A Gift Idea for Your Special Someone

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Kinkish1, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    I just wanted to pass along a gift idea that is especially apropos for this group. Sardax, the popular FemDomme artist, whose work seems to have found it’s way to every corner of the Inter-kinky-net, does commissioned portraits. To me it’s the perfect gift for a Mistress from her sub/slave, to an especially good slave from his Mistress or for a D/s couple to themselves. It might even be just the inspiration needed to help a new, struggling Mistress, or slave, to better see themselves as succeeding in their new role, literally and figuratively.

If you’re not familiar with his art, just Google, Sardax. You’ll find his webpage, his Wikipedia page, his new book at Amazon.com, prints of his work at ObsessionArt.com, and more. (No, I’m not his agent, I just love his style.)

To see what he can do, go to http://www.sardax.com/extpages/free.html Click on Portraits for examples of his art, and on Commissions for sizes and pricing.

He lives in London, so it may be too late for us Yanks to have a commissioned portrait delivered before Christmas, or maybe not, but it should be enough time to order a Valentine’s Day gift.

Kinkish1

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:16 AM
    Wow! I'd love one of those... but they are a little out of our budget right now.

Having said that, they are timeless and you would love them forever.

Thanks for sharing!

Now my imagination is going though! I'll have to get pet to save up... What do we think? Me in a pink corset, sitting on a wonderful princess-type throne, eating a beautiful box of chocolates, whilst using pet (wearing a pink collar and leash) as a footstool?

(Ok... so it's not that kinky, but it's probably the most accurate portrayal of our relationship right now!)

3. Constance

Constance Erotic Author

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:16 PM
    Sardax Commission

My avatar is a private commission of me that was done by Sardax. I sent him some pictures of myself and we discussed stylistic aspects to be included from his other works. I am quite pleased with the end result. The original is framed and in my office. It will also be the cover of my next book, a collection of Female Domination short stories.

Constance Pennington Smythe

4. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    A pink corset, on a throne, pet as a footstool and in a pink collar and leash ?

Not that kinky ? Hhhhmmm... a bit jaded, are we ? lol

The scene you describe would make a wonderful portrait ! One befitting the Mistress of the Mansion.

Kinkish1

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Oh hell, you're right! :mad0218:

It's not exactly what I would have in the front hallway, especially when my mother is due over! :happy0195:

6. PuppyMaster

PuppyMaster Puppy Master

Local Time:
    I think it would be fab! :sign0066:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice