Does chastity lead to long term devotion as a sissymaid?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by ladylionzsissy, Aug 3, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    11:46 AM
    i've wondered now, with all the submissives in chastity and the tremendous number of chastity devices being sold today, does chastity lead to long-term devotion, and becoming a sissymaid?

based on my past experience before marrying Mistress, i found that many of the Ladies i dated were very serious about chastity and having their very own submissive sissymaid. to be sure, i dated only Ladies who were Dominant by nature.

Mistress is, by the way, the only Lady i ever wanted to want me as Her maid. when i finally told Her this intimate detail about myself, She startled me by saying 'oh YES, i love sissymaids!!" and the rest is long-term 24/7 chastity and service, service, sevice within a loving but strict environment. but even recently some of these other Ladies approached me to see if i had become availble with the distinctive goal of marriage, chastity and maidhood for me...

i also am an astorloger and have asked many Ladies if i could do their charts. of those who accepted to offer (About 200) i've noticed that certain aspects indicate a dominant personality. interesting!

my point is, in my experience i've found that many Ladies desire this kind of relationship, and see it as a special kind of marriage. has this been the experience of other submissives here?

thanks!

2. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    1:46 AM
    I feel that chastity only takes people where they already want to go. If you wanted to be a sissymaid, then sure, chastity can help you become one. That doesn't mean that every person who wears a chastity belt is going to end up as a sissymaid.

I'm sure many of the men here, including myself most of the time, enjoy chastity without the need to feel they are anything other than the same person they are without the chastity device. I'm sure some of the Mistresses appreciate subs who still act male while submissive.

I guess societies view that men are all oafish hairy brutes who wear flannel and spend their time chopping down trees and mining and doing manly stuff is just so ingrained.. male submission allows us to explore a softer side of manlyness. and chastity definately enhances submission :bigsmile:

3. Kinkish1

Kinkish1 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:46 AM
    I have to agree with Burger 01, that being in chastity doesn't necessarily mean that sissyhood is certain to follow. I think alternative influences concurrent with, or previous to, chastity becoming a major part of your life have a greater effect in terms of which direction a person heads, than just chastity by itself. Although, chastity definitely provides a serious boost to alternative behaviors and relationships, and if used correctly can be a powerful tool.

I'd like to hear more about your study of astrology and dominant female personality traits, if you would be so inclined. As you said, it is interesting.

Burger 01, I have to agree with your estimation of how society typically views males, and also agree with the benefits of submission and chastity. However, I want to state publicly, for the record, that I have not been mining in over a year and have worked hard to separate myself from that stigma. Thank you.

Kinkish1

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:46 PM
    Now a days, it seems whenever I really feel like chopping down a tree or murdering some small animals I just can't get started. In the first place the heavy flannel shirt I used to wear brushes against my very sensitive pierced nipples and makes me gasp with pleasure. I also worry about my beautiful lace panties- getting them all sweaty would be a shame. Sure, I would love to pitch my tent under the shadow of some great crag and throw a line into a ice cold lake after a breakfast of fresh caught trout, but you see, there is so much to do around the house. My mistress goes through clothes like there is no tomorrow. It seems as though I am constantly washing exercise clothes, day dresses and evening wear, not to mention her lingerie which always requires special attention. Everything she wears is either silk or linen- and both are devils to iron. What with cooking, the dishes, dusting and vacuuming and serving and picking up after her constant card parties and coffee clatches I never get the time to look for the flannel shirt anyway.
    I'm sure it's here somewhere, maybe at the bottom of a drawer or in a box somewhere in the garage with all of my jockey shorts.

5. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m not sure quite why I wanted to become a sissy. My dressing and chastity started roughly around the same time so the details of when and why are a bit blurred.
    I do know that for a long time a fought against begin a sissy, I was scared that if I did want to take female feelings further that I would be branded a transsexual and any strong desires for full reassignment would be taken away from me. Now I have come to see my forced minimization as a release for my feminine desires. I’m a long way away from the full time sissy that I desire to be but I’m working towards it.

I do know that chastity helps to increase my feminine desires and I prefer it when I’m at my peak. I would one day like to spend most of my time dressed as a sissy and would like to work on my voice and mannerisms. I’m already working on some cleavage to fill out my bras.

It can be hard and confusing for Master as it sort of goes against what he prefers ie a big butch man (not that I’ve ever been big and butch) but he knows how much I enjoy being his sissy and how happy I seem when I’m allowed to dress up.

6. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    i think it's saf to say (but i'm hesitant to conclude) that chastity when appied properly by the KH, can lead to multiple things, "sissymaid-hood" being one of them.

i have no regrets having accepted this role in my life now. it's something that i am predisposed to do, and to be. sexual and ertoic compatability were and continue to be so very important to me!

i beleive chastity and a skillful KH have the power to transform the fortunate and unfortunate into serving maids, submissives, and other roles that only the KH knows!

7. riptide

riptide Recently chastized

Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    The specific question ladylionzsissy asked was:

"i've wondered now, with all the submissives in chastity and the tremendous number of chastity devices being sold today, does chastity lead to long-term devotion, and becoming a sissymaid?"

First, I think it's easy to separate the idea of "long term devotion" from "becoming a sissymaid". I'm not clear at all why you connected the two with "and".

In my case, I have offered my submission and power to my long term partner. She accepted both, after a lot of exploration and discussion. I'm a masculine guy, and have not, after a couple of years of exploring submission, moved towards becoming her sissymaid.

However, I have always offered her my devotion, or at least have carried that intent from the beginning of our relationship. I have offered her my devotion even when I was sexually dominant in our relationship.

I think all of us gravitate towards what we seek. ladylionzsissy says that he:

"found that many of the Ladies i dated were very serious about chastity and having their very own submissive sissymaid. to be sure, i dated only Ladies who were Dominant by nature."

I don't think that's an accident. If you want to be a sissymaid, you're probably going to learn (consciously or subconsciously) to select dominant women who *want* a sissymaid.

Is this not obvious?

In my case, my partner isn't interested in having sissymaid, and I'm not interested in being one. In truth, we're both switches, and right now we are exploring her power, and my submission, for lots of reasons - but I won't hijack the thread by going into them. The point is that we generally self-select the people around us over time.

Being a sissymaid is one possible expression of sexuality among many.

There are so many ways to measure sexuality. Here, just in this one little thread, we've got several measuring sticks at work at once:

A female and male primary couple
    Femdom vs Maledom
    Chaste vs Free
    Masculine vs Feminine
    Maid vs Equal Domestic Partners

It would be possible to be in a Femdom relationship, with the chaste male expressing as masculine, and as an equal domestic partner to his Femdom mate. Or you could have lots of other possibilities. The chaste male could submit to his Femdom partner and express as feminine, but not as a maid.

Or whatever, and then you can consider all the other possible kinds of sexual possibilities.

I think probably all of us here have abandoned the LGBTAQ (Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans, Allied, Questioning) "model" of sexual categorization. Labels are so very limiting. (How about just "Straight" and "Queer"?) And this LGBTAQ label is considered by many as state-of-the-art cutting edge.

We have so far to go as a society...

And when we in this community let labels drive our thinking, we lose the perspective on this truth we all know - human sexuality is infinitely complex and varied, and beautiful. At the end of the day, for me, the question posed at the beginning of this thread leads to this truth. And it's one I don't want to lose sight of as I do my own exploration.

It's easy to lose perspective.

OK, I'm off the soapbox.

riptide

8. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    LOL :wink: How could I have known!

9. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    Slave Kris,

I'd have to agree with you.. definitely makes me more feminine.

10. pantyprincess

pantyprincess Member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I agree that chastity alone will not make you a sissymaid, there must be some predisposition. In my case, chastity has led me down that path. My wife loves it and is the one pushing more in that direction, with little resistance from me. The longer I am in chastity the further I evolve into a sissymaid.

11. newsub4a

newsub4a Senior Member

Local Time:
    Great post riptide!

i too enjoy chastity but have no desire to be a sissy maid, although My Goddess is more than happy to use me as a houseboy. Cross dressing is simply not my kink and so i have not bothered to really go there (although i suppose i would IF Goddess wanted it, fortunately She does not).

So no, chastity does not lead one to become a sissy maid IMO.

12. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    riptide... welcome, and thank you for such an eloquent post. I completely agree on "boxes" and "labels"... BURN THE LOT!

newsub, something you just said was something I'd never thought of before (duh!) "houseboy". Marvellous! This may well be the between step I have been looking for, especially with children in the house and not having the ability to dress pet 24/7.

Back to the original question - Does chastity ultimately lead to sissification AND long term devotion? This is a big question to untangle, as riptide observed.

Long term devotion - I have that from pet, regardless of his "position" in the house. At the moment, as bratty, Xbox mad, untrained pain in the butt... he is still utterly devoted to me and I see the look of awe in his face when I'm coping with all the things life throws at me when he is struggling with very little. He just isn't sure how to use that devotion as a catalyst to regain his initial requests for me to Dominate him. And that story goes on!

Sissification is something I never thought of until I searched chastity sites and came across those adorable Sissy Maid creatures who I cannot get enough of, and definitely want one of my own! Most sissies wear chastity devices, but I'm not sure which came first!

Chastity can obviously be used without a male becoming a sissy maid, but I have come to the conclusion (mainly over the past week) that forced fem, and maid training are [for me] the ultimate way to break my pet into what I want him to be... a sissy maid. Chastity will reinforce that by putting me in control of his pleasure.

Each area is not mutually exclusive, although I would say that "long term devotion" is necessary to be able to give yourself to your partner as a sissy maid or indeed, to give her the key to your device!

13. Steelonme

Steelonme Junior Member

Local Time:
    Could you send some of those ladies my way? lol

14. dorcsssc

dorcsssc Member

Local Time:
    I not only agree with Burger_01's first remark, but I think his opening sentence summarizes the whole issue most succinctly: it's a means - a tool - a venue - for taking us where we [mentally] want to go in the first place.

15. lamb

lamb Junior Member

Local Time:
    It seems reasonable to me that a sub will become what his Mistress decides, whatever it is. Am I right ???

lamb

16. sissyboyblue

sissyboyblue Member

Local Time:
    yes lamb i think you are right....the true subbie will do almost anything to please his Mistress and will learn to enjoy the changes she makes in him and thank her for it.

Chastity doesnt always lead to sissification but i think sissification will lead to some form of chastity!

17. mrspebdy

mrspebdy Junior Member

Local Time:
    It's my belief-

In my mind the whole object to keeping one in chastity is to have power over another. They have the power to coherse the subjects behavior and actions if not beliefs and mental outlook. The locking is just the first part of the "game" that then enables the keyholder to twist and bend the locked into a submissive state of mind that the keyholder can then ask for something in exchange for right to be unlocked. This would include acts in nature that don't jive with the roles that the normals would consider insane. For the keyholder it would be a form of reverse voyourism. It's not the act of chastity but the economic's that comes after.The act of watching your mate performing something she (in the normal world) would be doing. The act of turning the "man" into a slut both figuratively and physically, without the sexual release that a female would be entittled to/or get. To me it's all about upping the anti till the locked person is so far in, he can't escape, and then it goes further! In reality the man takes on the womans role both in form and action for her pleasure. I mean think about it. Does it really matter to the key holder unless she gets something out of it? It's the law of supply and demand. She has the only supply and you have a great demand, Duh, that's what it costs stupid! With this in mind I don't think chastity leads to sissyhood, it's just easily crossed over road. If you were trying to exact the highest price from a person wouldn't take what makes his personna. His giving up masculinity by default has to take on a female personna. giving up masculinity.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice