First Time Piercings

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by sissy_ty, Jan 8, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    7:50 AM
    Well, its been a while since I've been on here :( been out of chastity for a while too :( cause of work, training for my fire department, and school, along with too much pain with the plastic CB.

Anyway, I have never had anything pierced in my life. I always thought it would hurt too much. My Goddess and I both switch roles, but I am mainly the submissive one. A few months ago my goddess got her nipples pierced. Once she did that, whenever I am pleasing her I can make her cum from just biting and tonging them. Now, she's wanting me to get mine done, along with a PA, so we can get something a little more secure and comfortable.

I've heard that some people think that nipple piercings are the most painful thing they've ever felt, but the majority of the people I talk to say that when they clamp the guide down, that hurts and your mind is on that, then when the needle goes through it only hurts for 2 or 3 seconds of sharp pain, then it subsides a little.

On the PA note, I have heard they hurt relatively little, and heal very fast.

I know theres tons of threads on this, but I am not a pain slut, and hearing something thats directed to me, rather than in a search will hopefully calm my fears a little. After doing some reading, and talking with a fellow firefighter who has these three piercings, I can actually think about it now, without cringing :)

Should I go through with it?

2. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    8:50 AM
    i had nipples (yes they hurt) and i had frenum, lorum - do not hurt as much. The sensitivity of the frenum though was special when allowed to cum. All sensitivity is heightened. Just have it done by someone who knows what is going on and don't forget the most important part - the healing process. Never did the PA and probably won't.

3. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:50 PM
    As far as nipple piercing is concerned just be aware of the fact that they don't necessarily work out for everyone. Mine were quite painful and never did heal. After a year of painful struggles I removed them and they finally did heal allowing harder play. I'm not sorry I had them done though because it was a thrilling adventure for me and seeing myself in the mirror with pierced nipples was wonderfully exciting making me feel very very submissive. Good luck with yours!

4. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Had my nipples done a year and a half ago. Yes painful and yes takes a while to heal. BUT once you can involve them in play, it's WELL worth it. They're a lot of fun!

5. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    I don't want to frighten you but when I had my nipples done I nearly fainted when the needle went through the first nipple ( ... and I am a bit of a painslut). It really hurt like hell. When the second nipple was done it seemed to be a bit better. Probably I nearly fainted because I didn't expect it to hurt that much. However, the real pain wasn't longer than a second or two and the pain ceased quite quickly.
    Healing was amazingly quick and after a month and a half I could fully enjoy my pierced nipples and rest assured, to playing with them or to get them twisted and pulled by someone else is sheer heaven and yes, I never regretted to have them pierced.

maid katrin

6. forlorn

forlorn Member

Administration
    South...
    Local Time:
    Can't speak for nipples, but had a PA 5 years ago almost to the day. Minimal pain, very little bleeding and to be quite honest, little discomfort during healing ('out of commission' for 6 weeks or so, although I managed sex after less than 4). Peeing burned a little, but a good tip was to immerse the penis into a large glass half filled with warm water and then pee - took all of the discomfort away.

Increased the size of the ring several times, and now at a size 4 gauge - advice would be to take it slowly and be patient for this.

No regrets whatsoever - I have great fun with it and wish I'd done it in my twenties! Don't wait - do it now!!

7. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I had the piercer look at my nipples when my Goddess got them done, and he said they should do fine. I have done some nipple pumping and stretching in my past, and got them to stand up perminantly better than they were, and they don't lay flat when soft. I never used to mind needles, and I'm getting back that way. I was donating blood one time and the tech wiggled the needle a little because I stopped bleeding, and I passed out. Ever since I have been bad with needles. Now I work security at the local college, and they have a phlebotomy class and I go over and assume the role of a human pincushion for the students. I have been a lot better than I have been in the past. I am actually very excited about getting mine done. I'm just not sure whether I want to get all 3 done at the same time, or get the nipples and then the PA. I'll probably just wait until Im there and see how I feel after the nipples.

8. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    The nipple piercing, like others have said, does hurt a bit compared to other locations. For me it was different since i pierced my own nipples almost 30 years ago. Did it with alcohol, a straight needle, ice, & lots of telling myself, "on the count of 1-2-3" ...LOL There were only 1 or 2 places in New York City that i knew of that did piercing back then, & i was too embarrassed to go there. It was something i really wanted badly, so i just did it.

About 5 years after that, i wanted a frenum piercing, but was terrified of a needle in my penis. i bought a cheap piercing gun from a shop & used a regular piercing earring to do it. The gun was quick & the fear was much, much worse than actually doing it. It didn't hurt at all & i was amazed. I ended up doing a 2nd frenum piercing after the 1st one healed, but due to the type of rings i wear, i took one out & let it close up.

i am very close to getting a prince albert piercing so i can use it to secure a chastity device to. There is no way i am doing this one myself & already have a place picked to do it. My wife actually found the shop near us & wants it done, so i am very excited to get it for her. My advice would be to let a professional do it for you no matter where on your body you want it. i did it & don't regret it, but it would've been easier to just go & get it done.

9. sissy_ty

sissy_ty Member

Local Time:
    I'm going to go to the same place that did her nipples. The people there were very nice and professional about it, and calmed as much fear as they could. The more I've been thinking about it the more excited I am. Yeah it will probably hurt a bit, but nothing I cant stand too much.

10. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Trusting the people who will do your piercing and having a good feeling about them is nearly the half way of having it done. Good luck and don't forget, stay calm and relaxed and don't tense up. That's the best way to stand the very short pain. Trust me - you will never regret it!

maid katrin

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    well piercings are nice esp. the P/A here two pictures the beginning and now .i reached 12 mm and started with one mm..the 12mm just fits in the "arch"..reg.. GWENY

Attached Files:

12. Jens

Jens CO-Owner of CM
    Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Moderator

Art director, film producer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    That ring is huge! I could never imagine stretching my PA to that. *ouch*

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice