Chastity with a purpose

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by janders6, Dec 9, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    When I started lurking on this site my wife and I had only used chastity play as a day long thing, something to sort of spice up our bedroom life. The idea of longer lockups appealed to me, but the initial hesitant fear of giving up access to my manhood always kept me from committing to a longer lockup. Then one night, while servicing my wife while I was locked up she started teasing at not releasing me that night (eventually she did and we had some great sex). Following that event we had a long discussion about doing longer lockups, with her indicating she would find it enjoyable and it would fulfill that fantasy I had. Together we agreed that our goal would be a seven day lockup. Thus training began. As of right now my longest lockup has only been about 50 hours, which was the lockup right before I stopped lurking and introduced myself here.

Over the last few weeks some health issues came up that kept the CB and longer lockups on hold. With those things fading into the past we had another discussion about this issue last night. Two factors were discussed. The first being our mutual desire for me to be lockup. The second, our agreement to start trying to have another baby beginning this month.

Her desire to have another child had her initially convinced to give up on the chastity plan until she was pregnant. I knew this fear would come up and was prepared to do offer doing lockups during the time of the month so that we could move forward with the family plans. But she surprised me during our conversation. She is an avid fertility tracker and is really gungho to get this next baby going. Her suggestion was for me to be locked up for several days before she is fertile each month, preventing me from getting off and thus building up the load for when the time is ripe. She had apparently thought this out and done a little research on it and honestly thinks that our chastity play could end up aiding in having our next child.

The only thing I have to fear I think is what will happen once she is pregnant. She indicated that she would want to see how I would do for as much as a month at a time in lockup while she is pregnant. Talk about thinking beyond our originally 7 day goal.

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:33 AM
    we are also trying to get a baby.
    No problem.
    I just give her all i got to give.
    Six or seven times a week 8)
    No semen wasted 8)

3. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    4:33 PM
    Be careful - You "might" have some fertility issues with a ball trap device. Temp and so forth.

Assuming that doesn't cause any problems - And after the baby you will no doubt have a really really long period where her interest in sex is nil and you have NO way to get any kind of release! Be CAREFUL what you wish for!

4. janders6

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Jimi123, thats a good point I'll mention to her tonight probably. I won't pretend to know the details of her reasoning, I just know she has major baby-rabies and will definitely be interested in hearing that side of the issue. As for after the baby comes along I'm fully expecting we will be having a discussion on that once she is pregnant. Our general agreement of a 7 day goal is still what I consider reasonable, but her commenting about a month is something that will have to be discussed. Our relationship revolves around making each other happy, and even when she is in control she is constantly asking to ensure that I'm alright and not uncomfortable.

5. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Listen.

When she's pregnant you can be experiencing NINE months if necessary...

6. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    It didnt cause us any problems. Hub was in a CB6000 and we caught pregnant within a few months.

7. janders6

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    Short update. The day I posted the original topic my wife/KH locked me up with the idea of keeping me locked until she showed signs of being fertile. Well, they came, I was unlocked, and put on baby making duty. Since then we have done one more lock up (my longest yet of 5 days). Now we are looking at doing another lockup, shooting for our goal of 7 days, starting later today.

On the baby side of things she is showing signs of being pregnant already. I want another child, but we were looking at several months to get pregnant. She just went off the pill for this cycle, and from experience it usually took her 2-3 months to get her body adjusted. So, pregnant in the first go could be...

8. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi,

If she is pregnant first go. well done. Unfortunately that may only bring two things. No more time for 'trying' and a (very)long lock up period.

7 days may be a distant memory by the time the birth comes around. After that, who knows how long for?

My longest without release is over 6 weeks or 1000 hours.

Best of luck.

Claudia.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice