Future Trends

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by richard, Jul 12, 2008.

1. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    8:51 AM
    future fashion
    ==========

An Interview with a trend setter.
    ---------------------------------

"I guess I set the trends but it was unintentional."

Back in 2014, the summer was hot, and I read some surveys saying that about 45% of sexually mature males wear chastity devices. And women always go topless on the beach so I went topless along Oxford Street. By the end of the day, every female on the street was topless. 1 month later and women everywhere were topless doing all sorts of things, night clubbing, eating out, bare tits had become fashion.

2 years later, I made my man wear a dog collar in public and used a lead and again within a month, the whole of the UK was doing it.

By 2018, an estimated 85% of mature males were in chastity devices so i felt it was about time to remove my knickers and let my pussy get some fresh air.
    At the same time, I made my man go naked (excepting his chastity device) and hey presto, a month later and again there were naked women and naked men with their locked up cocks everywhere.

The strange effect of men walking around naked with their cocks locked was, that the non-locked males felt forced to comply so as not to stand out from the crowd.
    There was a boom in private keyholder services and within a month the estimated figure went form 85% to 100%.
    Every male on reaching maturity would volunteer themselves for a lock up service.

In 2019, as locked cocks were on display the chastity device companies decided to have some fun with the shape of the cock cages. We had 2 years or so, of the cages with strange twists, spirals, even bending upwards (it must have been difficult for the poor guys wearing this one to urinate).

From 2021, women started to lose interest in their generally poorer educated, poorer financially stable, sexually controlled male counterparts en masse. Women were more and more pairing with other women, their equals at all levels. Males were finding themselves un-employed or poor, with no sex life. I took a girlfriend, Stefi but we still kept our male partners too. We felt that they were more like pets than partners.

The more successful males could sell their sperm to the 'seed farms' for inseminating the rich women of society. Gradually, the seed farms expanded taking more and more males from the street. Men seemed to be disappearing to the 'seed farms'.

Then of course the 'women's electonic corp (WEC)' produced the penis adaptor. This allowed a severed set of male sex organs, balls and cock to be worn by a female and for her to actually experience every sensation that a man used to. This was very popular. Women without male partners had to pay a lot of money to the seed farms to obtain the organs, but luckily we still had our males. We had their organs adapted. We fucked each other but after a few weeks the novelty of these inferior sexual organs wore off.

By 2025, Stef and I made the decision to sell our sexless males off to the local cat food company and get a cat, a lot less hassle as a pet.

It's 2030 and Its hard to believe 30 years ago I had a male sex partner that I treated as an equal and in such a short space of time, I have a fantastic female sex partner and men are nowhere to be seen. They still exist on the 'seed farms'. We need them for pro-creation, but they are more like farm animals really."

Sunny likes this.
  2. scottirish

scottirish New member

Local Time:
    Wow! Intense and hot!

3. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    wow, thanks I wrote that so long ago now...glad you liked it.

4. richard

richard Just me

Local Time:
    It's 2014....any volunteers ?

5. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    So who puts the Bins out? now:rolleyes:

richard, jemima and Wendygirl like this.
  6. Casual_Reader

Casual_Reader Long term member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Isn't that a bit premature? It sounds like 2018 is the real roll-out, between the nude women, and the men in nothing but their chastity devices

7. spider202

spider202 Long term member

Local Time:
    In the amazon jungle there was a tribe that kept it's males in a cage and they just used them for breeding,
    and by the way society is to day some of it could come true,like the part where you can sell your husbands to a cat food company and get a cat instead (only you don't expect poor cats to eat us old and useless males do you).

scottirish likes this.
  8. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i always has to put the bins out and now we has ooh lots of bins and bags cos of recycling.

9. Wendygirl

Wendygirl To offer advice and keep CM safe and welcoming

gardener
    London
    Local Time:
    If you have a look along the pet food aisle amongst the prime chefs cuts and chicken breast taurine I can't see old bloke stew being a big seller

Xx Wendy

richard likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice