The real feeling of Chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by mobico69, Dec 19, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. mobico69

mobico69 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:21 AM
    So I'm an fit 40 something man, and my wife is very fit, trim, pettit, sexy and fun.

This interest with chastity started while browsing an adult toy store about 2 years ago. I saw the subheading chastity devices, and was rolled over by the CB 3000. I did the regular investigation into this and came across Lori's website, and the 'orgasm denial' article. This lit me up. Fantasy took over, and I spent nights thinking about how my wife could take charge.

I think it was about 9 months before I sat her down, and told her I wanted her to 'own my penis'. She was not sure how to take this, but I handed her the book "Male Chastity: A Guide for Keyholders" and asked her to read it. She agreed to become my keyholder, and we spent some time working out a contract. It was interesting as the contract negotiations let us each understand what the other was looking for.

I then went about finding a device I could not get out of. This is not an easy thing to do. I started on the CB line, and, contract signed, we began our first chastity trial. I was excited at first, thinking this is cool. That first night I woke up with the raging hard-on, and oh, the pain. I am pretty sure the next night, I split the device. After 3 days, we put chastity behind us as a fun failed attempt.

I tried the exobelt next, but could slip out easily, and then went to Lori for a 12. Now almost 6 months had passed, and I re-approached my wife and said lets try again! She happily accepted; I think she was doing research on chastity during the initial phase, and sort of got some excitement out of it. I went into the Lori 12, and spent the better part of a week locked and teased. It wasn't a secure device, so when we got tired of the play, I took it off, and explained my problems to Lori.

Over the next 5 months, I worked with Lori to find a device that was comfortable and secure. I ended up with a perfectly fitting 12B, with 5 studs; time to try again.

This time, my wife locked me up, and hid the keys. A few nights in, we decided to unlock me for sleep, as the spikes were killing me at night. With 5 days, I was out, and a dissapointed.

You see, although my wife was trying to be the best keyholder she could be, she really just let me out anytime I asked. And when I said, enough, she tossed me the key and that was that. I had had enough of chasitty.

What this whole episode did do for us is give my wife a better understanding of my masterbation habits, and we started having regular sex where before it would be months. And to tell the truth, this chastity bug never really goes away, does it?

I decided a few weeks ago to retry the lori 12b. I adjusted some of the spikes, and put some surgical rubber over them to ease its contact with the skin, then a few days ago, I hugged my wife and said "I'm ready to be locked up". She smiled and said, put it on.

So here we go again!

And initially its the same. It feels exciting being locked up, but I know in a matter of time, I'm going to want out, and by wanting out, I can tell my wife "I really want out", and she'll let me. There is no dynamic of out of control. Its like, if you can get out anytime you want just by asking, it really isn't chastity, is it? And then it happened. On my second locked day, I woke up in the middle of the night with spikes digging in (Lori's device punishes an erection). I needed out, I wanted out, but realized I was stuck inside until morning. It was quite the feeling of "I cant get out of this", very out of control and it hung with me throughout the day yesterday and I liked it. And I thought about that feeling all day but regardless that my key was locked away behind a combination safe, or that there is absolutly no escape from Lori's 12B, I couldn't get it back. Its because I know that if I tell my wife I want out; seriously honey; she'll let me out.

Last night, my wife and I rollplayed the conversation where she took on my role, and I took on hers. "Honey, I want out" she said; "No, and don't ask me again" I said. "No Damit, this game is over, give me the key" she said raising her voice. "I said no, and you just bought yourself a week locked up with no release " I said. It was then that she paused; I could see her mind thinking. "Fuck you", she shouted. roll playing as she thought I might act. "Get me the fuck out of this thing now". - In a calm voice, I mimicked what I'd wanted her to say if I acted like that "That just cost 10 hard wacks to the balls and a month lockup. You can stay locked up in that thing until you present your balls for your punishment." It clicked into place. She understood. She smiled.

Today is another day. A different day. I'm locked up in a steel device where erections are met with a dull pain, and not knowing what my wife has in mind, it could weeks, or even years before she grows tired of this. This is a very different feeling then before. Hard to explain, but I don't honestly know when I am going to get out.

Attached Files:

2. mobico69

Local Time:
    So, not in for more than 3 days, she let me have my first O. It was nice, but she had me go right back in. I'm telling you, I'm sore; and I want out. Its rather amazing how one goes from a high to a low so quickly.

ugams likes this.
  3. Wench

Wench Owned by Mistress Freya

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I love that she put you straight back in. There's nothing sexier than been controlled by your wife and becoming her play thing. The mind set is very different when you know she's not going to let you out, you must feel much more dominated.
    Those spike on the inside do look uncomfortable, but the soreness should go away as long as you don't get an erection... think pure thoughts ;)
    You could try a little Vaseline on the inside. Probably a good idea to have a long pee before going to sleep to try and avoid full bladder erections.
    I wouldn't complain to her if I were you, not now you've given her the idea of ten hard wacks on the balls, now that's really going to hurt.

ugams likes this.
  4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    mobico, I love that you and your wife were able to role-play to help develop her understanding of how you would like her to act as KH, and her her to show you HER concerns. I think that was a great idea. :)

best of luck!
    mikecb

5. mobico69

Local Time:
    Its been a few days now, and the night-time erections, and those spikes got the best of me. I'm out on medical leave, as I recover from open sores. I'm currently wearing handcuffs, and have been for 2 days now. I'm not going anyplace, as I"m on vaca for xmas, so its no biggy. I filed down the spikes under direction of my wife. I still can't get out, but at least I won't tear myself to shreds while I'm sleeping. Tomorrow, provided I'm all healed, I go back in.

6. mobico69

Local Time:

My wife understands the need to get me right back in, as one time after an O a few months ago, she let me have a 'break', that ended up lasting months..;-)

ugams likes this.
  7. mobico69

Local Time:
    Its been an interesting day.

Yesterday, my wife purchased a whole bunch of pills for me and told me to take them.

She stood by while I downed these elephant pills last night, and then again this AM she had me down more.

The bottles where L-arginine, L-lysine, Zinc, and Horny Goat Weed. A simple google search today revealed that my wife is truly an evil woman :)

Tonight, I received my first tease BJ. Although not to the edge, my balls were tingling all over and another min would have brought me there. After watching me pulse for a bit, she had me put the device back on.

Now my balls ache, and she had me down more of those pills.

Evil I tell you.

8. Mobiico69

Mobiico69 Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:21 AM
    I've been away from the computer for the past week as we went on a little vacation to get warm, and now I have to dump whats been going on..... and as I'm not sure how to start a journal, I'll just updated this thread.

My wife has fallen into the role of keyholder much faster than I thought possible. I've been in the device since I wrote last, and wore it down on our vacation drive. Not uncomfortable, but I still notice its there.

What was really wacked for me was that each day during our trip, she'd hint at some teasing. Then at night at the hotel as she got ready for bed, she'd have me undress and I'd stand before her. She would then play with my device while she handed me those pills. Once I swallowed them, she'd be very dismissive of my predicament, and finish getting ready for bed. I got very frustrated with this was we neared NY's eve, and told her how I felt. I guess I was hoping for some real playtime, or some time out or whatever, but she just told me that if I brought up my again, she'd make me pay for it with time locked up. So, i kept my mouth shut, and suffered in silence.

So New Years has come and gone. Our long drive home ended two days ago. And all I know is I'm still locked up, with no idea when I'm going to get relief, and completely unsure of how to bring my fears up. And now that we are home, the lockup continues and so do those pills. I don't ever think my balls have been full. Argg..

9. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Welcome to the Mansion.

It's a hell of a rollercoaster ride isn't it.

Sometimes it feels like you're going nowhere, then suddenly you realise you created a Monster!

I'm going to move this thread to the Vault for you, so you can continue your journal now we're all hooked. :)

Guest 8028 and Usul like this.
  10. MsTreat

MsTreat Member

Local Time:
    11:21 PM
    Acting out each other's roles was a great communication technique. Kuddos to both of you. It can take fits and starts to really get each other's needs and what works for you, but once the ball starts gathering momentum, there's no stopping, ime ;)

11. mobico69

Local Time:
    After writing the last item, I put some real thought into what was going on for me. I felt ignored. So, on Wednesday before I went off to work, I told my wife I'd like to talk to her about my chastity when I got home.

I was honestly expecting her to stay in the keyholder role, but she said fine; I pretty much spent all day thinking about what I'd say to her, and when I got home, we sat down to talk.

"Your promises to tease me over the holiday, then giving me nothing is leaving me crazy. I don't know if that is your intention, but I really didn't want to be locked up and ignored".

She immediately got defensive and pushed back "it is up to me when I tease you" she said. "Yes, it is" I assured her, "BUT, I think I need more attention.".

She just looked at me like 'so what', so I restarted. "Look at it this way, I really want to be teased. It gives me the sexual frustration I crave, but also provides closeness with you as we get to spend fun sexual time with each other. Your always in control, how much, how long, etc, and, believe me.." I leaned in "You can pretty much get me to do anything for a good teasing".

She looking at me for a sec, then said. "I'll think about it." then as she stood up, "In the meantime, put some actions to your words. Clean your piss up off the floor." Hmm..ever feel like you've been dismissed. (Hey! Its damn hard to aim at night with this chastity device)

Then on Thursday, she handed me some windex and towels when I got home and said "If you want to be teased, clear the windows ". Now this was a new feeling for me. And its not the tasks, or someone having authority over you or the promise of a tease. It was more about sharing the fact that I was in chastity. I mean, I've been locked in this thing for two weeks now, and to have her, i guess, play the game was fun. This is why it was exciting. So I scrubbed every window to perfection. I guess I'd fantasized about being put to work so much, that I wanted to do a good job, so she'd do more of this. When I was done cleaning, I 'reported back to her", and she checked my work and really went out of her way to praise me..It made me feel good.

Then something screwed up happened. She became seductive and told me to "Get undressed, stand at the edge of the bed, and I'll be in to tease you in a while.". :-D I was eager and excited and my heart started pumping. I tossed my clothes into the corner, and "stood at attention".

About 10 minutes in I called to my wife and she yelled back from downstairs "I'll be up in a little while". About 40 minutes later, (I'm not kidding) I put my clothes back on and went downstairs..She was watching TV?!?! "Well, you just lost your tease" she said to me. I'm like WTF? Then she put her finger up, and made it very clear I was not to complain. Argg

Yesterday I took a different approach. We had snow, so, after cleaning the drive way, I just snuggled by the fire with her as we watched TV. It was actually real nice. There was no mention of this device that constantly reminds me I can't touch myself.

Today was filled with chores, and tonight we have some friends over. She told me when she was getting ready that as long as I cleaned up all the dishes, she'll let me out for some recreation, no jokes; so needless to say I'm getting my hopes up again. This is quite the roller coaster, and meanwhile, my balls are aching.

12. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

It is clear you are both new to the Chastity Lifestyle. You both have to learn the roles and work together. If you want your wife to be the KH and 'take control', then you have to let her do this and explore this role in her own time and how she wishes. This may be frustrating for you, but that's the point to a certain extent. She however need to understand her role and the effects this has on you. just ignoring you is not right but if to ignore is 'to tease' then so be it. Perhaps you could try praising her for what she is doing (as it was your idea not hers) and generally compliment her on what she does (chastity based or not). Make her feel special, she may feel better in herself and feel that the chastity is giving her more of your attention, which is the benefit from her point of view. You can't expect her to be dominant towards you, if you try to control what she does. You can suggest and perhaps hint.

As you are the one in chastity, you have to earn any reward she may decide to give you.

From your posts, it is evident she is learning, but it may take time.

Try getting her a copy of Lucy Fairbourne's book "Male Chastity, a guide to for keyholders ". Give it to her as a gift and let her read it alone and in her own time. It doesn't take long to read and is very informative.

Hope this helps.

Best of luck.

13. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    One way to express your state of mind, your desires, and your fantasies in a non-confrontational way that doesn't try to "top from the bottom" or take any control from your KH/Dom/Domme is this: ask your KH if they would enjoy reading random fantasies or short messages about what you enjoy in your D/s relationship with them. A type of "microblogging" just between you and your KH. It can take place in many different formats: personal emails, handwritten notes/cards, etc. Think of it like kinky love letters but with a specific purpose and content. For example, this bitch uses an iPad app called "ArtStudio" to turn any one of my growing (10,000+) collection of kinky photos or manga artwork into an "e-card" that I email to Ma'am. The photo/artwork that I select visually represents the theme of my sentiment that I'm writing about. The "ArtStudio" program makes it easy to overlay as much text as I like on top of the photo/artwork. Every day, Ma'am gets at least one such e-card from this bitch that helps her constantly read my state of mind.

Regardless of the format you use, the trick is to:

A) Make it clear that you do not expect your KH to act on any of it. You're just exposing your inner fantasy world and/or highlighting the things you really enjoy about your relationship and the things that your KH does with you. You're just opening all the doors and letting them into your psyche. It's very vulnerable and trust-building. You know that some of the stuff you fantasize might be over the top, not even be practical or safe to do in the real world, and some of it might not be appealing at all to your KH. It's just fantasy; just exposing all your secret, dark, shameful fantasies.

B ) Do not ever criticize their actions or say something you did not like! Never. If your KH ever asks you how you feel about something they do (or don't do, lol), then of course be honest. But always let them take the initiative to ask for feedback.

By focusing on the things you really like that your KH does with you, they're getting feedback on what they're doing that works well (and indirectly also learning what they're doing that does not affect you in positive ways--see how that works?). By exposing your fantasies in a way that they can view and digest on their own without you staring them in the face, they can take time to process and reflect on those aspects of your kink fetishes that might work for them too. Or how to adapt what might be common threads in your fetishes in ways that match their own fetishes.

But really, don't ever say "I don't like that" or "I feel bad when you", because that just puts the brakes on the whole process of gaining trust and letting your KH learn to trust that you do really want them to have all the control. (Or you trusting the KH to understand you and provide for at least your basic desires.). Don't ever say "we need to talk" and sit down and have a serious face-to-face. When you do that, you're taking control. If your KH wants to sit down and talk, that's perfectly fine, though. See the difference?

Jasmic68 likes this.
  14. mobico69

Local Time:
    Thank you both for your responses and suggestions. Is it that obvious we are futzing around ;_) After reading your note Claubiab , I took some timeout time and really complemented (and praised) her on the way she's taken to the roll. My wife said she's generally enjoying the play, likes the fact that I can't jerk off behind her back (feels safe, she said) and puts a feeling of empowerment into her strut. I opened the communication in a way that put the focus more on her, and how she felt than my needs. It made me feel good, but at the same time, I'm getting a little fearful of where she's taking this. She really is enjoying my predicament, and I honestly don't think I'm getting out soon, regardless of what I do.

Take Saturday night. We had our friendly neighbors over. I typically cook but I was also told that if I cleaned up, I’d get a real tease. So, while doing so my wife started telling them how much I do for her; little things at first, then really pushing limits. I was getting rather embarrassing and angry. I gave her a 'cool it' look, but she gave me a ‘I dare you’ look back!?! I honestly thought, with the wine she drank, that she was about to out my chastity. I was mortified. When they left, before I had a chance to even close the door and confront her, she just melted me with a “strip down and clean up, then we’ll play”. Its ironic, as I always fantasized about having a woman do housework naked around the house, but here I'm the one doing it.

Anyway, my point is what happened next was the real eye opener. Typically, my wife just gives me the key to unlock / lock up, but evidently she's decided not to do that anymore. I had to handcuffed my hands to the bed before she'd open the safe for the key. And after a very cool, new and frustrating tease, she actually put the device back by herself; another first. I always thought she'd be annoyed with the process, but evidently she enjoyed it. Then she grabbed my ‘package’ and whispered in a serious tone “You’re not getting this back”.

So knowing my wife, and where she's thinking of taking this, its clear she intends to keep me locked up for the foreseable future. I've been promised an orgasm Monday night, provided I play her game all weekend long. Our communication is improving, and of course, I'm completely in a state of lust. Every time I see her, I want to smell her, feel her, touch her. This is new, and I know she's starting to see me paying more attention to her, and she likes it. I suspect its going to be a fun weekend.

15. PansyTart

Local Time:
    Sounds to this bitch like you've got real keeper! (pun intended). Relax and enjoy the ride; she'll take you exactly where you really want to go, if you're honest. The fear is part of the ride, part of the process. The way men are typically raised, it's really hard to unlearn some nearly-hardwired inhibitions and control issues. Keep the communiation lines open, let her know what's inside your head without trying to do so in a way that criticizes or tries to steer things, and let her do the driving. After a while it becomes natural to just enjoy it when she pushes the boundaries of your comfort zone.

16. mobico69

Local Time:
    Yea..So this is going to be an interesting weekend. Apart from the tease last weekend, its been almost 4 weeks since I was let out of this device, and that long since my last O. So, obviously I'm looking forward to emptying these very full sack.

I came home, and there was a typewritten note waiting for me. It had a laundry list of tasks I'm to do around the house. And to add kink, she wants me 1) to ask her permission to do each task, and 2) I'm to do each task naked, and 3) after each task, I'm supposed to thank her. Yea..this is cool. All but one are inside, and its cold outside!

Thing is, I'm sort of tired of being locked up now. I actually want out today. I don't know how I'm going to do this, but if Sunday comes, and she slips up, I'm going to try to get out.

17. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is the hardest part for a Mistress, in my opinion. The sub tells you they want to be in chastity, to serve you and have you make the decisions, punish them when they're bad etc etc. But as you're now discovering, sometimes this isn't as blissful as you imagined and you get fed up. It's crucial that the mistress handles this situation right, getting the sub to a point where he is fearful of disobeying instead of being annoyed, but at the same time keeping the sexual tension and therefore desire to continue (albeit subconciously) high. It's something I'm working on myself, as it's all too easy at this point to just give up. Having tried your best to take control and fulfil the sub's fantasy, to hear that your sub is now fed up is actually very demoralising.

So go easy on her, and be respectful of what she's doing for you. Even if she isn't doing things exactly how you hoped (and maybe even sometimes taking things a little too far) please don't see it as her 'slipping up'. And whatever you do, don't try to get out. You'll quite possibly ruin everything you've both been working towards. Just do your best to please her and hope that she rewards you!

GeorgeFromGreece likes this.
  18. PansyTart

Local Time:
    It's also common for people into any fetish or alternative sexuality to be conflicted about it. "I like this, it gets me hot, but I'm not supposed to like it, I hate that I like it, I'm not comfortable that I like it." So what happens? Binge and purge, binge and purge, binge and purge, ad nauseum. As a young teenager and even into college and my first marriage, I struggled a bit with my crossdressing and gender ambiguity. So sometimes I threw all my feminine clothing away and swore I'd just try to forget it all.

But you know how that goes, right? You are what you are. You like what you like. You're wired for what you're wired for. I eventually came to accept what I am by shortly after college. But unfortunately some people never really come to terms with accepting their own alternative tastes and desires, because the social/familial conditioning against it is too strong. These people end up being very passive-aggressive subs. They keep coming back to wanting to sub, but they resent it and they project that resentment onto their dom/domme and always find ways to sabotage the trust, the power exchange, and ultimately the relationship. Everyone who is in the bdsm lifestyle long enough has seen more than one example of passive-aggressive conflicted subs (and doms) like this.

All I can say to the OP, before basically staying out of this thread from now on, is to just find a way to accept how you're built; how you're wired. If you can't find a way to do that, you're never going to be happy. And you're going to send mixed signals to every new person you find who wants to go here with you.

It's like this, some things your dom/domme might do to you have 0% hotness factor for in the moment, but in the overall scheme of things, them exerting that type of control = 110% hotness factor. Wrap your head around that and learn to eroticize even the not-so-fun-in-the-moment aspects, and you're golden.

19. MsTreat

MsTreat Member

Local Time:
    Noting that your mood is *mischievous* ,mobico69, perhaps you're a SAM (smart *ahem* aleck *ahem* bottom) and you and your lady like a bit of playful friction or testing between you. As long as that's communicated beforehand and is fun for all involved, it's just another spice in the rack. If that's not the case between you tho, it might seem rather undermining to what you each ultimately want, as Mistress C rather eloquently pointed out.

20. mobico69

Local Time:
    Thanks MistressC; Thank you for your very wise advice. It would be disapointing for her to have me slip out on a slipup. I don't want her demoralized, and she did start this for me. As for her taking it to far, I'm actually kind of excited that she's finding her way down this street the way she is, and taking control. Our relationship prior was getting old, so this is very spicy stuff for her and I. No shame though, Sh&t, the things I've done...lol..No shame there. Her on the other hand, this is new to her..The trick I guess is finding a way to get a temporary stay of chastity, while ensuring she's not deflated from the experience.

Either way, I've got a tease coming tonight, so I'm excited! I've been the model of good behavior, spending most of the afternoon parading around without clothes for her, doing my list of tasks without complaint. Perhaps she needs to see some misconduct.... maybe she needs to get an opportunity to handle the situation as you might, Ms.C. This should be interesting..Thanks again for the advice.

PS..PansyTart; Thanks for the comment; I think your last comment was a little off base, however your previous posts have been very helpful and insightful. I appreacite it

And MsTreat; LOL: Forgot about that mood icon; No..I may be a PIA, and a SAM, but these emotions are really starting to weigh heavy on me; and there is no way out. SO my new mood is probably best described as Volatile. ;_)

21. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Mobico 69. Thanks for your comments.

Looks like things are going better now. Don't forget YOU wanted HER to be in charge. Now she is, you cannot complain at the situation, matter how frustrating. Its all about 'will power' and conditioning. You have accept the situations presented. Don't forget, its your idea, and she is beginning to like it now. You will need to establish some safe words, in case of emergency or pain etc.. Occasionally it is good to be out of chastity. this make the periods in chastity better and more fun. There will be times of discomfort, frustration, anger, and disappointment. There will also be good times' and these have to be savoured. This is part of chastity.

Best of luck.

22. mobico69

Local Time:
    So this didn't go quite like I planned.

So last night I got my tease (yea)... She made absolutely no slipup's before removing that device, then sat between my legs facing me as she gave me a wonderful handjob. While she was getting me very excited, she thanked me for the wonderful work I did today (I'm usually very lazy), and told me she was very pleased excited that I was naked during the day, and how I would ask for permission to do work. It was a good feeling; we were very close. I also thanked her for all the excitement she was giving me with her as my keyholder, and told her "at some point I'd like to take a break from it for a while". She nodded, and without missing a beat told me I could get out on Valentine's day provided I 1)was naked while in the house, 2)kissed her knee everytime I greeted her 3)forfeit my orgasm until Feb 14th. It was then that I learned a very valuable lesson; one I wished I knew last night. Never negotiate with your keyholder while she's teasing you.

Looking back, I think she worked me over like a pro. She'd get me all excited, got me talking about how I'd do anything, then tossed out these conditions which I not only agreed to, but commited to doing as a condition of my release. I can't tell you how horney I was while she was doing this. It was amazing but honestly I don't know how I gave up my chance to cum tomorrow just so I can get this end this thing a month from now

Once she extracted all these promises out of me, she turned around and lowered herself onto my head, and had me go to work on her. I hate to say this, but this is the first time I've given her oral sex in about 5 years. I don't know why; but its just seemed that as our sex life deminished, going down on her fell away, and we just moved straight into intercourse. I was having a blast going to town on her. My love and all those emotions were just pouring out of me right into her, and she felt it! I've not seen such a powerfull O from her in years, nor have I been in such a zone; I hadn't even realized she'd locked me up again.

This morning though, those promises had faded away. After my shower, as I stood in our bedroom by the dresser, my wife entered the room and stood there looking at me. I was like "you want me to be naked the whole day?". She said clearly and firmly "I like that your naked while I've got clothes on, it helps remind me of my place. Now, if you don't greet me properly, you'll be punished". (you know, typing this, i realized she never used that word before. I think I brought it up last night thinking about what Mistress C said!) Anyway, I kissed her knee, and have been doing it all day. Each time I enter the room she's in, she moves her knee out, and makes it clear I'm supposed to kiss it!.

So..Today is done; No tease today, just pills again and a hardty shake; My feet are filty and I've had a chill since this morning (heat is running on high!) Now that she's sleeping, I've got a blanket on. This looks to be a long week.

23. MistressC

MistressC Junior Member

Local Time:
    mobico, your Mistress is a pro; kudos to her for thinking on her feet and taking advantage of your vulnerable state! And you fell for it hook line and sinker :D

This had me grinning from ear to ear! She's got you exactly where she wants you and it sounds like she's really enjoying the ride. I'm so happy you guys have found your groove and I can't wait to hear what she's got planned for you next B)

Guest 8028 and Willywonka like this.
  24. PansyTart

Local Time:
    This bitch is reading this on the floor next to the couch, neck chained to the couch with an 18-inch chain. Ma'am is curled up nearby on the couch so this bitch can caress her backside. A throw blanket covers this bitch's lap and legs, and the dogs are, sleeping on the blanket too. This is pretty much every evening for this bitch when Ma'am is relaxing at night. It's rare that this bitch can sit on furniture any more except to sleep in bed with Ma'am at night.

Point being, blankets are a good friend in winter, lol. Being uncomfortable in ways like this per Ma'am's orders isn't fun or erotic in and of itself, but its one of those things that is hot precisely because it never relents and constantly demonstrates viscerally the true power she exerts over me.

25. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Hmmmmmmmm. . . . . . . . . . . I'm guessing that neither of you realise how easy it is to come whilst wearing any tube device - especially one with such easy access.[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice