Neosteel bruising testicles near sides of the penis after extended wear

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by AgentGreen, Jan 1, 2022.

Tags:
  1. AgentGreen

AgentGreen Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I recently got a Neosteel Spaceless Fun belt and am trying hard to work up to 24/7 wear. After some initial wear over several days, with occasional bending and liberal use of White Vaseline, I got it to a point where things are generally very comfortable. My partner has decided I'm ready for 24/7 locking in this belt and I'm struggling with some final issues now regarding extended multi-day wear.

Sitting is posing an interesting challenge. After a couple of days red welts appear on the lower-ish sides of where my testicles meet my penis, likely from the pressure of being seated. Initially I thought I just needed to bend the front out a little more and bear through the pain but after more time it became clear I just needed out to heal.

The welts (represented in red) are forming on the actual testicles where they press against the Fun's opening ring (represented in grey). I've bent the tube out quite a bit away from the body and they only form after several days of sitting. Do I just need to wait for my skin to toughen up?
    pen15.jpg

I'm writing to you now locked back in my Holy Trainer and feeling like a failure. I know these belts require a lot of bending but I'm fairly confident that it's about as good as it's going to get with bending.

My plan now is to let things completely heal and then try again. Hopefully this skin gets tougher with time and the issue will resolve itself.

I'm curious if any other Neosteel owners have gone through something similar. Hopefully after repeated attempts 24/7 wear will actually be possible.

2. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    7:21 AM
    AgentGreen Wrote: I recently got a Neosteel Spaceless Fun belt and am trying hard to work up to 24/7 wear. After some initial wear over several days, with occasional bending and liberal use of White Vaseline, I got it to a point where things are generally very comfortable.

ShieldingMatrix Replied:

I'm not a wearer of "The Fun" myself, but I have read that successful adaptation to any full belt cannot be rushed, and that building up to 24/7 wear can take as long as 8 weeks of gradually increasing daily wear time while allowing one's body to adapt slowly. ​

Also, with the occasional and inevitable pinch now and then, wearing a device should not hurt. There is no healty way to "tough it out"! Either it's right or it's not. Flesh is soft, steel is hard, flesh loses, and that will always result in a setback. Absolutely do not wear any device if your are getting pain messages. Remove it and allow everything to heal and start over more slowly next time.​

I hope you hear from others here with genuine experience with "The Fun". But in the meantime, I recommend that you read everything you can here on full-belt break-in protocol. I think you will find much useful info.​

AgentGreen likes this.
  3. Eva-R

Eva-R New member

Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    if you can afford to get pierced (prince albert by exemple), you can wear a chastity device that do not use a ring around your balls

4. castitas

castitas Long term member

Germany, Hamburg
    Local Time:
    4:21 PM
    Hey AgentGreen,

I have many years of experience with Neosteel belts, with "The Arch" and also "The Fun".
    I agree with ShieldingMatrix that a massive belt like this takes a much longer time to get used to than, for example, a cock cage.
    Your body needs time to get used to the strain. Especially when sitting, the tube can initially press very painfully on the smallest areas.

It took me a long time to get my belts to fit perfectly. So always try to wear the belt until it hurts somewhere. Give your body a break and try again the next day.
    Only if the pain does not decrease at all, I would bend. At the entrance of the tube it is important to find the right angle. Especially for sitting.
    But first and foremost: take your time.

John, Igor and AgentGreen like this.
  5. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    10:21 AM
    Did you ever find a way to make it comfortable in the end?

I too am struggling in the same location (pain/discomfort at the base of the penis/testicles to the opening of the penis tube on the sides). It feels like no matter how much vaseline or bending I do, I can't find the right position. I can't seem to last even 12 hours.

Any advice?

6. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    My advice - switch to a behind barz. I’m a week in and already comfortably wearing it 24/7.

7. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    After spending years and $$ on the Neosteel, I was hoping for a solution that didn't involve a new belt . Did you used to have a Neosteel with the same problem?

8. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    I can TOTALLY appreciate that sentiment. I wanted (and still do) a neo, but the lack of communication frightened me. I bought a Fancy Steel Hybrid (which took more than 4 months to deliver), and a Behind Barz (delivered in 6 weeks).

I’m still on the lookout for a neo though…

good luck.

9. AgentGreen

AgentGreen Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:21 PM
    I gave up on my Neosteel. I'm 24/7 in Jura's Cocoon chastity belt, which has been perfect for me. Both Neosteel, Fancy Steel, and Behind Barz never worked for me despite many sustained attempts and adjustment. Sadly I think it comes down to your body and anatomy. Real 24/7 chastity is possible but it has been a decade+ search. Good luck. No brand is perfect, don't believe the folks that say X is perfect. You just need to try a few.

John likes this.
  10. skidmark199

skidmark199 Member

Local Time:
    That's interesting! I would've thought the BehindBarz would be the most comfortable and thought Juras would be the most unforgiving like the Neosteel.

Too early to tell but I'm slowly having more luck with a few more recent changes. Still can't get to overnight but at least I can get to a few hours.

For the testicle/base of penis issue, I know it sounds rudimentary but I think part of my problem was I rarely ever got the belt on and locked in the right position. I noticed the pain for me was worse when getting erect (base of penis pushing against the tube opening) and it would usually be on either on the right or left but never both simultaneously.

Now I'm more meticulous to make sure the hipband is centered. More importantly, when putting it on, to use my hand to cup the belt crotch module and my testicles when putting it on so it stays centered before locking. I think my problem is when putting it on, it would bias towards one side and couldn't be fixed again without unlocking. Not sure if your problem is similar where it was one side or the other or if it was both simultaneously.

Guess we'll see if this solves the problem or if more problems just present themselves.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice