Model T belt

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by sissy_maid_melody, Jan 19, 2011.

1. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    3:50 PM
    Does anyone have experience with this cheap belt ? http://chastitydirec...&products_id=35 Presumably it comes from China and one can't expect quality.

However, when Mistress decides I will go permanently in to a full belt She intends that it will be a high quality one with all the extras and as such will be expensive. We were wondering if experimenting with something cheap such as this Model T would give us some idea of the issues we would need to understand regarding a full belt before spending time and money on the real thing.

So, has anyone seen these belts and tried them ? Can anyone compare them with the better quality and known manufacturer's belts ?

Thanks.

melody

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:50 PM
    Well, I don't have any experiences with that belt but I don't believe that an "adjustable" belt will work when permanent wearing and high security is the goal. The funny thing is, you try one cheap belt and it doesn't work, you try the next and the next and all of a sudden you have to realize that adding up all the money you did spend on rubbish would have bought a good high quality belt ...

I just took a closer look at the tube inside the belt - all I can say is, it looks like crap. I would say, pulling out is simple and what's even worse, getting back in is as easy as that. A safe tube is shaped that it encases your tinky winky up to the root of it - that one doesn't.

maid katrin

3. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Looks like a cheap Chinese knockoff. I wouldn't trust it for long term wear.

4. zuohaonl

zuohaonl Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:50 PM
    it seems that it's made in China, you may find them in local B2B selling website(like ebay). the price is around RMB1000 (USD147)

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=6804068192

or

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=7295563566

i prefer to the custom-made CB with good measurement, like Neosteel.

5. Trixy

Trixy sissymaid

Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    sissy_maid_melody, Mistress has ordered the female version for me to wear with my femskin (see my post 'Sissy dream ... or nightmare?' in the powder-room). The belt has arrived (femskin not yet). The belt seems quite well made and comes set on the smallest sizings. It is secured with nut and bolt and has a large range of adjustments. There are several spare nuts and bolts, and once the correct size has been established, there are cold rivets to replace the nuts and bolts. The silicon lining seems excellent. I will post and let you know how it wears as soon as my femskin arrives and I start wearing my new chastity ensemble.

6. anduin

anduin Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Melody, I just wondered if you'd bought this belt or not. I, too, want to buy a belt-style device - but I can only afford about £100 or so.

Can anyone recommend any other cheaper belts? Many thanks.

7. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Hello anduin,

Yes we did get the belt, but as I said initially the idea was really to find out the pitfalls and questions we needed answering before going for a proper belt.

The reason the belt is so cheap is that it is not made to measure, instead it can be adjusted in many ways. This sounds good but in reality it is rarely going to properly fit anyone. For example, adjusting the anal opening may get it to within 1/4" - 1/2" of ideal placement and that doesn't sound too bad a fit. But that small amount if mis-alignment is very important.

The cheap metal the belt is made from is very springy and fights being molded to the body. It takes the shape it wants to be, not the shape it needs to be to fit the wearer. Some of the edges are rough and the rubber protection comes is not sufficient to cope. I'd be very wary of long term use with the metal used in the belt.

Of course people's mileage will vary. Just like all other types of CB, it will suit and fit some whilst others can never get it to fit. For us it served its purpose. We have a much better idea of what we want from a metal belt and why we will pay the higher cost to get something that will do the job. The best way of putting it is that with plenty of experimentation you could probably get this belt to be a 90% correct fit. However, that missing 10% for which you pay with a bespoke belt is all the difference in the world regarding being able to wear it permanently and in relative comfort.

Good luck in your hunt for cheaper belts. I can't say that this won't do the job for you, just be aware that it is not a universal solution guaranteed to work at that price.

melody

8. anduin

anduin Junior Member

Local Time:
    Many thanks, Melody.

I, too, have bought this belt and it arrived this morning.

Getting it to fit is proving something of a nightmare though and, as you say, the rubber comes off very easily. Grrrrr!

Might be an idea to get some metal-rubber glue to stick it on?

Have you any tips for adjustment? I'm really struggling!

Anduin x

9. anduin

anduin Junior Member

Local Time:
    PS I'm losing weight at the mo, so don't really want to spend a lot of money on a bespoke belt that then won't fit in a few months' time - hence the reason for buying an adjustable one - that and the price.

10. now_dry

now_dry Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I have that belt and would sell it as i bought it to learn on as well, now am looking for a more secure substaniual belt if anywone wants to buy it i will sell it contact me at now_dry@hotmail.com subject used chastity belt

11. Damecinderflame

Damecinderflame New member

Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    We are looking into this device as well for our trial of 24/7 to see if it is even possible for us. And I would love to learn all about it. I know a lot of you on here have said you just recently got the device, etc. So??? Curious how it all worked out.

12. latex_catsuit_doll

latex_catsuit_doll Active member

Fetishist
    Montreal
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    That belt is an excellent device for those wishing to start into full wasiband steel chastity belts, but unsure if they like it. Then if you decide you like the steel feeling, later, you will naturally be looking into more advanced steel hip belts.

Like many Chinese belts, this too appears to be a cheap imitation, but nonetheless, it's a functional full waistband steel chastity belt that does the job, and you'll get many hours of pleasure for your money!

Speaking of cheap full belts, I prefer the ones with a protruding steel penis tube. But I like the one you proposed as it has a beautiful crotch plate that holds a nice steel dildo.

All hip steel chastity belts need to be initially adjusted, some more than others, and this one is no exception.

Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice