Subhub1 diary

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by subhub1, Jun 5, 2008.

Random Thread
  1. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    As advised by Mistress Watchful i am starting this diary as a record of my submission to my beautiful Mistress wife.

We have enjoyed a D/s lifestyle for sometime now, Mistress quickly introduced a CB3000 into my life and not long after i became a cuckold husband.

For the first time Mistress is going to spend a full weekend away from me, i intend to record the interesting bits here for you all to read and hopefully comment on.

So far,

I was locked up in my CB3000 on Monday night (02/06) and am getting increasingly deperate/submissive/eager to please as the days go by. I was informed today by text that i will be helping Mistress tonight to pack Her clothes for Her weekend away.

She does love to tease me with the outfits She intends to wear and i have been told there is a special outfit i have yet to see.

Update later...

2. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Mistress was true to Her word and allowed me the Honour of laying out some of Her clothes before She packed them. It was such a thrill to handle Her delicate lacy lingerie and sheer seamed stockings, under the ever-watchful eye of Mistress of course. I was also allowed to pack Her new shiny black stiletto heel patent leather oxford shoes, which are to die for.

Mistress has a cruel sense of humour at times and while I was assisting Her She decided to attach one of Her stiletto strappy high heel shoes that She had worn that day to my CB3000 which made my work for Her more difficult but a small price to pay for the Honour of being so close to Mistress’s sexy clothes, which are never worn for my benefit of course.

Mistress decided it was best I didn’t see Her new outfit before She had worn it as it is purely for the benefit of others not me and I must wait my turn. We are both looking forward to tonight when She gets picked up for Her time away.

Please feel free to comment, otherwise i think i am talking to myself :squigglemouth:

3. chloe.2b

chloe.2b Gurl

Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Look forward to more updates :)

4. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Chloe for your reply, i returned today to find Mistress gone as expected, however, i was afforded a rare treat. Mistress had left Her work clothes in a heap on the floor with a little note giving me permission to 'enjoy myself' with them before i washed/dryed/ironed etc.

I quickly sorted out Mistress's things, being especially careful with the pair of black stockings She had worn and Her patent black stiletto courts, i lovingly kissed the hem of Her pinstripe pencil skirt and hung it with Her matching jacket.

I have been left a long list of tasks for this weekend (to keep me focused) which to my delight includes cleaning and polishing every one of Her pairs of shoes and boots.

Another update later tonight...

5. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes do keep focused! pour yourself into toil that will make Her return more pleasant and reflect on the enjoyable time She is having on her trip. :)

What is the nature of her trip, is it business, or is She having some fun? :) *giggles*

6. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Oh anna you naughty little minx... i'm sure you know that a Lady away for the weekend is going to have fun. But seriously it is the first full weekend away for Mistress and Her boyfriend, i'm so happy for them to be able to spend special time together.

Mistress did so enjoy listening to me making the booking for them, i was told to make sure i said the room was for my Wife and Her boyfriend. The Lady who took the booking said my Wife must be very special to be treated in such a way.

I have been very busy cleaning and dusting since my last post, so much to do before Sunday night. I am hoping for a short text message tonight to keep my spirits up (lol)

7. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Just had a wicked thought...i know where Mistress keeps Her randy rabbit.

Do i dare get it out and play with it without Her permission.....

8. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sure there are some dishes or cleaning you could be doing insted :tongue:

9. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Your so right slave kris, i am so weak when left unsupervised. Having checked some of the photos on here i had a sudden urge to use Mistress's fav toy.

However, i will content myself with the glorious task of hand washing Her stockings, i should know better than to touch something without permission.

Thanks for bringing me back to reality :wink:

10. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    You should suggest a good training sesion to your mistress. I've just posted details of how I'm trained on a new thread.

11. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    No word from Mistress yet, i am so selfish hoping She will waste some of Her valuable time contacting me.

She has taken Her sexy clothes and beautiful shoes with Her for Her boyfriend to enjoy (he loves to see Her in stockings and suspenders with killer heels) i should know by now that they will be far to busy enjoying theirselves to even think about me.

Still, i enjoyed laundering Mistress's black stockings tonight, i get hard in my CB thinking Her beautiful feet and legs were in those stockings a few hours ago.

My house work continues however, i want Mistress to be pleased with me when She returns, i will be kneeling by the door ready to kiss Her shoes as She walks in.

I fully expect to receive punishment from Her riding crop as i kiss Her shoes, as She quite rightly says 'It is your fault i have to take a boyfriend, you are so small and useless' I think Mistress love the fact She can be with Her boyfriend and yet when She returns take the moral high ground with Her husband, best of both worlds as they say.

Sorry to ramble on, but another of Mistress's cruel tricks after being with Her boyfriend is to take a small chain and use it to lock me at the bottom of the stairs with my CB padlock, She then goes upstairs to undress.

I am then given the pleasure of seeing Mistress holding up Her shiny black PVC dress (She knows PVC sends me over the top) and She will say, 'If you want me to put this on for you, just come up here' after which She will disappear for a few minutes.

When She returns She will say 'Oh sweetie, i thought you liked me in that dress, obviously not' and i get to spend the night alone nursing my painful C & B

Such sweet cruel torture.

12. annasissydoll

annasissydoll sissy slut in training

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    OH subhub!!! oh you are SO SO LUCKY!!!
    oh that is the most wonderful erotic thing i've ever heard of! She understnads her power so perfectly, She HAS the moral high ground. it is our fault ad we do need to be punished, to reinforce that She FULLY has the right to take Boyfriends as we toile in our pennance. :)

And to be chained at the bottom of the stairs, when ELEPHANTS coudl not hold you back from WORSHIPIGN Her and drinking Her Gloroius beauty!
    your obedience holds you a tiny delicate chain, a tiny lock clicked in place by Her delicate fingers. Her power is absolute.

oh i wish i were there to help you in your chores! :) you are a wonderful sissy.
    SISSY KISS! :)

13. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you so much anna for your beautiful words. You are so right, Mistress holds Her power so effortlessly it is such cruel torture to see Mistress like that, both knowing i am helpless to take what has been offered.

Mistress uses my submission as Her tool, guiding me to greater places of obedience and worship of the Superior Female.

Mistress long ago used my submission to Her to convince me that taking a boyfriend was the most natural thing in the world, now i am just so happy for Mistress to be with Her boyfriend enjoying him as She deserves.

I am a little sad, knowing i would not hear from Mistress today, but secretly hoping i would. It is now past midnight and i have never before been contacted by Her after this time so i shall try to sleep, although dreams and my CB will wake me as ever.

My diary will continue tomorrow.

14. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    I am so happy...Mistress contacted me at 12.45 AM, a quick call telling me She is so very happy and content.

While the couple were travelling in his car She was just so hot and excited to be going away for the weekend, She said he put his hand on Her leg and slipped his hand under Her skirt to the top of Her stocking, and now i quote,

'Oh darling you wouldn't believe it, as his hand touched me above my stocking i just orgasamed there and then', he had said 'Jesus you are so desperate for me arn't you'

Mistress had simply replied, 'I need your cock' and feel back in the seat.

Apparently when they checked into the hotel the Lady i had booked the room with had been there and had talked with my Wife, she was so jealous my Wife had a husband who was willing to accept she had a boyfriend.

She had told Mistress that they often had married women in the hotel with their boyfriends, but she had never known a husband book and pay for the room knowing his wife was to share it with her boyfriend.

Mistress had laughed and said 'next time we will bring him with us, could you use another chamber maid for a few days, you wont have to pay him and you can work him as hard as you like'

Later on Mistress had seen the Lady again, she asked Mistress if she had been joking, 'Oh no' said Mistress 'If your game for it so am i, when we book again we will bring hubby and i will give him to you for the weekend'

It is exciting to think Mistress would actually take me with them and hand me over to this Lady with clear instructions to obey Her every command. It would be so hot to think i could be cleaning Mistress's room while She was out for the day with Her lover. Nice idea but i think Mistress would rather i wasn't there at all to be honest, time will tell.

Mistress asked very briefly if i was ok, 'is your poor little clit throbing darling and your balls aching' i told Her they both were, to which She replied 'be brave sweet heart and suffer for me, you know you want to' i confirmed what She already knew.

'Good boy' She said and the line went dead.

15. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    I had an awake/asleep sort of night as can be expected when Mistress is away, of course the morning erection was terrible and i spent some time with cold water trying to get it down again. Even though i am small when erect it still makes the cuff of my CB pull painfully on my sac. However, i suffer the pain for my Mistress's pleasure and ammusment. I hand write a report of these events for Mistress, which She sometimes reads with Her boyfriend. As this weekend is special i have been told to write every other letter in a different colour ink, which makes the task so much harder.

Although Mistress has left me a long list of chores to complete before Her return i am leaving the cleaning/polishing of Her shoes and boots until tonight as it is easily my fav task, just being allowed to touch Her stiletto boots is a terrific turn on for me.

After last nights contact with Mistress i am so wonderfully happy for the lovers and feel content that Mistress didnt forget Her little pet working so hard and dedicatedly for Her.

As a general note to readers of this diary, i must say Mistress does not allow me to dress in female clothes. I would willingly do so if allowed and would enjoy dressing as a pretty maid in stockings and stilettos, however, Mistress does not see the logic in a male sub dressing as a Lady, She understands sissys want to emulate their female superiors but thinks female clothes are for females only and to allow Her sub to dress as Her is not a punishment but an honour that as a male sub i could never earn.

However, Mistress has talked to me on several occassions about 'having me doctored' as She so charmingly puts it, as i am so small and useless She often wonders if my behaviour would be so much improved without testosterone pumping around my body, Mistress has a female doctor friend with whom She has spoken to about this subject, although there are no plans for me at this time if I disappoint Mistress in anyway She will often say,

‘Oh dear sweet heart, do that again and I will have to take you to Doctor Lisa (made up name) and have Her whip those balls off for me’ A threat that quickly focuses my mind and behaviour.

More updates later....

16. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Goodness... I have missed so much here over the past couple of days!

Your Mistress is definately a lucky lady.

How do you feel about not being there to observe and be part of her fun? Would you prefer to watch, or stay at home and imagine?

17. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank You Mistress for Your comments,

My Mistress Wife has always made sure i have never meet Her boyfriend or indeed talked to him, She has always kept the two relationships completely apart.

My own feeling is to honour Mistress's wishes of course and to be frank i dont think i would like to be there when Mistress is with Her lover, it is their special time together and i would just be a distraction to them.

Also, i might get so excited watching them that i had an accident, even in my CB, which would totally ruin the scene for me as the come down (pardon the pun) would be so great i would not want them to continue together, hence the reason Mistress always leaves me 2-3 days after a date before allowing me release from my CB.

I certainly love waiting for Mistress and imagining what might be happening and dreaming of what might happen to me when She returns.

18. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    No word today from my beautiful Mistress, although i didnt think there would be, quite probably shopping or something else :squigglemouth: i have busied myself with domestic chores, i have a pile of ironing to do later and of course shoe and boot duty (oh i can't wait) i have learnt the hard way to make sure Her shoes/boots are spotless, not even a finger mark left on them when i carefully place those beautiful objects of Female dominance back in their place.

More later,

19. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Had a short text message from my Mistress Wife, just a tease really telling me She is wearing Her new patent black stiletto heel oxford shoes tonight (although She didnt write all of that in the message, lol) She did however ask if i would like Her to wear them when She returns home, the answer is a definate yes to that.

They will be out now enjoying themselves, while i wait and wonder...

20. sissycheryl

sissycheryl Junior Member

Local Time:
    you are sooo lucky subhub. i would love to have your job of cleaning and shining your mistress's shoes and boots

21. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Thank you cheryl, i really enjoyed my task last night. I saved Mistress's beautiful thigh length 3 inch stiletto heeled shiny black patent leather boots till last, the boots have a full length zip which i have had the honour of zipping to Mistress's legs on a few occassions.

While cleaning and polishing the boots i stole a kiss to the shiny black pointy toe of both boots, i will of course admit my mistake to Mistress and will have to take the punishment for kissing Her boots without permission.

It reminds me of an incident some time ago when Mistress had been out with a girlfriend, both Ladies wore knee high leather boots and when they returned and i had served them drinks Mistress said to Her girlfriend, 'watch this' and clicked Her fingers and pointed to Her boots.

I knelt infront of Mistress and carefully removed Her boots, the girlfriend them clicked Her fingers and pointed to Her boots. I didnt know what to do and looked at Mistress who simply nodded Her head.

I then moved infront of the friend, still on my knees and with shaking hands started to unzip Her boots, i was so turned on to be serving another woman i started shaking even more, both Ladies were laughing at my predicament.

As i removed the girlfriends boots my hand brushed Her sheer black nylon covered leg a few times, my training kicked in and i apolagised for my mistake, the girlfriend laughed and said to Mistress 'such a sweet boy'.

Mistress then told me to take both pairs of boots away and clean and polish them, i was in heaven working on 2 pairs of beautiful boots, still warm from the beautiful legs and feet that had been in them only minutes before.

22. subhub1

subhub1 Member

Local Time:
    Hello again everyone,

I am so sorry for being away for so long, i made a terrible mistake and answered back to one of Mistress's Lady friends soon after my last post here.

I have been paying the price ever since, Mistress put me into a strict re-education program and banned me from posting on websites along with other privaliges i had been granted.

I intend to write about all the exciting things i have been through for the Mistress's of this site to be ammused by and the submissives to enjoy.

Be back soon, subhub1

23. schultz

schultz Junior Member

Local Time:
    Truly awesome. Can we please see some photos of your wife taking off those knee length stetchy pvc boots and then showing her nylon clad toes PLEASE. Desperate nylon footworshipper. BTW, am going to Italy tomorrow with my wife where I HOPE, she will finally cuckold me with the head waiter she knows! Fingers crossed Schultz

24. forevermore

forevermore Long term member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    I just stumbled upon your thread. Thank you so for sharing. I enjoyed reading your journal from the start. I must say you are in a Happy Place.

I too just started a journal of my own. Stop by and take a look, that is if you are granted your priviledges again. It is entitled My New Life in Submission within the Vault. It is more lengthy becuase I like to write. It is also about a long distance relationship, which has its own dynamics. Writting about our events is a form of T & D for me and I know Mistress likes seeing me work and putting forth that effort.

Hope you earn you rights back soon and we all can get updated!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice