14 day trial

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Yesiwearskirts, Dec 31, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Yesiwearskirts

Yesiwearskirts Long term member

Local Time:
    12:21 PM
    #26 Yesiwearskirts, Jan 22, 2023
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2023
    Now. Personal level. I do enjoy the lockup. The constant presence. Wife and sex life is about the same but we have more intimacy. I will say I do encourage it and she is definitely reciprocating. Touching, petting snuggles etc. I definitely feel more connected. I'm still working on myself to be more attentive in conversation but we have definitely improved here. I relish to hear about her day at work.

As for the cage, she knows it's there. The other night she was on her tummy and with me petting her backside, she cradled and teased me. On that was neat. I got hard then relaxed in her hand. It was nice for.me knowing that I could rub her butt and not get hard and her think it had to lead to more. I hope she feels that release of pressure.
    Most night I've been in her hot tub rubbing her feet. Just being together.
    We haven't discussed continuance but I want to until she has completed reading the locked in love book. Then I'll get the chastity for vanilla wives one.

After all, I get a bit of kink and she doesn't get pressure to have sex. Win win.

As of now, the only issue I get is the tight burning in my scrotum when it tried to go high and tight. This happens in the morning typically and when I've really been moving around or working on something requiring movement. That frustrates me.

2. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    21 days.... That's where we popped the cork! Yay. Wow what a rush. I'm definitely feeling more in tune with her and when I brought her to orgasm I was shaking. Incredible feeling. Then she said it was my turn! She told me to unlock so I went to bathroom and let things loose. Like a compressed spring, once that lock cylinder was out, so was I. Had a little trouble getting the cage off the end. Lol. Ring, yea. That was not leaving. Impossible at this point. So as not to hurt either of us, I spun it around so the latch was at the bottom. That worked well. Anyways PIV was super intense with the ring. Also as my balls were held forward by the ring it was an odd feeling I couldn't get fully in. Really odd feeling. But good as I've definitely been too deep for her. Anyways it was intense. I lasted good but definitely had to measure myself. And wow what a strong orgasm. Like wow. Intense.

It was great. Loved it. Felt so connected.

Back in the cage once calmed down and we both slept perfectly.

Today I don't feel down. I am more than excited to see where this goes. She is open to continue so we will. I like the grasping effect.

Let's do this!

Rectrix and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  3. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Off and on this week. Off during the first half of the work day as it just irritated me to the point, concentration was impossible. For the first few hours my balls are extremely tight so better to remove and not cause damage. Locked up in the afternoons and all night. Low intimacy this week due to our schedule and her fighting a cough. She did join me at the gym one morning this week and that was awesome.

Also got a new cage yesterday that I cannot wait to get used to. MCN Oculis was what I ordered. It's super nice and fits good so far. Just got to get past some irrigation that I think was caused by the Ternence rings. It's as if one specific side of my scrotal anatomy just continues to rebel. Got some meds on it and we will push forward. The remaining skin seems to have gotten used to a ring and has toughened up.
    20230127_065114.jpg 20230127_065120.jpg 20230127_084738.jpg

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  4. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Minor setback this weekend. I've developed what I think is an ingrown hair right where the base ring goes. Ugh. It's quite painful. Woke me in the wee hours this morning. Going to have to go cage free for a few days while it's irritation subsides. Unfortunately I'm also traveling this week for work so lonely nights in my hotel will be challenging.

Any suggestions on making them discipate quickly?

5. Miss Bella

Miss Bella The Head Balls Coach

Head Balls Coach Buster'o'Bollocks TranSARS COV420
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    I've used a few different things including mixing up a little baking soda paste which surprisingly worked really well for me.

• Mix 3-4 teaspoons of Baking Soda with water to make a thin paste.
    • Dip a cotton ball /cotton swab in the paste and apply on the problem areas.
    • Let it sit for 30 minutes. Wash the area with cool water.
    It should not only inhibit hair growth but also make it so that it doesn't feel nearly as irritated immediately upon applying it.

Good luck!

Yesiwearskirts likes this.
  6. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Much appreciated @Miss Bella . there is a grocery next to my hotel so once I get there, I'll try this out and let you know.

Miss Bella likes this.
  7. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:21 PM
    Even if women don’t want sex at the moment, they want their guy to always desire and want sex from her. In my OPINION, you should always answer in a way that says you want out of the cage and inside of her more than ANYTHING! Many women won’t come right out and say, “I want you in me now”, and would prefer to just hint by allowing it if you want. So I’d be clear that you always want out but that you only want her to let you out if that’s what she really wants.

8. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:

Thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. Still alot to learn in our journey.

9. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Good afternoon,. It's been a while. I haven't been wearing my cage for almost 2 weeks. Starting yesterday just a few hours a day to get back used to it. That ingrown hair just made a mess of things. It's about 95% healed and wearing a few hours at a time doesn't bother me right now. Did have a very stressful time last night while caged and had to do some emergency auto repair in a hotel parking lot. For the most part, no issues but it was tight and I could feel it on that bad spot of skin.

Anyways, right now the cage is my choice to wear when I want. Once I get back into more regular wear, I'll turn the keys back over to my wife for her choosing.

The MCN is definitely a nice feeling cage and I can see it being a good every day wear. Just got to get back used to it and do a better job of maintenance and under ring cleaning. Then the day where I dont need Vaseline or lube will be Wonderful..

10. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    The journey continues off and on. After a 2 week hiatus due to a severely irritated ingrown hair (right under the base ring) I've been wearing my MCN cage off an on daily. Off from about 8 am until noon or 2pm. By that time my body has relaxed enough for the ring to not irritate the fire out of me. Most nights I sleep with it on without any issues aside from nocturnals.

I've come to think that the base ring is 2mm too tight that when my balls go tight, it causes a lot of pressure around the ring. I've ordered a 47mm ring that should arrive next week.

As for intimacy, it's been just a time or two between us as we have just been so freaking busy. We did have some fun the other night where she wanted me unlocked and it left me with the biggest shaking orgasm. She really enjoyed that as did I. Don't think I had a drop at all.

At this point it's not enforced but I wear it when I am able to. She knows this as typically she sees it on at night after I shower.

Hopefully the new ring makes the proper difference and we can go longer and bring back more teases.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  11. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Did you share your thoughts about being caged after the trial? Were they positive? What did she make of it? Why has she not decided to ‘enforce’ it and instead become more of a bystander?

12. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    We did talk about it after the trial. The enforced portion hasn't been there due to the issues I had and a few we are working through. She was pleased with things but still isn't one to want to be intimate more than occasionally (week or two in between). She did like the attention and overall has been a positive thing.

All that said, she is a very passive person overall. She knows I am doing it for us and likes that.

Two teenagers, sports, business travel and various out of towns has had us super busy.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  13. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Further question, where do you want with regards to chastity after this successful trial?

I imagine when you say she doesn’t want to be intimate… you actually mean sexually active? I’ve found that this lifestyle brings more satisfaction and intimacy than that felt through sexual interactions.

14. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Honestly, intimacy between us. But also curb some of my "ill just go do it myself" mentalities. It has helped with that. Even with off and on use. It's a reminder to me and a show of faith and commitment to her. I'm happy, and she is happy. That's good for me right now.

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  15. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Wish I could change the title on this thread. It's sort of become just a journal.

I've learned a few things lately. 1. More of what she likes me to do during intimacy. This is good. And proves I've been on the right track! 2. 2mm might as well be 2 inches. The new ring has been a good send. I can now wear it non stop for multiple days without removal. 3. Yard work and chores with extended intensity do not mix with the Chastity. I get too high and tight and it causes a lot of chafe. Best to remove and relock later.

To be continued.

16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
  17. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Hahaha. You noticed that. Pretty much all I wear. Stretchy gender neutral styles are perfect for athletics or every day wear. Those are balanced tech from Amazon. Also have some reebock ones from Walmart.

18. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    March has been mostly on with some break periods. Weather has been crap and cold. No big news. Haven't had a release in over a month I think. Sorta lost track. Then again we have been out of town and busy busy so hard to make time for intimate play. Hopefully tonight. I bought a little wand to use on her. Let's hope she likes it. I'm definitely horny as heck the last week or so.

19. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    I think we have settled in a bit as a couple with chastity. While not being not strictly enforced, she knows my commitment to wearing it. Yes locked up after PIV which is about 3-4 weeks in between. I definitely feel more connected to her. More focused on her. In aspects both outside and inside the bedroom. Saturday night she was definitely more receptive to handling me in the cage after I gave her a good orgasm with my hand. That was so hot and erotic. I told her so. She really likes me using my hand. I bought a wand as well but am still nervous to add a toy to play.

Anyways her reaction to my orgasm was more intense than it has been in a long time. Holding me strongly as I shook. Felt so connected together.

Aside from the bedroom, better conversations overall. She sees it on me as I shower so she can see my commitment to it.

Rectrix and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  20. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Struggle is real. For me, having a wife / key holder who just doesn't feel the need for sex, or even me taking care of her minimal sexual needs, it's tough. I struggle here as to why am I even putting up with the trouble of chastity. I go from it's for us and to keep my attention on her to why does it matter when she doesn't feel the need for it anyways. I could take it off and go back to old habits of me and Palmela and just not bother even asking her for anything. But I made a mental commitment to myself not to.
    We did have a chat. I told her I definitely need more direction from her on when. That I need that physicality to help me feel connected to her. That I got so much from pleasuring her but I need some sort of response or direction when I start petting her. In the past I would get moody when she would deny sex. I'm doing everything I can not to. It's easier with chastity so far. I know I'm denied but still want her pleasure. I also want her stimulating touch. Some of her attention to at least turning me on. Or letting me turn myself on with her.

Outside the bedroom it's a great marriage. We have been married 21 years. Found out last month my brother is getting a divorce after 12. Sucks. Hate it for him and I DO NOT want to ever experience that. So we stay the course. Making minor adjustments to find ways to keep both of us in the headspace we need to be. Communicate.

21. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Good grief it's been a long but quick month. We have been so busy with careers and kids sports and everything else, we didn't find a way to have any sexy time. Both of us just too tired it seems. I've stayed caged mostly. Only removing for when I cannot safely wear it without pain. This is mainly when I am very active like yard work and refereeing soccer. I definitely have some pent up needs but honestly, when horizontal on the bed and under a melatonin influence, sleep takes hold. I try to get things started but it's not reciprocated and I give in to sleep as a priority. That said, there has been no FAP since we started this journey. I'm pretty proud of that. I traveled for work last week and due to the discomfort of jeans I didn't wear my chastity. Slept like crap al week but behaved well. I'm super proud of that.

Journey continues. I may be ordering a glans armor soon. The high and tight discomfort is getting old.

22. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    So the wife and I finally were able to make some time and wow, the intensity now is so much greater than it has been over the last couple years. For me really working on her initial focus and focusing on her as much as I can amps the intensity up for me. It's so hard to control. I found that the little noises she makes when she's enjoying it are much more intriguing to me. And the intensity of her peak absolutely thrills me. It's really interesting to notice this. Last night I was the first non-caged direction I think I've had in four or five weeks maybe. The feeling for me is extremely intense and My peak leaves me a convulsing mess. I seem to lose more control of my body each time we do this. It's just some interesting observations as I ramble and drive an hour and a half to a kid's soccer game tonight. After I pleasure her with my fingers and she wants me on top having the steel between us adds to the buildup of our time. Her reaction to the pressure it creates against her is pretty awesome. Judging from her reactions to my peaks I don't think that in a situation like this she would want to deny me. I would gladly let her but I think it's something she wants as well from her body language. Typically I still do the unlocking for her because she's not quite comfortable with the screw lock I don't think but she did the cage removal which was pretty cool last night. I do sort of feel like we're settling into a good groove with it, I just wish we had more opportunities of intimacy overall. I would be quite happy for a once a month for me but once a week for her.

Still struggling with the tightness in the mornings so I'm definitely looking at getting a plans only cage. I think that very well could lead to extended period of me not even having to bring a key with me.

23. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    I feel like I've crossed a milestone this week. Or maybe just sorta figuring it out. Twice this week I have been to the gym without removing my cage. Monday was all arms and yes the balls got quite tight but not painful. Today was chest and back. A bit more tight but not horrendous and unbearable. Most of the irritation infeelmis at the top corners really. Skin stretching I believe. Things calmed down quickly tho. I'm in the sauna now for a short bake at 145°.

Proud of my progress.

24. Yesiwearskirts

Local Time:
    Heya. It's been a while. Some updates:
    1. Just finished a nearly 3 week stint uncaged due to a stupid boil right on my underwear line in my groin. F these things. Antibiotics this time to kick its ass as I had a week long music fest. Didn't wear the cage during that time as the pulling of the skin.
    2. During that time, zero sexy time with the wife. I think it's been 6 weeks or longer. Neither of us in the mood or energy I guess. She has been working so hard.
    3. Also I behaved the entire time and didn't handle myself. I'm pleased there. First day back today as I was starting to feel the urge.
    4. Music fest was awesome but walking nearly 81 miles over 5 days, I was happy not to worry about ball constriction.

tiruh811 likes this.
  25. Zevon

Zevon Long term member

retired
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:21 PM
    the erection attempts during the night certainly wake me up. Sometimes 3X a night.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice