Tucking and infertility

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by caged bunny, Oct 14, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I was wondering, do some of the top end steel belts such as neosteel force you into a state of being permanently tucked? From looking at pictures this seems to be the case.

Can't that cause infertility in men if it is kept up for long periods of time? I assume if you are serious enough to invest in a neosteel you will be wearing it almost all the time. I was planning on looking into a real belt at some point but I don't want to destroy the chance of having (my own) children down the line.

Anybody have any information/opinions on this?

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    no dear it doesint dear sperm does not go awat becouse of chastity

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    away either :anim_39:

4. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    This is a very good question, unfortunately I don't know the answer.

The logic is that the testes need to be kept cool, so being tucked would possible do the opposite?

Also there is some debate as to whether or not ejaculation encourages increased sperm production, or whether the built up sperm is somehow more potent (faster? can't see how!) if it isn't released on a regular basis.

Having tried (and succeeded) in getting pregnant, there are a lot of ideas about "healthy sperm" available around the net... but telling truth from fiction? That's an art!

5. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    Yes....the testies are outside the body for a reason, to keep them cool and to keep sperm alive or at least keep the sperm healthy. I dont know for sure but i should think that tucking for long periods would affect the health of sperm....you may still produce it, it may be thick or whatever but it may not be healthy enough for reproduction.

I already have two children, sired before i got into chastity and tucking, so tucking isnt a worry for me. If you want children in the future look after your testies!

6. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I wonder how many slaves out there are members of the V-club like me? From simple subjective observation most slaves seem to arrive after children

7. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    To answer your first question: The Neosteel does not necessarily keep you tucked at all times. There is room to leave them left and right to the tube. However, when you push the testicles into the body cavity the front shield can hold them inside. There are other belts (Untouchable from My-Steel for instance) which are designed to keep you tucked ... more or less.

The question whether permanent tucking has effect on fertility has been asked quite often but none of the answers was really satisfactory.

It is true, mother nature placed a man's testicles outside the body for temperature reasons - in my opinion mother nature would not win a designer-award for doing this :confused0086: - because inside the body the sperms would become lazy in the first place and eventually die in the long run.
    So using common sense would subsequently lead to the conclusion that long term tucking leads to infertility ...

But what is when using a steel belt for tucking?? As we know from physics in school, steel is a good heat conductor. So why shouldn't that work as well with a steel chastity belt which can serve as a heat sink????

Of course, there is no evidence for it but there is nothing that proves me wrong either :happy0195:

maid katrin

8. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    Steel acting as a heat sink...yes to a limited degree, but aluminium is a much better conductor of heat. From a design point of view I would fit a steel belt with cooling veins, a circulating coolant or a thermostat switched fan. lol, not very practical I know and probably a bit silly. I think extended tucking is almost certain to damage the health of sperm, but the presence of steel in that area would help to cool the testies somewhat. Untill someone somewhere undertakes a study of the effects of chastity and tucking we can only make educated guesses. I suspect that with the rising popularity of male chastity such a study will be be made eventually.

9. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    12:53 PM
    I'm currently tucked for three days using medical tape, Ms Tinks wanted a flat front for a while :( This is the first time I've been tucked for such a length of time, it is quite wierd. She signs the front of the tape to ensure that there is no "accidental" removal.

We have used CB3K before, where my erection was restricted but still could grow lengthways to the CB ended up like a little hat :) This is quite different becasue I can feel my self get hard but there is no obvious external change. I guess I must expand internally.

Can any slave comment on how similar this is to being in a full belt? Are they just as restrictive?

10. caged bunny

caged bunny Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies

Being tucked certainly feels nicer thats for sure, but as the whole fertility issue is so up in the air I really dont think it is worth the risk for me at the moment.

I currently wear a curve which I have attached to a home made waist belt, and while it hangs in the way a normal curve would, I have the option of pulling the tube under and back and attaching it to the back of the belt with cables. This is mainly if I want to wear something tight fitting or slim around the crotch and is certainly not long term use so I guess that would have no real long term effects.

I had my eye on a neosteel but I might just wait until later in life just to be safe. If it was a case of giving up chastity altogether that would be a different issue but a neosteel would be simply an upgrade...not at all worth the risk of becoming sterile.

It's not like I can afford one now anyway!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice