My chastity hopes and dreams in vanilla relationship.

Discussion in 'Chastity in vanilla life' started by Chastity obsesed, Jan 28, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Chastity obsesed

Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    I will be posting my experiences as I try to rebuild a chastity relationship with my keyholder wife. Ķ

2. Chastity obsesed

Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    It most important to realize that a male's chastity sex drive becomes overwhelming to some new keyholders who are more than likely just going along with your "weird" kinks in an attempt to keep you happy. If you want her enthusiasm to grow you must go SLOW. NO I MEAN IT, REALLY REALLY SLOW. You most likely have started with self locking and presenting her with the keys (Don't be a pussy give her all the keys). Now is the tough part. You must make this about HER, not you. Do nice things for her and for goodness sake DON'T ASK FOR ANYTHING IN RETURN. It may take a long time for her to warm up to your kinkyness, so be patient. You wanted to be locked up so keep your cool and chill out and enjoy your inability access your parts. Focus all you efforts on pleasuring and pleasing your keyholder. You MUST NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES EVEN SUGGEST PLEASURE SCENARIO FOR YOURSELF. Be patient and continue treating you keyholder as the royal QUEEN that she is. You must wait.

3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    9:15 AM
    Very good advice! That is more or less how I’ve handled it, while my Queen warmed up to it. She is now onboard and taking a proactive role. Once our new Jail Bird arrives, I may very well be in deeper than I originally thought. Time will tell.

4. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    6:15 AM
    Yup, this advice is really on point. Don’t suggest scenes, don’t beg for unlock, don’t fall to your knees, just be helpful and give her as much love and o’s as you can manage.

true42 likes this.
  5. Chastity obsesed

Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Last night was incredible! Special thanks to M. Sabrina for her kind words of encouragement and advice. I have self locked and informed my keyholder wife for 4 days. I have done and continue to look for nice things I can do for my wife with NO expectations. Last night was our weekly romp night. After long foot rub I made multiple attempts to physically pleasure her but was constantly told no. Wife wanted normal experience of tying me down and having her way with me. Once secured and she discovered i was still caged, see asked if i wanted to releleased from my cage. It was very hard but based on M Sabrina's advice I said no to my wife's shock. The whole dynamic changed. My wife seemed to relax cuddle and gradually explore. The experience was over the top in erotic department but most importantly my wife seemed to genuinely have a good time. When done she released the restraints that held me still then we snuggled and cuddled while I remained caged. It was heavenly. Afterwards we changed the sheets with her covered in her nighty but me naked but caged. This knight was proud to wear the armour for his Queen. While not painful me cage has remained filled since. The morning afterglow is awesome. My mind is racing on what nice things I can do for her tonight. Thanks M. Sabrina and Chastity Mansion as without both of you I would still be topping from the bottom like a frustrated jerk.

A4w2 and The Queens consort like this.
  6. Chastity obsesed

Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the fumble finger spelling mistakes

7. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    I do believe the KH has to find their own way on this journey for them to be comfortable in their role, and enjoy it.

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Good luck with your aspersions, I hope the work out for you

9. Chastity obsesed

Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    The last few days have been incredible. I have now worn a cage 24 /7 for 7 days. My wife and keyholder indicated that the next night would be the night for release the last two nights. Now I was told there was nothing she needed tonight. Yikes, did I just get locked tight For a long time? I am happy excited, and scared all at the same time.

A4w2 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice