The first night of chastity and girlfriend discovering her femdom side

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by LMC199, Feb 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. LMC199

LMC199 New member

London
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Following from my intro blog.

After waving goodbye to Abi at the train station leaving and her now becoming my key holder I was left excited and nervous to equal measure knowing for the first time I couldn't masturbate while she was away. So use the day productivity at work with the off readjustment break to avoid discomfort in my cage. I did find myself making the conscious effort to tidy up after myself in the kitchen making sure abi didn't need to lift a finger after getting back. Something I've never really done before now..

Apart from a couple of messages about our day nothing was out of the ordinary speaking to my girlfriend of 4 years, an accountant who was till now very vanilla. When she text what train she was on and what she wanted for dinner I attentively put the dinner on and picked her up from the station something I'm not usually great at. She was on the phone the entire car trip back and was hoping for some intrigue as to how my first day locked up was but she barely looked at me.

When back inside and off the phone she did make a joke "you look a bit restricted over there Max" I gulped and smiled a very unfamiliar sensation. The evening carried on as normal for the most part but instead of having out evening tea downstairs Abi suggested we had it in bed.

In bed we were both playing on out phones where the chastity conversation came up and I asked if she'd done any reading up on this kink after watching me squeeze my manhood into a cage the night before then taking the key to work. She hadn't read anything I thought it wise to send her a link to https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/ and five minutes later her face went from being indifferent to a naughty grin "Max I you'll regret this" this only turned me on more.

So while locked up I started kissing and biting my down her soft skin working my way down to her tight shaven pussy, for the first time not being able to have an erection whilst giving oral, it felt great focusing the pleasure on her.

After a while I leaned over to get the 5" rabbit as I couldn't use my cock for such penetration, Abi lifts her head from the pillow "no don't use that, use the little vibrator, that rabbits too big" not one to question I fumbled around in the bedside table getting out the little 4" slim vibrator running my tong over her hot throbbing pussy while penitrating her in rhythm. Sitting up she then ushered me forward with key in hand and just like that I was free with a precum soaked semi. "Keep using the toy like you were but rub your cock as well now" my cock getting fully hard hearing her groaning felt amazing.

The night before I'd been up all night worrying about the fact I'd bought a chastity belt and an 8" dildo that didn't go down well being told that's too big.

Here I am rubbing my cock smelling her sweet pussy with the little vibrator, Abi then says" I need more get that big new dildo". Shocked and aroused I did exactly as she said and proceeded to gently build up sliding the thick shaft inside her tight pussy so much bigger than anything else she has ever had, making sure it was all pleasure and no discomfort. Abi began to moan and groan like I've never heard before grabbing the bedsheets before starting to quiver and recoil and before long pushing my hand out the way to take the gurthy 8" out of her. I was in ore, and felt great for making that orgasam happen and if this was before today I'd be in for a sloppy blowjob guaranteed!

Unfortunately tonight was different, looking down she noticed my now flaccid cock in the same view as this hard thick shaft she had just been able to cum with harder than ever. "Time to put your cage on Max, I'm done" Said sternly and of course I promptly did as I was told.

She was exhausted so soon had the light switch off and while Abi drifted to sleep quickly after a huge climax, I lay awake thinking about the noises she'd made getting shafted by that thick dildo and how the wet pussy I was licking had never pulsaded like that before with me. All while being restrained in my cage wondering when she'll next let me out.

John, ChastityUrges, MSDB321 and 3 others like this.
  2. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:37 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice