Hygene

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by stevenjean, Jan 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. stevenjean

stevenjean Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:36 PM
    My k/h is going to lock me up or 3 months with no release she has told me to keep myself clean and my locked genitals must not smell how can I keep myself clean in a cb3000?

Attached Files:

• !.jpg
      !.jpg
      File size:
      268.2 KB
      Views:
  2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    Did I get it right, you are going to stay 3 months in the cb without being unlocked for cleaning? If yes, I think that can be problematic. Of course you can shower and flush the device, blow dry afterwards but I am a bit doubtful whether it works over such a long period of time.
    Every cb has little edges and corners where rests of soap and died skin cells can settle and bacterias find a good climate to start breeding. I am not sure if they all can be removed as long as the device is locked on. You definitely need to use a desinfecting soap but on the other hand, I am afraid that an extensive use of such stuff is not too healthy for the skin ... sounds a bit like a catch-22 [​IMG] ... better you find a solution to get unlocked once a week or a fortnight for a thorough cleaning.

Just my opinion ...

maid katrin

3. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:36 PM
    Katrin is spot on, you need to keep you and the device clean. Negotiate cleaning times and maybe they are supervised. Cleanliness is so important. Don't forget the baby powder to keep it dry down there.

4. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Just to add a little to maid katrin's good advice. It is possible with good care to go that long without it being removed. Sometimes it's not possible for me to see Mistress as regularly as we would like and as a result the CB can be locked on for a couple of months.

One thing I do is use an old washing up liquid bottle. Fill it with a solution of anti-bacterial soap and use it when showering or in the bath. A good soak in the bath is well worthwhile to keep clean with long term wear. To help with any odour a good idea is to wash the CB and regions every couple days with an alcohol based hand cleaner, similar to what is used in hospitals. Finally, one can use cotton buds to clean deep inside the CB, especially as there are plenty of access holes in the cage. This can be especially useful if one is uncircumcised.

Having said all that I'd wonder about the committment of your KH to your health. It was several years before Mistress felt safe in that I knew how to handle hygeine and safety and withdrew the spare key that would let me clean more regularly. If your KH isn't concerned for your health, then she's not someone I'd be wanting to hold my keys.

5. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Honestly, your goal will be impossible in a CB-3000. It's totally possible if you have a well-fitting custom device with a very "open" cage design such as the Jailbird by Mature Metal. But the very narrow cage tube of the 3000 (too narrow for many shafts) plus all that completely enclosed surface, will make things stink to high heaven in no time flat. There are many square inches of solid "moisture trap" surfaces inside a CB-3000. You've got to take that thing off at least once a week, if not every few days, and clean things really well and then air out for bit before locking it up again.

This bitch understands your goal for full-time lockup for long periods. It's incredibly hot. But you're going to need a CB device that will actually let you do that safely and with good hygiene. You might want to check the measuring article linked in the signature block below for some ideas to think about.

6. allythemaid

allythemaid Active member

Local Time:
    The longest i have worn my CB3000 was for just over a month, and only by being VERY diligent was I able to keep even reasonably clean.
    3 months would seem to be asking for problems.
    I like the CB3000, but anything over a fortnight is a long time to keep oneself clean in there.
    If you must, try regular baths to soak the area, and dry off well, and cool down before dressing after.

good luck

7. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Those posters above who have mentioned baths have the right idea as it's considerably easier to get soapy water inside the device when you have plenty of time lying down relaxed in the bath rather than when standing for a few minutes in the shower. Speaking from experience it is possible to keep clean inside a CB3000, even if intact. Use liquid soap and make sure you rinse every last speck of it away afterwards as neat liquid soap can cause serious harm to tender skin remarkably quickly if left in contact.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice