (and this freaked me slightly - but not so much that I couldn't give her another one) she was 5 days younger than my youngest daughter.

Later still, I took her to breakfast and tried to introduce her to my friends, only to realise I had no idea what her name was.

5. Xabre

Xabre Member

Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    I met a girl 2-years younger than me 5 years ago. She was obese, tried to seduce me, and I fell for her. She lost over 80 lbs of weight after I fell for her. She now has a jawdropping 24-inch waist without corset. We're in intimate relationship now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice