Frenum Piercing: Experience and Advice

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Gemellia, Feb 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    11:40 AM
    Hello all,

This is my first post on Chastity Mansion, though I have been reading for several years now.

After trying a great many devices (ranging from silicone cages on Amazon to a full BehindBarz belt), I am still longing for a secure device that is wearable long-term. For this, I am strongly considering a piercing.

However, I should stress that I am not personally fond of piercings. I do not have any at the moment, and if I were to get one, it would be solely for the purpose of securing a device, and not for any artistic or sensational reasons. Although most chastity piercings are PAs, I am mostly interested in a frenum piercing, as it would not compromise my urethra and would be more convenient to dispose if I discovered I do not like having a piercing.

I would love to hear of anyone's experiences with a frenum piercing (everyday wear, healing time, changes to routine, etc.) and especially anyone who uses a frenum piercing in their chastity cage. One thing that I hear very often is that a frenum piercing is too fragile and will cause pinching or migration, but others claim this is not true.

Any input is appreciated.

Alphamax and subhubandy like this.
  2. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:40 AM
    I have both piercings. My PA is much better for securing my devices than my frenum was. All the negatives you list for the frenum piercing are true for me. My PA has been trouble free for decades.

Skywalker41918 and tomf_22033 like this.
  3. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Could you go into more detail about your experience using each piercing?

4. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    5:40 PM
    I have a frenum piecing for over 10 years, and for most of last year I wore a Badassworkroom piercing attached cage (BA-03, I believe they can adapt it to any cage).

I had to bend the piercing metal rod a tiny bit as erection attempts caused a pinch, but once I had adjusted it there have been no further problems.

Longest continual lock, without the key being used for at all, was 120 days.

I am uncircumcised.

No worries about the piercing at all, no worries about hygiene. A power shower helps.

When I got it the piercing it took perhaps 4 weeks to heal properly but I was told 6 weeks was normal. Daily washing with salt water helped I think. No pain, very little blood. No regrets.

No signs of migration in all the years I have had the piercing.

einheryar likes this.
  5. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for the response!

What do you feel might account for the difference in experience between you (who experienced few if any issues) and others (who claim the piercing will not work)?

I expect depth of piercing and proper cage size are significant. I am also circumcised, if you feel that will make a difference.

Skywalker41918 likes this.
  6. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    9:40 AM
    My personal experience was not great with the frenum. I had pain during sex months later and my girlfriend at the time didn’t like how it felt. Finally used it for a device after letting it heal and gauging up, started to tear within a week. The device I had put no strain on the piercing but it didn’t matter.

I actually do not care for my PA not that we don’t use it for chastity, but it worked well for years to secure a device.

hardbodysub likes this.
  7. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Do you feel there is anything you could have done differently to improve the experience or make the piercing more effective? Also, what gauge did you choose?

8. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I have no idea. I having nothing to compare against and only have my own experience.

9. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    Sorry to be vague. I was hoping you might share your relative cage measurements, gauge size, piercing depth, etc. so that I might make a more informed decision. If your setup has worked for you, that's valuable information for me and anyone else considering a frenum piercing. For example, I've heard that having a cage slightly shorter and slightly wider than your flaccid size can be more comfortable, as it allows some swelling but no erection, and therefore minimal tugging on the piercing.

10. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    @Gemellia, I don’t have answers for you, but I completely understand your situation and want to compliment you for your very rational process and reasonable questions.

I have had similar questions. Countless people respond to similar threads to say that a PA is the best way (or only way) to secure a chastity device, and that a frenum piercing will migrate or tear. Like you, I am not fond of the idea of having my urethra punctured, for several reasons, despite the fairly large contingent of PA advocates saying how great it is.

Regarding frenum piercings, they almost never distinguish between devices supported by the piercing and devices such as TBDs where the piercing is only for pullout security. I would imagine that it’s possible for a frenum piercing to work well and safely IF (a big IF) the device is well and snugly fitted, and there is little movement either from the device sliding up and down or from erections. Id be pretty nervous about it.

As alternatives, have you considered the tetherspout or the pivoting “retainer ring” (first seen on Miss Lori’s devices, and since picked up by some other makers)? The tetherspout seems like a secure method that doesn’t require permanent body modification, but the manipulation of different pieces required for installation and removal makes me nervous, as does the potential for irritation, infection, or foreign objects getting stuck inside. The retainer ring idea might work, but I would want a cage/tube designed to allow easy installation but prevent access to the ring while wearing.

Good luck figuring all of this out. Sorry I couldn’t help much, but I’m sort of in the same boat as you.

11. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    I looked into tetherspouts several years ago, but I do not find them desirable. When a pitch begins with "stick this up your urethra with dental floss," it's hard for me to commit too seriously.

I have not heard of the pivoting retainer ring, however. I have seen Lori devices mentioned many times, but I am not certain how to go about purchasing one. Could you elaborate on the retainer ring and/or link me to where I can find Lori chastity devices?

And yes, my hope is to use a classic ball-trap device with a snug fit to secure the cage, and have the frenum piercing just as an anti-pullout device. I am not interested in using a full-weight frenum device, such as the Frenum Maiden or the frenum variant of the Evotion Bijou.

hardbodysub likes this.
  12. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    Well there just went any thoughts on getting pierced

13. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    Frenum: 10 gauge piercing 16 weeks healed. “Tube Only” device virtually weightless and held in place mostly by friction. Secured by a locking barbell. Skin would bunch and pinch between tube and barbell and piercing began to migrate at around 6 months.

PA piercing: quicker healing zero issue and has secured 8 different chastity devices. 5 ball trap and 3 tube devices. I consider ball trap devices and frenum piercings to be unsuitable for continuous wear (YMMV). Both piercings were done in the mid-eighties.

hardbodysub and Gemellia like this.
  14. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:40 AM
    This the their website: https://www.chastitydevice4u.com/

But, I think they have gone out of business. There was a lengthy thread here on CM about it a while ago.

15. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    What gauge for the PA? And how long did it take to stretch?

16. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:

Maybe more time for the frenum. My ex wanted to rush it a bit but it had been a few months and I was at 6 gauge. She really just dinged care for how it felt for her so when it had an issue we just let it close.

My PA is a 4 gauge and works very well for cages and tube devices! It just took several cages and fine tuning to make them comfortable. I just don’t care for having to put my finger over the extra hole all the time! Always having to sit with a trapped ball cage, the tube I was able to stand.

We are taking a break from all of this recently after 10+ years of it together so now the piercing is just whatever. Not a big deal though. I still prefer everything about the PA over the frenum. The PA just had a stronger feeling of security mentally as well, more severe to try to escape.

17. Gemellia

Gemellia Active member

Local Time:
    How does it feel having a presence in your urethra 24/7? And how is urinating/ejaculating?

hardbodysub likes this.
  18. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    Sorry, I can't help. My GF did all of the measuring and ordering, and the cage and piercing are just right. It took a couple of custom BAWR cages to get right, and a couple of plastic 3d printed ones prior to that.

19. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    You really don’t notice it after healing and sizing up. I was a bit tender front the smaller gages but the 4 ga feels good. If you get one (either), just take extra time healing and sizing up is my advice. We took at least 4 months I think before using the PA for a cage. Tough to wait but worth it since it caused no trouble. The feeling of security is amazing!

hardbodysub likes this.
  20. enslavedbyc

Local Time:
    pierced at 10 gauge, 8g, 6 months post healing, 6g, for decades, I stretched to 2g for a hollow PA tube about 3 years ago.

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    Thanks for your report. How did you allign your foreskin during that 120 days? Pulled back?i
    Which shape does your percing have? Does it block the foreskin from geting in front?

22. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    No particular way. Pulled back when washing and drying, and then it somehow naturally finds it's own way of being.

Mine is a curved bar and looks a lot like this: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Frenum_piercing_curved_barbell_1.jpg

The piercing attachment doesn't block anything from what I can tell, everything just sits in there just fine.

23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Looks nice, seems to be more decorative.
    I had a long barbell in mind, maybe as pullout prevention.
    I am astonished that hygiene can work so well.

24. JaySaysYes

Local Time:
    I definitely cannot pull out without ripping sensitive skin.

Power shower, soap, and earbuds work just fine.

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the info.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chastity mansion piercing

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice