A long overdue (but brief) update!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lockednloaded, Nov 26, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:20 PM
    Hi all,

I thought it was time I updated where we are and what we've got going on!

In a nutshell, I now live in my CB6Ks 24/7. I get unlocked when my Wife decides she wants my cock and once a week for a proper clean, but that's it.

I'm no longer masturbating or cumming without her and that's the way it looks like it will stay for the forseeable future.

Some of you may remember that we were trying for a baby, but we now know that's not going to (as in can't) happen, so upwards & onwards and all that.

I'm not sure what else to say to be honest, as there isn't really that much to say.

My Wife does enjoy extra marital activity, in that she enjoys dressing up to go out and getting chatted up.

She does not want a regular lover/boyfriend/bull/whatever, as she remains commited to me (and vice versa), but this way she can enjoy doing what she does best-attracting male attention!

During a typical evening out, I will get text messages telling me what's happening etc and on a couple of occaisions we have gone to the same pub/bar!

We didn't go together, I went about half an hour ahead of her, so that I could get a comfy seat and then watch the evening's proceedings.

I also don't get to see what she will be wearing when I leave, so it's always goof to watch the men's reactions when she walks in-they are as focused on her as I am!

The last time we did this, the pub was busier than we had expected and there wasn't much room when she arrived so she had to literally sit at the table next to me!

It was quite difficult to "ignore" each other all evening, but excellent when a guy approached her, asked her if she was waiting for someone and if not, could he sit down and buy her a drink!

Anyway, I'm conscious I'm rambling!

The upshot of tonight is that she is out with some work friends from a good few years ago and she's just rung me to tell me that she will be staying out later than she had planned (i.e some guy has started to chat her up).

Anyway, sorry for rambling!

2. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Oh well I guess it's only a matter of time - despite what she has told you! so perhaps tonight will be the night, or if not perhaps the start of something!

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I'm not sure what you mean by it only being a mtter of time, but this is now our "lifestyle" (I'm not sure I really like that word!).

We are a fairly "normal" married couple. We love each other to bits and are completely dedicated to each other and very honest and open with each other with all aspects of our marriage.

Here's the sum up:

• We have sex (yay!), but I remain in my 6Ks 24/7 the rest of the time-there is no masturbation or cumming for me outside of this.
    • My Wife enjoys teasing and frustrating me.
    • I enjoy being teased and frustrated by her.
    • I love the feeling of her going out and getting chatted up.
    • She loves that I love her getting chatted up.
    • She enjoys the thrill of being chatted up and getting sexual whatever pleasure she wants, while all the time keeping me locked up.

And it just works for us!

I've been chaste and totally denied for long periods before (circa 8 months), but this works far better-can't really tell you why, we just know that it does!

I guess it's a classic case of horses for courses and whatever works for you best.

If someone had suggested to me 5 years ago that we would be in this situation, I would have laughed my balls off, but we are here and very happy.

4. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Congratulations! :D

mikecb

5. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    I referrred to only a matter of time from what you had said in the earlier post "The upshot of tonight is that she is out with some work friends from a good few years ago and she's just rung me to tell me that she will be staying out later than she had planned (i.e some guy has started to chat her up)".
    I.E. only matter of tme before she cuckolds you on a full-time basis - despite what she is telling you!, ["She does not want a regular lover/boyfriend/bull/whatever"], but perhaps not!

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I know there's always the old never say never, but that's not what we're about.

We are open and honest with each other and are totally dedicated to each other and I feel genuinely that when she says she doesn't want a regular that she means it.

She likes to feel sexy and made to feel sexy and one way she gets those feelings is by getting chatted up and teasing me with the info of what's happening (first drink offered, offer of "coffee" etc).

She is a good looking and a sexy looking woman (I know I'm biased!) and she really enjoys a new guy chatting her up.

There's plenty of "us" time and as I say, we do have sex when she decides she wants my cock, the rest of the time she is either getting physical sexual pleasure from someone who has chatted her up, or from me via my tongue, fingers, strap on.

It's all good in the hood as they say (actually I don't know anyone that says that!) :D

7. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Greetings all,

I thought I would make a short post about something that is happening today.

The reason I say "something" is that I don't actually know what it is!

Before she left this morning, she asked me how brave I was feeling and then how horny. I told her that I was as horny as normal and asked why she wanted to know how brave I was feeling (I presumed the two would somehow be linked).

Anyway, she said she would be "out/busy" (as in flirting/pulling a guy) from lunchtime today and that she would be back late this afternoon.

I said ok.... and asked why she was asking me how horny and brave I was feeling, but all she would say was that we would find out later and that she would ring me when she was about half an hour away and I was to be naked and in the box room when she got home (with the door closed).

Now...

I'm putting 2 & 2 together here (and probably making 864!), but I suspect she will be bringing home a guy.

The reason I think this is she has been telling me about this consultant she has been working with and they've known each other quite a while anyway and he is apparently quite open about his & his wife's open relationship.

So I'm wondering if she has told him that I'm in chastity and that she likes to tease, deny & frustrate me and whether she will be bringing him home for some fun.

I may be way off the mark here and it may be nothing of the sort, but you know when you just get a gut feeling? Well that's what I have and hence why I think I'm probably fairly spot on.

If she does bring him home, I have no idea whether I will just be expected to stay in the box room and listen, or whether I will at some point be invited to watch them, but it's certainly going to be a long afternoon.

I'll post back as soon as.

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    So what would you like best?

9. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Now there's a good question!

If given the choice, I would definitely prefer to watch, rather than just listen.

10. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ok, a quick update from me.

I was right-she did indeed bring him home. :eek:

To cut a long story short, she came in and explained that she had told him about our situation and he was cool with it, but that she had made no guarantees that I would be ok with him coming home and them "getting it on".

I said I was ok with it, but she double checked and then said she was going downstairs and 40 minutes later she called me down.

I got down to see her on the sofa with him going down on her. She again asked me if I was ok (I said I was) and asked me to stand next to her.

She held my hand while I stood there with him licking her and eventually cumming.

At that point she turned over and he started fucking her from behind.

That's the nuts and bolts of it, but it really was a great afternoon.

Afterwards, he went to have a shower and we chatted and all was good, then he came down and She went to have a shower and I got chatting with him!

It was ever so slightly awkward, until I said "Look, let's not beat around the bush, you just fucked my wife while I watched you!".

After that, it was fine and we chatted about each other's lifestyles for a while until she came down.

We then had a brief chat about what happened and then moved on to completely different subjects-so everyone was at ease.

He left about an hour later and that was that!

What a day, uber uber frustrating, but what a huge turn on for both of us.

That's it for now, I'll post back as soon as.

11. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ok, so it's been a while and I hold my hands up and say I'm completely crap at keeping my journal updated!

I thought I'd take a few minutes to put down a couple of updates.

Things are essentially the same-I'm still locked up 24/7 and my Wife still likes to go out and get chatted up for her sexual pleasure. I still get to pleasure her myself, although we haven't had penetrative sex since December 5th. :confused0068:

One thing that she spoke to me about in January was (as she described) her having an "itch that she might like to scratch", which was to experience sex in some way with another woman.

She asked me how I felt about it and I said I was fine with it and would go along with whatever she wanted (same as now really!).

I have to say my mind did explode a little once it had sunk in and I think she knew that this would happen as she left it a couple of weeks before bringing up the subject again, but I said that she should do it if it was something that she wanted to try.

So the upshot of this is that this Friday (11th) she is going out with her best friend who is single and also bisexual. She knows about our "situation" and that I'm locked and has even seen me in it (when my wife confided in her about it, she asked if she could see out of curiousity).

So she told her friend about her itch and her friend was cool and said if she wanted any help/guidance etc, that she was there.

Anyway, they are going out Friday to see if they can hook my Wife up with another girl to scratch that itch. I've got no idea where it will lead, but I know I'm happy to support her in at least trying.

I will say again, that we are completely dedicated to each other and love each other 1 billion % and nothing goes on without full and open communication, and that's why I'm at ease with her.

Not sure what else to say really, except that I promise to try and get better at keeping this updated!

Cheers.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice