Hello!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by lockedup4her, Dec 22, 2010.

1. lockedup4her

lockedup4her New member

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    I stumbled upon this site while searching for chastity tickers. I really liked the Male Chastity Forum, but nobody's minding the store and advertising is showing up in all the posts. Very irritating. I've also followed the Chastity Lifestyle site but it is a little too much fantasy for my taste. I'm only interested in real life experience. For this reason, I really like Sarah Jameson's work on the subject in her blog and forum.

I introduced my wife to male chastity in early July 2010 and have been in full time chastity since the end of July. We have a very detailed Chastity Agreement in place. In the bedroom, she is my Mistress and the owner of my sexuality. She decides when, where, how and if I am allowed release. Otherwise, we live a conservative, vanilla, male-led life and have a very happy and faithful marriage. We just wanted to "spice things up". In the past, Mistress has allowed release every 7-10 days on average, but my current sentence is 21 days at the minimum (release possibly on the day after Christmas). I'm on day 16 and I now understand the term "blue balls". I've had a dull ache all night. I wouldn't trade it for anything (I can't believe I'm saying that). Anyway, I hope to enjoy some time here on the boards over then next few weeks.

2. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Welcome to the mansion :D

mikecb

3. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:48 PM
    Lockerup4 her, welcome to the Mansion!
    There are a lot of good topics here to read a out with many very good peoe heading them up and discussing In them.
    Look forward to your own input on things.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice