Milking ruined orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MaidKirsten, Dec 22, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. MaidKirsten

MaidKirsten New member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Hi,

I am interested in ideas for daily or near daily milking. MY current idea is that at a predetermined time every day i would have to have my prostate electro sitmulated to cause ejaculations whilst my penis is numbed with ice. the idea being that it makes sure my balls are well drained so i have nothing distracting me from my duties and I do not receive an orgasm in the process (unless i have been given permission). has anyone tried anything like this before or have alternative methods to casue ejaculation without orgasm.

Kirsten.

2. PansyTart

PansyTart MsTreat's sissy bitch

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    We are still working on conditioning this bitch's body to respond well to prostate milking, with the ideal goal being that ultimately this bitch's chastity device needs to never, ever be removed again. From this bitch's experience so far, using ice and numbing at first might hamper you. It seems to be a gradual process to retrain and condition the body/mind to relax and "let go" when having your prostate milked, so it helps to let the body/mind feel the strange mixed pleasure of having your prostate stimulated as a way to urge the body to relax and release from that type of stimulation.

At this point it feels like this bitch is right on the verge of orgasm forever (which is both pleasant and excruciating at the same time), and a small amount of drool might happen some of the time during milking, but not always. Usually its about a minute after the milking stops and everything relaxes that the build up finally drools out. Not sure how long it will take to recondition everything to enable things to relax enough to flow freely after a few minutes of milking, but it seems like things are slowly progressing in that direction.

3. sissystephanie

sissystephanie Senior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:29 PM
    This sissy tends to agree with Pansy Tart's observations. The conditioning of the mind and body to relax are very important to open up and 'let go'. From personal experience, relaxation is the key to being milked without an erection. When i am caged in my CB-2000, and a q-tip is inserted through the cage to ever so gently massage the underside of my soft flaccid clitty, in a slow soft up and down motion, the drooling can be very heavy. On several occassions, the peehole starts to involuntarily open and close oozing heavy amounts of my sissy juice and appears to be weeping and crying from not be able to become erect. It's very important to cease using the q-tip if any firmness starts developing to condition and train the clitty to remain soft and flaccid yet still yearn for the tip to be re-applied to continue the erogenous results. The snug cozy feeling of being locked and unable to achieve an erection while caged after long term lockup seemed to cause any sensations to be more amplified. On more than one occassion, this caused a very large puddle of prostate fluid to empty and surely caused me to wonder and even consider myself completely milked dry. This is best accomplished when using either the Eneros or an over sized butt plug. Pressure against the prostate of course is best manipulated by slowly but gently squeezing the plug while in a very relaxed state. This has only worked for me on occassion and am still trying to condition myself for regular milkings in this manner. My eventual goal is to see a steady ooze that fully milks me dry, but will continue to settle for the extreme emasulated feelings of watching as my clitty appears to weep teardrops of my sissy juices. Wish me luck!

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Good luck sissy!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice