No more PIV :-(

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Apr 3, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    7:48 PM
    Conforming your sex life to your Dominants desires instead of your needs is very fulfilling to a submissive.

I think people get wrapped around the axle confusing sex with intimacy. Those two things go together like peanut butter and chocolate but they can absolutely be independent as well. My Wife and I are intimate much more often now than we ever were in our marriage, but the form of that intimacy isn't always in PIV or oral sex. It can be in the form of touching or caressing, often involving orgasm for one or both of us but also often not.

Penetration for us these days is an incredibly intimate event that always has some femdom overtones but at its core is 100% about a couple that is deeply in love with each other. Dominants can LOVE their submissives. Submissives can LOVE their dominants. And that love can take on an almost infinite number of intimate forms as they express that love with each other.

Yes, a total lack of penetration in my relationship with my Dominant Wife would be a hard bitter pill to swallow, but she also knows my limits, and the depths of my loyalty to her. She is responsive to my needs. She knows that for me being allowed to enter her is a Gift I treasure so very much, so she isn't going to take that away from me, even if she wanted to (which she doesn't).

But she also knows that if she changed her mind and presented me with long-term denial, I would accept that. As her submissive that doesn't cross a hard limit for me and I would indeed submit if required.

So when I read that some submissives are put on the ultimate denial path that I myself would never want to tread, I also hope that they enjoy the same type of relationship I do, where intimacy and love is tightly bound within my D/s marriage. If that is present I know that they are cared for, and intimacy is very much present.

Panda2010, Without, valesk25 and 4 others like this.
  2. Deleted member 97201

I would think if you get to use the strap on, that’s kinda on the giving end:) You may end up cumming in your cage :)

I bought a strap on, but have not got the chance to use it :( my wife like the real thing, even though it’s 6 1/2 inches compared to my 4 1/2 :(

3. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    12:48 AM
    Mrs Chaste loves her strap on! But I don't get to fuck her with it. I have to lay on my back whilst she rides it. Apparently it's so much better than the real thing!

4. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    Why doesn't your wife want you to take a pill for your erections ? Why no piv for ever ?

5. Katssub

Katssub Member

UK, norfolk
    Local Time:
    We have only been doing chastity for 2 months, but already KH has told me no more piv, like you I am ok with that her pleasure much more important

littleguy3 likes this.
  6. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    I have been PIV free for over 10 years now. Like some others I was never very keen on it so dont miss it. Being in chastity means very few releases but I love the control.

Jail Bird likes this.
  7. SissyCasey

SissyCasey New member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    Now you can get used to pegging

CagedJohn likes this.
  8. New2chastity917

New2chastity917 New member

New york
    Local Time:
    8:48 PM
    36. Currently 4 1/2 months…

9. Katssub

Katssub Member

UK, norfolk
    Local Time:
    I am 60, piv free 4 months KH says never again. Chastity only 3 months.

Chastity School likes this.
  10. sissy_kendle

sissy_kendle very smooth member

Californian in Scotland, Europe
    Local Time:
    I am 61, married 35 years come July. I have been PIV free since December 30 2010.

11. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I'm 65. My wife is 64. We hadn't had PIV in a long, long time (many years) until our intimacy / sex life was resurrected from the dead last year. She has flexibility issues in her hips. We gave PIV a try last summer and, while neither of us came because it didn't last very long and we both enjoyed it, she was sore for several days after. We've given up on it. It simplifies things and we both have learned to experience great pleasure other ways. Since we have more physical intimacy now than any time in our marriage, we're hardly missing it!

12. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    1:48 AM
    I have the sames rules since last 5 years, she still like PIV her way and I have to be available when shf wishs, once a time per week to once a time per month. she decide.

13. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    We are the same. She loves getting pounded after using the wand but she makes me stop kicks me out after a few minutes. About twice a year she lets me keep going. I never know if it's going to happen or not. Drives me crazy

Panda2010, Without, cogman and 2 others like this.
  14. Simon 123

Simon 123 Member

Local Time:
    You are so lucky to be allowed to watch her with her bf. If it was me, i would prefer to stay locked. So much more frustrating

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    We don't have piv and have not for over 5 years
    Its what she chooses that matters to her and so it matters to me
    Have I accepted it ....very much so. whilst she has never said my denial is to be permanent I'm convinced that it is and yes I've accepted it.
    And why should we not have regular sex just because I'm kept locked ?

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  16. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    It's so wonderful to see how both of you are adapting to changing bodies and have managed to reconnect sexually.

One of the reasons I like chastity play, is that it helps us explore and redefine sex as more than just PIV. That's a surprisingly difficult barrier to overcome given how much society reinforces that notion.

Giving it up completely is not something either of us want to do, but I hope that my wife and I can adapt as you have, if PIV sex is no longer possible.

17. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    One thing that encouraged my extremly reluctant vanilla KH/Wife to agree locking me in chastity was being able to avoid piv !!!
    She confessed to me that although she enjoyed piv to a certain degree, she did it mainly to please me, but she hated " being squashed by a bull "
    So for me piv is long gone history!

Stephplayswithyou and Lazlo Toth like this.
  18. Georgemaser

Georgemaser Member

Professional
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Is she accepting of the sissy fetish? I can’t get my wife to allow me to wear her panties or make me a sissy.

Stephplayswithyou and Lazlo Toth like this.
  19. sadiedog01

sadiedog01 Long term member

Local Time:
    Is she accepting of the sissy fetish? Yes, to a degree. She doesn't want to see a fully- passable-as-a-girl sissy. She likes to see me trying in vain to look like a girl. In my pictures in the CM gallery you will not see me in makeup or a wig. I have a bondage fetish, so tight fitting feminine shape wear is a real turn on for me. Its a compromise, but that's what marriage is all about.

20. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    For the permanently PIV-free folks, is your partner post-menopausal? That kind of makes sense, given that vaginal dryness and thinning occur as estrogen drops.

Hkeye, Kylara and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  21. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    no, my partner is far away from menopausal. She simply doesn’t like piv and in her opinion, it is not a given privilege that a man is allowed to have piv only because he has a „p“…she made clear that she is the only one who desides what is inside her and that is my tounge… :(

22. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Yes she is but vaginal dryness is not an issue. She gets wet just from teasing me. Rarely does she need lube. Her issue is hip flexibility.... She can't spread her legs. No more PIV for us. But we hardly miss it.

23. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I agree menoposal has translated to a lot less PIV and more magic wand.
    I see a patern on this when I read other witness. at menoposis anf after PIV be came rare as they are for me now.

since beggening of the year I am fully denied ans she clearly express no interest for PIV sex.

the time between 2 piv was longer and longer but now ot is nearly 2 months since.
    I guess it is the end in a way, I am not allowed tu cum for yras, now no piv, at least I am allowed to play with dildo myself.

look like menoposis+FLR is a trap but even if sometime I miss PIV I did not regret my lost manhood.
    are oters in the same patern?

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  24. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    In many cases taking hormones during menoposis might solve the problem or at least make it a certain degree better. Within this there are some problems though. You must realize that there is a problem, You must be willing to speak do your doctor about it. Your doctor must care enough about you to treat this as a problem that needs to be adressed. And last but not least you must not have a phobia of hormones.

Speaking about magic wands they are not unproblematic either. The devil himself could not invent a more devious device. Creating gorgeous orgasms while beeing able to make you addicted to it in the long run - making it harder and less pleasurable for you to reach climax with less potent a stimulation. ;)

How is it for us ? Well my wife has an early menopause and is on hormone treatment so there will be no health issues to becoming menopause at her age. Despite or due to this there are no changes or problems in sexual contect apart from some problems with lubrication at times that can be solved quite easily.

But despite the fact that there have been no great changes due to menopause and that we have sex quite often, intercourse while beeing important to both of us - at least for the two of us became more of a rare thing.

Do I sometimes wish to have it more often ? Yes, of course ! But we some other intimate things between the two of us which we did not have before. So in between those are a good compensation until the next time. ;)

IB-Chaste and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  25. MistressMusespet

MistressMusespet Long term member

Collared servant
    Grass Valley CA
    Local Time:
    Ms Val loves piv sex . Just not with me. She says she cums hard on Sirs cock. It's been about 20 years since She allowed me to penetrate her on our wedding night. She and Sir have piv sex at least 3 to 4 times a week. I get to listen to her tell him She's cumming. She told me that I would never penetrate her or anyone else on our wedding night. She has kept her word.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice