How many cages did you go through?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Caged for life, Dec 17, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:57 PM
    Just curious, because I know it's trial and error finding what I guess you could say is the one.
    I have bought probably 7 cages looking for the one that seems right .
    The 24-7 cage.
    How many did you go through to get to your comfortable one?

2. Lemonzes7

Lemonzes7 Active member

Local Time:
    I first bought the mancage 01 from a sex toy shop on a whim and it was terrible. I did tons of research after deciding I was interested and then decided on the kink3d cobra. While I haven’t worn the cobra for more than 48hrs consecutively, it’s very comfortable

3. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    After much measuring, and searching Amazon, I bought a stainless Chinese cage. Tried it, then went back and purchased an ergonomic flat ring, which made a huge difference. Later while still searching for something better, we tried the Mancage, two different versions. That was a mistake. As of now we are using the stainless cage, but we are seriously looking at a Mature Metal cage. My Queen doesn’t care for the clunky plastic cages, and prefers me to be in stainless, which is my preference as well. FWIW I’ve apparently gotten very lucky with my first cage, as it fits pretty well. Any issues early on we’re with us, and not the cage.

borbulls1961 and Caged for life like this.
  4. chaste4wife

chaste4wife Active member

Local Time:
    5:57 PM
    #4 chaste4wife, Dec 17, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2022
    I've got a bunch. Most cheap Chinese knockoffs I bought to see if I liked they style of something.

My wife liked the look of the kink3d cobra so I have various sizes from trying to get one of those to work.

I have a Bijou.

I'm currently wearing a cage of my own design since I couldn't find anything that was tolerable for my anatomy.

But I've tried most styles, even urethra "cages", those weird egg things that cover everything, "flat" cage that's popular with the sissy types, cherry keeper.

First purchase was The Pen Cage by Master Series from our local sex shop. Came with a few different size rings but shaft was too small for me. That was the first in a long line of problems that I'm still working on.

Like i mentioned, I'm currently 3d printing my own cages to my own spec and even then I'm iterating and haven't settled on The One.

What I'm wearing now, though, is at least usable for long periods (more than a day or two.) We'll see whether that turns into a blessing or a curse.

Edit:

Currently in this with a D lock through my PA piercing.

Screen Shot 2022-12-16 at 5.38.14 PM.png

Madam Darling and Caged for life like this.
  5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I have been through many. Started with CB, Holy Trainer, Cherry Keeper, 2 Chinese steels, MCN amicus, Cobra and now finally BAW 05 titanium. My issue is girth- I'm roughly 1 5/8" shaft and 1 3/4" head when flaccid and no one seems to make something wide enough stock. I fell in for every time I heard "most comfy cage ever", most recently with a standard cobra where I couldn't even physically get into the cage (they say it's 1.5" wide but they don't mention it's really an oval that's 1.5" X 1"). That was $95 for 2 minutes of trying. The MCN I was using while waiting for the BAW to be made but I had to adjust several times a day and remove every 2-3 days to make sure edema didn't show up. The worst was CK- My wife's favorite color is green so I figured what the heck, let me try a green Cherry Keeper. What a huge mistake- they never mention the colored ones are finished as rough as 100 grit sandpaper. Geeze.....

6. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    Luckily not too many - we started out with the traditional cbk2000 or whatever it was back then, then tried another plastic style cage and once we figured out the whole slipping out of the cage thing - my mistress had me dig in and really figure out the best solution for us to go with next and that was the PA piercing and metal lori cage - so our journey wasn't too extensive to find our 24/7 cage. I think in total it was 4 cages we went through before landing on our permanent one.

Caged for life likes this.
  7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    @Caged curious : I bought "a lot" of cheaper ones and eventually bought a custom one from Mature Metal. I am glad I bought the cheaper ones though cause it gave me an idea of "the lifestyle" and what I was looking for in a good fit... but if you are doing this full time... you should probably get a custom device that fits you to your exact measurements that you desire.

8. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    1:57 AM
    In 20 yrs I've had probably 20+ cages. Started with a cb3000 plastic cage , tried a bird locked silicone, moved on to a holytrainer v3 . Then I tried steel, cheap badly made steel off eBay , just trying to find a style that suits my anatomy and experimenting with sizes.

I even splashed out on a behindbarz full belt, I love it and it is so well made but didn't really suit me for 24/7 wear. A dozen or so cages later and I got a made to measure from BAW , I've worn it pretty much 24/7 for 18 months.

there are so many cheap cages readily available it's always worth trying them out , when you find the right style and size for you it gives you more confidence when you want to order a made to measure cage .

I'd love a PA as I love the look but my wife isn't fully on board yet so she may take a little convincing on the PA cage.

9. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Did you get the BAW anodized,?

10. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    No. I went back and forth about it though. The colors look cool but I wondered if I would tire of a blue or other color over time. I asked about green but they recommended against it (only certain colors come out nice). I tried to ask my wife but I received the 'hands up- that's your thing response'. So in the end I decided to stay with classic silver.

11. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    2:57 AM
    I went from CB2000 to CB6000 and after recognizing that they are not really good fitting I went to a Locker 2.
    Now I have 2 A-Ring Sets, one with a Locker 2 and a spout, the other with a Locker 2 and a customized plug.
    The latter can be combined with a plug holder to fit the spout and a custom Steelheart which also can be equipped with the spout.
    I use titanium spouts and retainers so there is no worry about corrosion but there are signs of color change.
    Right now we are trying to extend the period for cleaning and shaving from one week to 10 days and if this works we go to 2 weeks an maybe even longer.

12. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Chastity:

Access denied full belt.
    Cb2000
    (Long gap)
    Hollytrainer
    Vice
    Qiui

Now 23.95/7 in a Bad ass workshop 28p..

13. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    I got a powder blue - it’s very subtle

14. Echo321

Echo321 Long term member

United States
    Local Time:
    I went through a couple cheaper cages. The first sucked, the second wasn’t too bad but far from perfect. When my wife decided she was fully invested in this we got a MM Jailbird and I haven’t had any issues despite being in it basically 24/7 since the summer.

15. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Yes the blue seems to be the most consistent color , but I'm thinking about a purple one it's the wife's favorite color

locked4evermore likes this.
  16. jvabox

jvabox jvabox

Local Time:
    6:57 PM
    Started out toying with a homemade leather and metal ring job, went to a cb6000 added an after market anti.pull out, tried a couple of Birdlocked, went to a small Vice, ended up in a Turnance stainless that fits so well, locked 24/7 coming up on a year soon my Wife / Queen likes the look and finality of the metal cage.....

17. foxsub

foxsub Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I have tried CB2000, CB3000 with/without KSD-G2, a metal snakelike and a metal one with a tube. None of them comfortable. I haven't found yet. I have tried to measure but seems that when I am flacid I am too small but when I get erect I am not fitting. Choices choices.

18. Caged for life

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    I've actually settled on a Terrance cage as well

19. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I probably went through a dozen cheap ones (full range of steel, vice, 3 printed).

They all went in the trash when she decided she decided a long contionus lock was needed and she bought the badassworkroom custom cage.

20. Nostromo

Nostromo Long term member

New York City area
    Local Time:
    I probably went through close to a dozen.. Holy Trainer, various Chinese steel ones, then a Steelworxx Looker 01 and a Mature Metal JailBird and a few others, including. Cherry Keeper. Custom is the way to go and both Mature Metal and Steelworxx fit well.

Caged for life and knightly like this.
  21. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Three. First was a CB6000, which I customised with the extra large base rings then eventually the shorter cage from the CB6000S. That allowed us to order with confidence a Mature Metal Watchful Mistress. Since that arrived, I've never worn any other.

Also had a Birdlocked Neo which was very uncomfortable.

A

22. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:57 PM
    Started with a couple of HT knockoffs that never fit/were terrible. Moved to CB6000. It was ok but had add a "pull out" preventer. Moved to the CB3000 small which was my goto for about a year. Also had a modified CB6000 DreamLoversLab 2k attachment. I like that and the "training" was good but it did not take wear and tear well and went thru specialized batteries a lot.

Now with an HT V5. Started with a NANO, but had a bit of "rubbing" from on the front . Moved to a HT V5 NUB
    with a smaller ring. Thats where I am at now and really like it the best.

23. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    10:57 AM
    Lots,

CB3K, CB6K, holy trainer, mm jailbird, two of the belts pictured in avatar (which isn't too bad except for the longevity, they break pretty quick), looker 2 V1 then looker 2 V2 (he messed up the first one), various waste of space chinese toys, then finally the steelheart 2 with a tether spout, which has ended my search...its truly perfect, a little too perfect...lol.

24. Pieterchaste

Pieterchaste Long term member

Engineering
    South Holland, Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Ouch.. thinking of this, I found that I went through a whole lot!

cant even figure all the types anymore.
    started with a steel device from a local webshop. Then bought another two steel and a plastic one in a sex shop.
    When I discovered the Chinese websites, I ordered about a dozen different devices over time. Plastic, silicone, steel..
    CB knock-off
    holy trainer knock-off
    Shaft only device,
    A272
    A271
    Cobra knock-off
    Birdcage knock-off
    ended up with the A271 Chinese cage being the best fit and the cobra knock-off as “travel” alternative.

good thing about the Chinese stuff is that you can try wear and fit in a big number of devices without spending hundreds of bucks. Nevertheless I think I spent about 200-250 in total in China.
    two years ago, I got my first “custom” cage from rigid. All the testing in the past helped to order the (almost) perfect fit!

Now, I have a titanium BA-28 coming in a few weeks which would be even a better fit for long-term. (I assume)

Danny15 and Caged for life like this.
  25. Submissedtoher

Submissedtoher Long term member

New England
    Local Time:
    Probably 3 custom made cages, 6 or so off the shelf or chinese devices, and two full belts. Highly prefer the feeling of a full belt, much more comfortable and the feeling of being fully encased in steel is much more erotic for me.

Danny15 and Caged for life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice