Latowski

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by bathingcap, Nov 14, 2010.

1. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    5:01 PM
    I've been a Neosteel Arc chastity guy for some time now. Overall I'm very satisfied but for one thing: I'm still able to "dry fuck" the belt hard enough to ejaculate. It's not really an orgasm (no full erection), although it's near. I was thinking about a smaller tube, but Mr. Mende advised against it for fear of oedema.

I was now thinking to switch to a Latowski belt. But I've been emailing the owner twice already to no avail. Not very promising... Anyone has any feedback?

I asked him what I considered a justified question: my wife and I are working and living in Asia so I have to travel 10.000 Km just to get to Germany. Am willing to do so but was asking if I needed two fitting sessions. And this first email was also to test the waters and see how the owner reacts. I know this was great with Mr. Mende and stayed so all along the fitting, manufacturing and follow-up process.

Not Latowski. Come on, if I'm going to travel 10.000 Km and spend a good 1.500 € on a belt one might expect at least a reaction to a polite enquiry by email? Or am I too old fashioned?

Cheers

Bathingcaplovers.

2. Marc_nl

Marc_nl Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:01 AM
    Did you write in German? Mario doesn't speak English.

I have visited Latowski only once, for fitting. I was to visit him again for the pick up, but it snowed at the time, and it's forbidden by law to drive through Germany on summer tyres on snowy roads ... so I called Mrs. Latowski (in German, to the best of my ability) and arranged to have it shipped by mail. Fortunately I didn't need any further adjustments so I was fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice