Next best option for a "1 piece" (or metal) device to replace CB6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockednloaded, Feb 5, 2011.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Hi all,

My CB6000s is beginning to show it's age a bit now that I'm in 24/7 & I'm beginning to "feel the pinch" a bit more often than I'd like (which is actually never!).

I'm wondering what my options are now?

I really like the 6Ks and in an ideal world I'd like a one piece version of it (as in no seam underneath), but it looks like my options are limited there to say the least.

If not, what's the next best thing for a CB6000s wearer that won't pinch?

I'm guessing a metal/steel device of some sort?

We looked at this one a while back, but never got round to changing it as the 6Ks was fine at the time, but with the pinching that's being re-thought!

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/pd/Chastity---Steel-Cock-Case_80911.html

My main concerns with that one are:

• The fact that it's hinged at the top and if I lifted the cage part "upwards", my cock would simply fall out the back.
    • It might be too long.

So I'm thinking maybe the Birdlocked or the Bon 4 might be the way to go, as they're silicon, one piece and roughly the same length as the 6kS?

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/pd/Birdlock-Classic-Chastity-Device-Transparent_80601.html

http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/pd/BON4_81170.html

All thoughts, suggestions welcome!

Thanks everyone.

[Edit] - I see the Birdlocked comes in 3 differennt diameters-40mm/45mm/50mm, so do any of you know what the diameter of a 6Ks is?

2. Leo_Pain

Leo_Pain Member

Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Hello lockednloaded,

I think if the CB6000 works for you, the easiest and best solution is to buy a new cage.

I wouldn´t recommend the birdlocked. For me this device is
    completely unsecure. Very easy to get out and back in and also
    easy to cum in it.
    The 3 diameters mean the A-Ring, the biggest of the CB6000 is about 50mm.

Leo

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Thanks, the CB6000s is "ok", but I'd like to get something that doesn't have a "seam".

Maybe the Bon4?

4. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    If you are looking for plastic a bunch are 20% off until Feb 14 coupon code hearts2011 here As for devices I cannot give you any advice to them really as I have never worn a plastic device other then a CB2000 for about a month.

Good luck in your hunt.

5. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Stay away from Birdlocked unless you like to throw your money away. They're terrible on so many levels: your balls will escape often, all those grippy silicone surfaces will rip up your skin unless you keep it all constantly slathered in lube, way too many moisture traps which will cause terrible odor after just a day, and like the CB-n000 your shaft skin will puff out of the few small vent holes that exist.

If you like 'em short, your best option is a custom stainless device. I can vouch for the Mature Metal Jailbird. See the link in the sig block below for information on measuring and sizing. Good luck!

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ok, so it looks like the Birdlocked is out of the running then.

That leaves me with this: http://www.chastityplay.co.uk/pd/Chastity---Steel-Cock-Case_80911.html

Which although out of stock, looks like it might be the same device that Extreme Restraints have here: http://www.extremerestraints.com/chastity-devices_26/steel-chastity-cock-cage_2260.html

If it is, it looks like just the device we're after.

My only worry is that because it isn't "attached" or "secured" at the bottom, it might be possible to simply lift the cage section "upwards and then my cock might fall out the bottom.

Surely that's not possible, is it.....?

If the steel one is a no go, then maybe the Bon4?

7. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Just found this:

[​IMG]

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17092

Does anyone here know anything about it?

Failing that, we can get the steel one mentioned earlier from Extreme Restraints for £94.71 delivered, using the discount code that MelsBitch posted earlier (thanks!).

8. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    chastityplay completely piss me off... I wouldn't recommend buying anything from them!

Why am I pissed? Because if you search for Chastity Mansion they are the first link that appears. The crafty bastards put the word "mansion" at the end of one of their links to make sure that anyone searching for OUR site, goes straight to theirs. Is there any other reason for a chastity site to use the word "mansion"? I think not.

Grrrrr.....

Anyway, after that rant, if you are serious about a metal device and want one you KNOW will work long term, I can only suggest talking to Mature Metal.

9. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Wow that is a bit cheeky, have you asked them to remove it (maybe in return for having them linked on CM)?

Re Mature Metal - We really like the look of both the Jailbird and the Watchful Mistress, but at circa £200 they are out of our budget. :(

[Edit] - Having said that, it does need to be a device that will last and last as I'm now locked up 24/7,

I guess one way of looking at it is that the steel one from Extreme Restraints works out (currently) to about £100 and if that doesn't turn out to be a success then there will be another £100 to spend on another device, so maybe spending £200 with MM to start with is the way to go.

10. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    yes, go for the jailbird.

i have spend many 100 of dollars on useless devices, and at the end i bought a jailbird,

a bit expensive, but wow what a device. since you are locked in 24/7 you deserve a good device. bon4 and the birdlocked are made of the same useless odor smelling soft condom liked material. if you can satisfy yourself in a condom you can do it in a silicon device to.

thats why i bought a cb6ks, i was happy with it, the only downside was that i had to take it off every 2 days to clean it, and still have the odor comming back after a couple of hours, and my KH was tired of finding the keys so often. so i worked a couple of ours overtime, used some less money on other funstuff, and junkfood, and bought me a good device exactly at the sizes of my dick.

now i can clean it with it on. so my KH is also happy.

you can use the measurments of the cb6k when ordering a MM device. i ordered the same size as i had in my cb6ks with spacers and basering, and i sad to MM: make it a little bit smaller, :D

11. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Thanks, I know it makes sense to just go for a MM device.

I have quite a small cock, so the 6Ks fits about right, I use it with the shortest pin & spacer and the KSD G3, although I could really do with a slightly narrower tube.

I wonder how the Jailbird and Watchful Mistress measure up in comparison?

12. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Things to remember is with the Mature Metal device, He is a genuinely awesome guy. If something is wrong with the device, he will do everything he can to make it right, including taking it back for adjustments. I know this from our own experiences! I don't believe many other people will do this, at least not without charging you for it.

Also he is a member here, so you can contact him directly on his profile or through PM's too and talk to him about any worries or concerns you might have.

Finally, did you know the Watchful Mistress is named after Mistress Watchful? :)

13. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I know you're right and I'm getting closer to just biting the bullet and going for a MM device.

Just discovered this the other day!

Any recommendations for either the Jailbird or the WM?

I don't have a large cock at all and even the CB6Ks could do with being a little more snug insde. :blushing:

14. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    We've had our metal our cage for 3 years or so now and we have not had any problems with it, we did have an extra added so that I cannot pull out and it was a custom made. If you are going for long term use then it has to be metal everytime in my opinion. I used Frank at Gerecke who's work I cannot fault at all (link below).

http://www.gerecke-kg.de/top/shop_e.php

What ever you go with good luck.

15. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    I've been looking at the jailbird as well. It is a bit pricey so I'll have to start saving money now. Does anyone have trouble with heat rash while wearing the jailbird or a metal device like that?
    I only have trouble with heat rash in the summer, I work in construction so I'm always moving. I still like the cb-6ks but it is a pain keeping it clean and then the heat rash in the summer.

16. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I can get the steel device from ER using the code you posted (thanks) for £86.45 delivered.

My concern with it (and the similar looking one from Chastity Play) is still that I might be able to simply lift the cage upwards and my cock will come out the back.

Decisions, de-fucking-cisions-Grrrr.

17. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    1:44 PM
    If anyone thinks that the Mature Metal prices are high, they never sprung for a Lori's tube! The Mature Metal is a great and very secure device for me. I can only say good things about my jailbird, and my ex was very happy with it also!

18. chasted me

chasted me Member

Local Time:
    those devices from chastityplay are not in stainless steel.

its "regular" steel with chrome plated on, so if you have nickel alergy you cant wear that device, its also a chance that your dick becomes green over time, like all fake juvelery.

and if the chrome tear off it will start to rust. if you should get a bit sore or rubb off some skin in a device, you dont want to get nickel or rust in there...

devices like lori`s and MM and other more proffesional companies makes them in 316 stainless steel. wich are the "cleanest" stainless steel you can get. (exept the expensive Titan metall)

19. locked4her

locked4her Member

Local Time:
    Something to consider as you are in the UK, last time I imported from the States I got hit by Import TAX, £20 for a collar that cost £20, so beware that you may be liable for taxes.

20. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Thanks, I'll give that a go in the short term.

I'm in the UK, do you have any idea where I might go for that type of glue?

21. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Looks like B&Q and good old Wilkos in the UK!

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10548997&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372013}/categories%3C{9372031}/categories%3C{9372100}/specificationsProductType=adhesives&tmcampid=4&tmad=c&ecamp=cse_go&CAWELAID=396930056

http://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?action=detail&fh_secondid=10548996&fh_location=//catalog01/en_GB/categories%3C{9372013}/categories%3C{9372031}/categories%3C{9372100}/specificationsProductType=adhesives&tmcampid=4&tmad=c&ecamp=cse_go&CAWELAID=396930055

http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/Tile-Grout+Adhesives/Loctite-Super-Glue-10g/invt/0288816?source=134_4

22. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    2:44 PM
    Re the expense of a custom stainless device, if you're like many of us, by the time you buy and try 2-4 different budget mass-market devices, find that none of them fit well, and finally buckle down and buy a custom fit device, you'll belatedly realize how much money you would have saved by just strating directly with a custom stainless device. I too can vouch 110% for Mature Metal devices and his customer service. And his prices are the lowest among all custom stainless makers.

I suggest that you read my measuring guide linked in my sig block below. Good luck!

23. bondray69

bondray69 New member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    Dont go for the steel cage you had in your Pics, the one from extream restraints, Its no good for long time wear, I have one of them and a CB3000. the Steel cage is just that, steel, not Stainless.
    The crome Plating comes of with long wear ( just a week for me) and can cut you when it comes of, also if you thing your CB6000 Pinches, my Steel one Pinched on the bottom of the Ring hing and also pinches bad where the ring and the cage joins. not a good cage at all. nice looking and fun for very short play. but not a good device.

If your not willing to spend to money then your not going to get a nice cage. Stainless steel I think IS best, The ones from Mature Do look nice. I have been looking at a few Sites for my next cage, and it will be something like A jail bird, I have my eye On a bout 4 Cages, all very pricy but It will be a long term cage so it will be worth it.

Hope you fine what your looking for.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice