Got Milk?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by scotty1, Nov 6, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. scotty1

scotty1 Member

Local Time:
    10:32 PM
    49 days in chast and my mistress milked me. She did it during a play session last night. I was bound in the Stockade with a dildo in my ass for over an hour then she milked me and she and i could not believe how much come was extracted im used to Mistress taking off the device once a week and playing with her penis for an hour or so to exercise it, and just cause she likes to play with it, those times are verrrrrry hard for me Because its total excitement with a no good end -NO ORGASM. So i go back in to the Cock lock real horney. the milking left me totaly frustrated and sooooo horney that i had a tough time all night even had erotic dreems and her penis is sore from the erections i got all night. LOL Why the heck did I agree to chastity? Why is it so much fun for my Mistress? She is enjoying this more than anything. It even makes her wet all the time just thinking about me in chast.LOL i only mastrebaited twice a day and five times on saturday, and once in a while i could get it up for Her(not on saturday though) i never had to please her before. her word didnt meen much nor did her feelings.OK enough B.S Chastity is changing me now for the better i care more for her needs now than i would have without chastity, its not to say that i didnt keep a very cleen house and cook very nice meals for her i do all all that. the fact is if you have a very sexual male person on your hands and you dont control his masterbation the realationship is going to be in trouble.i should be the poster child for why male chastity is very important. and as much as i want to masterbate right now Im glad that i cant. Guess im just damn lucky to have a great mistress that had enough strength to chast me.i know i will continue to change, so far for the better,its not easy but i will live through this, Our love is getting stronger as days pass. Mistress is happier with our realationship now than ever. you may never control a man until you control his orgasm period. as long as her penis gets hard it should be kept under lock and key. We have from day one been in a D/S B/D S/M Realationship and we are going into our seventh year. I love you MISTRESS Scotty1

2. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    It sounds to me as if you are in Heaven!
    Personally, I could go for a year (or more) without an orgasm if Mistress teased me often enough (and milked me at least once a month).

If I were ever asked (and I am not) I would rather be teased twice a day, every day, with no orgasm for a year, than have an orgasm once or twice a month (every time I am teased)!!! :rolleyes: But no one has bothered to ask... :(

3. sissy moan

sissy moan fluffing cucky maid

sissy maid
    Austria, Krems
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:32 AM
    From this sissy's point of view the most important factor of orgasm denial is the psychological impact of being fully controled by a Superior. And 49 day of being locked in combination with an hour of heavy teasing once a week in fact is so very, very frustrating that you definitely can't think about anything else but SEX every single hour the week. And especially if you have been used to play with your little thingy several times a day...

At least 'my' Mistress really loves to see me this way since She knows how absolutely helpless and manipulable i become. Oh yes, i in fact would do everything for Her just to get some cheering words in between and some lauding words after the milking. And despite the fact that i'm almost impotent an don't need to be locked to stay chaste is just this wonderfully enhanced feeling of devotion and total closeness that makes me accept the next weeks of chastity. And yes, You may never control a man (or sissy) until you control his (her) orgasm period. And if i may add: Female Control and Domination are the firmest foundations of a good marriage!

But just for the medical protocol: it doesn't need one week or even seven weeks to build up the full amount of sperm. Three to five days are enough to harvest the maximum. But of cause there are real Men like this Grand Example Y/you can see at the website Penis Size Debate and poor little sissies like me ...

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice