Time lock for self locking

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by jchar, Dec 20, 2022.

1. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    My wife is still pretty reluctant with chastity. She does keep a copy of the key hidden somewhere but really is almost inactive otherwise. So to help self control masturbation habits, I use a time lock solution to prevent access to my copy of the key. Its really simple to do with some practice.

First, I have one of these lock boxes "Master Lock Key Lock Box" which has a shackle to attach it to a door knob.
    https://www.amazon.com/Master-Lock-5400D-Combination-Portable/dp/B0002YP1VC

Then, I use this app called "Time lock for images" for Android (not sure if theres another app for apple users that works similarly):
    https://time-lock-for-images.de/en_US/

So I put the lock box in set combo mode to change the combination, then I randomize the combo without looking at it. I triple check that the lever moves down indicating that the combo is set then flip the internal lever back to locking mode. Then again without looking at it directly, I use the app to take a photo of the combo (it places a blind spot over the middle of the image to help not see it). Then I set a number of hours and the image is now hidden for that period of time. I then put my key in the lock box, close it and then randomize the combo. So now I am all set until the timer is up, you can also add time to the lockup period or re-hide the image after the timer is up if you want to.

Optionally, you can attach the shackle to something you cant remove easily like a bedframe this way its really awkward to get to so you're not inclined to try every possible combo or take it to your tool shop and cut it open if you're having a weak moment.

This sequence works extremely well for me and until or if my wife ever wants to participate more this is the only method I find effective enough to keep me accessing the key. Just wanted to share this in case its helpful to anyone.

Aleks_ak, Vance and littleguy3 like this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    6:25 AM
    So how long do you usually lock yourself for?

3. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    Typically over night starting early evening for now, which is typically when I am most likely to get worked up. I want to get back to wearing 24 hours straight no problem, take it off to shower each day then back on. I went some months with out using, and the built up tolerance to my Neosteel belt fades pretty quickly. It should only take a week or two to get back to tolerating it for that long.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  4. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    I'm guessing you can't clean yourself with the belt on? If so, that's a pity, because that prevents you from challenging yourself to go longer, like days, or weeks, or months.

Caged for life likes this.
  5. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:25 AM
  6. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    I can, it takes a little effort in the neosteel but it is possible. I just find it much easier to do a daily check and clean. Its easy to not notice a sore spot forming sometimes not even feeling it until its too late to give it a chance to rest. As I get more used to it again, I should be able to go 2 weeks straight as I was doing before. Just have to build up tolerance to it.

Chaz69 likes this.
  7. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    The other thing worth mentioning is that while I have had long breaks of not using my device regularly, I also had to make significant changes to the fit of the belt. This made it more difficult to get used to the belt again as I've been troubleshooting fitting issues. The first issue was when I noticed that the waistband was too loose. This is a major security issue with a Neosteel belt, as I found I could with enough effort slide the belt down over my hips and take it off completely. I discussed it in this post: https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/neosteel-waistband-too-large-fix.48653/

The thermoplastic has really helped the issue, I can't move the belt around at all, and while you might find this exciting, it actually improves comfort a lot when it doesn't move around. However, this also exacerbated another issue with the crotch module that I've had to troubleshoot. At first I thought maybe a shield would help...which I mentioned here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/front-shield-vs-non.48710/

I actually ended up making a really crude shield out of plastic but it was good enough to test the idea. It did not significantly improve comfort. I realized where the real problem was after a while and found that a bend I did a while ago positioned the tube too far in toward my body. Reversing the previous bend allows the tube to sit farther out and resolved the issue I was having.

The point is, with a full belt the sizing and fitting are critical to comfort. Since I had to make that change to the waistband it introduced other fit issues I've been troubleshooting. Once you get it right they are amazingly comfortable and you don't want to remove the belt at all....well except you know when you really want that relief you don't deserve, but otherwise they are really comfortable.

Chaz69 likes this.
  8. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    And it's probably also important to maintain your personal weight too, right? Because if you gain, or lose, too much weight the belt won't fit anymore.

9. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    I think it depends. If the belt is siting against bone and its snug, then you should be ok to lose more weight. If you gain weight it will become an issue if you gain too much. I think at my previous weight there was enough meat under the waistband that I couldn't (or at least, never realized I could) slide the waistband down.

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    For timelocking, take a look at Ksafes - very simple to use and no messing around with encryption. [​IMG]

Iron78, Vance and MacKenzie1518 like this.
  11. jchar

jchar Active member

Local Time:
    Yea those look better. I tried something like that years ago and it was pretty useless as it seems to make a weak pressure seal and was easy to pry apart with my hands. I haven't bothered since but I am sure the newer ones are better. I found the master lock key box and have been using it for 10+ years though I had to use a different app on the PC in the past which was a pain compared to what I do now.

12. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Definitely go for a genuine k-safe. The cheaper Chinese alternatives aren't so well made and have a cheat method (which I won't explain here for obvious reasons). Also, on the current k-safe it's possible to extend (but not reduce) the lock time, or remove the battery holder which freezes the countdown. So, for instance, when getting used to my belt I'd have it set for perhaps 24 hours and stop it there. If any problems seemed to be forming I could be out in 24 hours, but denied instant gratification my masochistic side would leave the countdown frozen.

Giles_English and Chaz69 like this.
  13. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Aleks_ak likes this.
  14. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    That’s neat thinking by the OP!

15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:25 PM
    I use the ksafe, actually when I bought my first one it was for my partners birthday. I got two one large and one small.

I put her presents in it some days in advance and told her she could open it early.

That backfired lol at that time some years ago now it was used so that even my partner did not have access to the keys without smashing the box

We havnt had a break for nearly a year from chastity, i sometime use it during these times, its very effective for keeping things out of reach. These days we use the igloo lock, she can then unlock me remotely or at will.

16. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Thanks for posting this it interesting to learn about time locks

17. Sparkster

Sparkster Member

Texas
    Local Time:
    Chaster and Emlalock are web sites that are similar to your app.

Timberwoof likes this.
  18. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    The apple App Store has a similar app. Photo TimeLock - Time Delay Images by Falcon In Motion LLC. But they want $9.99 (USD) for it.

19. Not

Not New member

Local Time:
    2:25 PM
    I use that to "Time lock for images" for Android its great and there is no way to trick it.

20. Polemanme

Polemanme Active member

Local Time:
    I bought a small Book type combination lock box 3 numbers. To change the combination is simplicity itself. Then take a photo of the combination lcok ytourself up and drop in the key. If yuou keep the combination phot as a thumbnail it is almost impossible to read.
    The choose a lock in Chaster or a Time lock for self bondage. Upload the photo and bingo you are locked. The leap is when you then delete the image off your phone including the wastebasket.
    But it is good and with chaster you can be remotely controlled as wwll.

21. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    Genie Hand – Time Lock Safe Weekly/Daily Timer – B-Class Lock – Anti Bounce Technology https://a.co/d/9zFF9Gc

Has anyone tried something like this?

22. Polemanme

Polemanme Active member

Local Time:
    I just got a timeer padlock. It's not hugely secure and if used without additional work will not be very secure. But used wisely can replace an ice lock and be very reliable in that aspect.
    He is a photo of it with a simple shackle added. Simply thread the ropes onto the shackle and then thread the shackle onto the hasp and lock it and you are secure. The pulling then does not impact the padlock only the hasp and shackle. The lock pops open at the end of the time.
    Here is the link to it
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0CKXMLPG4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Attached Files:

23. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    I have read reviews that that those locks are cheap and not reliable and consistent. What has been your experience?

24. anoldgit56

anoldgit56 Member

Local Time:
    After reading the initial post on this thread I tried Time Lock for Images but it would run on my version of Android. The developer said he was working on an upgrade. He notified a few days ago that the new release was available. So it is now instaed on my phone seems to work well. Will run som more short test before totally committing.

flrloving likes this.
  25. anoldgit56

anoldgit56 Member

Local Time:
    Meant 'installed' on my phone.

Has any one used a Cryptex to lock their keys away? My thinking is, for me anyway, it would be harder to remember a code of 5 letters than 3 or 4 numbers.
    I'm considering this one on AliExpress.
    https://a.aliexpress.com/_EzgqRSN

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice