Reviews on the Vice (locked in lust)

Discussion in 'Locked In Lust - The vice' started by tiny69, Nov 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    8:34 AM
    Do you turtle? Does it prevent that? Also I assume it prevents erections, are those painful?

2. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Yes it really helps with turtle and it does not are long for your body to not like to be hard it is a little tender

3. CB-Chris

CB-Chris Member

industrial mechanic
    Deutschland
    Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    Hey.
    As of today, I can call myself Vice-Prisoner. :)
    It's easy to wear and I hope it's better than the CB6000 ...
    I love the feeling of being locked in the penis cage :love:

missmissy likes this.
  4. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:
    I personally love the vice for being a plastic device. very nice fit and never had any rubbing or pinching wearing it. plus seemed I stayed pretty well put not able to pull out or get free. plus the colors are bold and nice. overall great cage for people that enjoy a sturdy plastic cage.

CB-Chris likes this.
  5. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    Purchased the vice mini V2 (I'm a grower so need the smaller cage) in mid Jan 2021. Found it really easy to adapt to - The vice has meant I can finally wear a device that really keeps me snug.

My previous was the cb6000s, but really could have done with either the Mr stubb, or mini me, but like the idea of an antipullout of the vice.

The 'vice' part of the device stops retracting back too far, and has also stopped me from slipping out of the ring.

Keeping clean is easy, and have been in nonstop for almost week now and all the keys passed to my kh since working down the sizes to best fit.

I was only able to clear one where I'm located, but my kh seems interested in the pink one for me next time.

6. Lovemygoddess34

Local Time:
    I had two Vice chastities split on me. Not a fan. I am currently waiting on my Watchful Mistress to come in the mail.

7. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    Vic ice is a nice product but need to make a smaller cage. Like a 1” cage

lord9 likes this.
  8. RealPerson

RealPerson New member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    When doing the research I stumbled upon the Vice and it worked for enough people that I gave it a go. After measuring got the standard set along with an extra mini V2 cage. In doing my measurements I kept thinking my flaccid measurement would decrease, but when wearing the mini a small portion of my head pokes through and is not nice against any materials. A condom over the tip of the cage can fix this for short term, but the wastefulness of having to do that every time is a bit much, plus my wife is not a fan of how my member looks in the mini. The standard cage fits like a glove. I can push back on the cage when I need to pee without spraying too much, and it has been very awkward trying to casually pee standing up at work (but doable). Much much much easier to sit. Morning erections were waking myself and my wife up far too early, so I am now unlocked every night before sleep and locked back up for work. My sac was getting some serious chafing from the ring, but limiting the time spent time in the cage helped to decrease that and I am sure that my body will adapt. Have ordered another cage and smaller ring and smaller anti pullout device, and am looking forward to what the new sizes feel like. Had a slight issue with a cage that was dealt with promptly from Locked in Lust, so thumbs up for customer service. If you are starting out or just want a dependable product backed by the creators then it is a good option. Now when I am ready to invest in a different model that only comes with one ring and one tube, I will know the sizes that work for my body.

9. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    I know you posted this a while ago, so are you saying if you are a grower this doesn't work well. Does it work less well than a CB6000 to your knowledge?

10. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    I'm a grower. About 3" flaccid and 5.75" erect. I've used the CB6000 and similar and I've found the Vice Mini to work fine, if not better than the CBs. I don't use the vice clamp part. For some reason, that causes me bruising and swelling to my foreskin, but without it it works fine on the smallest ring and smallest spacer. It's works fine but it's not perfect in my eyes. Ideally, for me, a smaller diameter cage portion would be better and I'm looking into more snug fitting devices as we speak.

11. subspider

subspider Active member

Teacher/Instructional Designer
    USA
    Local Time:
    well there are those custom 3D printed styles now. I am interested in learning more about those.

12. Kelsboy

Kelsboy Member

Michigan
    Local Time:
    My girlfriend and I decided to order a vice mini V2 to go along with my steel cage so we can be more flexible in my lockup’s (now able to go through metal detectors and it works!) lol. Anyway my initial reaction is that I love it! Very comfortable and much more gripping when equipped with the anti pullout which I enjoy. My girlfriend really likes the look of it too. My only concern is the plastic breaking. I’ve had a cheap knock off CB break on me before and it was not fun. As much as I like the feel and comfort of the vice mini I’m debating not keeping it on full time because of paranoia of it breaking. Anyone locked up long term in the vice and had success?

13. NotInUse

NotInUse Long term member

Maintenance
    Manchester
    Local Time:
    I'm on a 2nd stint with my Vice Mini. Hopefully long term. Anyhow, I'm slim build and sleep on my front and that's the only time that I think about the construction quality. Those doubts very quickly pass though. It's certainly no less robust than plastic CB devices.

14. Arthur Jackson

Arthur Jackson New member

Local Time:
    My mistress & I decided that it was time to take my chastity experience to the next level putting me in a position where there is no doubt that I have no control over my cock being locked up. With my previous cages, there was always the belief I could escape at will if I really wanted to. I REALLY don't want to go the Prince Albert route and the only alternative left to investigate seemed to be THE VICE! Reading the reviews gave us confidence (fear) that there was a strong possibility this could achieve our objectives (fears).

I was 2 days into a 5 day chastity sentence when we placed the order for THE VICE MINI with overnight delivery. The cost was a bit on the high side but from what I could read, the device came with multiple sized fitting rings, spacers and anti-pullouts. It was just a question of whether to order the regular sized VICE or the mini.... but really, there was no question that I would be sporting the MINI given the length and girth of my cock, or lack thereof! How humiliating! (It would only get worse!)

The product arrived and I watched the videos for how to assemble the device and then it was just a question of figuring out which sized ring, spacer & anti-pullout to use, the latter the key to "inescapability". I discovered I could get by with the large ring as opposed the extra large which had been my typical size with other cages. With the spacer, I ended up using the smallest one because my willy is so short and this presented the smallest gap between the cage & the ring ensuring my "boys" couldn't slip thru the gap. I tried the medium anti-pullout and found that I could slip the head of my cock out of the device when lubricated. The instructions said that after day two it would be most difficult to slip out. Because my willy is so small, I went with the small anti-pullout and after day 2, it was clear to me that I wouldn't be able to slip out without significant pain and abrasions. On approximately day 10, I decided to try to see if I could pull out immediately prior to a hygiene opening & cleaning. BIG MISTAKE!!! This was very painful and I was still bleeding about an hour later when we finally removed the cage. For me, despite my small size, this device is inescapable!

My initial reaction is that this device is bulky on the outer and upper sides and requires some care in dressing to hide the presence of my cage. Is this a bad thing? That depends on your perspective... for me, this device is a point of humiliation and having to hide it is part of the overall experience. We chose the pink version for that very reason so this furthers my submission & humiliation.

Version 2 of the Mini has improved drainage capabilities for hygiene purposes. Because of the adequate openings, we feel that it is unnecessary to have regular hygiene releases. If you have a shower head wand, whirlpool or standard bathtub spout, a good soaping and rinsing can take place without removing the device. After 10 days, we found no evidence of unsanitary buildup within the device.

The device has been comfortable enough to wear for long-term use (anything more than a few days use). The ring is more comfortable than any I've worn and I've been able to avoid any significant abrasions under the scrotum with a daily application of a water based lubricant. Because I have the smallest spacer & the smallest anti-pullout, I've had to be careful with pinching of excess flesh where the pullout enters the gap between the cage/spacer and the ring. When we first fitted the cage, I had trouble getting my cock head to fully enter the cage prior to assembling the anti-pullout (the last component). How humiliating! We stimulated my cock to achieve an erection which accomplished the task, but there was excess skin that got pinched when I put the anti-pullout in place. We had to wait for me to "relax" and check several times that there was no flesh being pinched before securing the lock and placing the key where it couldn't be retrieved for several days.

The lock that comes with it is relatively cheap... you will need to keep it lubricated with something like WD-40 to keep it from rusting immediately. You will need to be careful with this not to allow the lubricant to interact with the cage and your skin. This likely needs to be attended to every few days even if you don't need a hygiene opening.

The only pain I've experienced beyond the pinching described above is the discomfort of a maximum attempted erection in the early morning hours or from other erotic stimulation. In these instances, I feel minor pain where my cock presses against the anti-pullout device. But the pain level is minor.

This cage is well designed, carefully thought out, comes with great documentation, videos, etc, and is well worth the price compared with other chastity devices. Unfortunately for me, I've been wearing this cage for 20 days with only a couple of brief openings for cleaning and evaluation.

Cindy Sinn and sissy sabrina like this.
  15. Tommy Boy

Tommy Boy New member

Local Time:
    So I've had mine for about 6 weeks. Went one week with it on continuously. Came off it for a week to re-size. Went to put it back.on and it split down the seam.

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I've been wearing the Vice Mini 24x7 for 13 months now. I'm very happy with it because I've been able to find the near perfect fit and can't slip out or pull out.

It's very comfortable except after hard erection attempts when the skin gets caught between the anti-pullout and spacer. But that's easy to fix by pulling the skin back from the top.

Over time, my body adjusted and I needed to purchase the extra small spacer.

I did have my anti-pullout break at the hinge. However, I was able to continue using it without issue when installed while waiting for a replacement to arrive.

It took awhile to get used to installing it but now is become 2nd nature.

I only remove it about once every 10-14 days so I can shave. I can clean very well with a squirt bottle, q-tip and hand held shower head. Hygiene / odor isn't a problem.

I'm a compulsive masturbator and this device has stopped me dead in my tracks. I needed the security it provides to honor my wife's desire for me not to masturbate.

Overall, I highly recommend it.

Consumed likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice