Changing attitudes. Then vs Now

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by IB-Chaste, Nov 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    11:30 AM
    After we had guests last night my wife looked at the preceding mess and said “I’ll be chilling upstairs, you can come up when you’ve sorted all this.” It was stark contrast to the wife who this time in summer would typically have ran around, tidying and getting stressed whilst I followed her asking what she wanted me to do to help…

This got me thinking it would be fun to compare then vs now from my initial introduction and our more recent exchanges in my journal

When we first started I asked my wife to read secret to a happy marriage. From a place of anger and frustration she made a few comments… let’s see if she was correct….

‘I don’t like sex when you don’t cum so that’s out of our life now’
    Day 7: Very early on she struggled with this, complaining “we can’t have sex now”

Day 80: “Not tonight, I want you inside me”

Day 100: When asked if she misses sex: “No, I get that whenever I want it”

Day 124: After using Emla cream before penetration: “That was so much better! You haven’t moved like that in months”

‘I’ll never be like those women who write these things?’
    Day- 7: Initially, she found the concept frustrating, unsure of her role and implying she was doing this for me “you wanted this, you didn’t want to be allowed out”

Day 98: After asking me if I was happy in chastity: “Good, as I like it this way. You’ll have some fun soon. I’m thinking in around 50-60 days”

Day 100: On allowing an orgasm: “I don’t know why I’d do that and ruin my Christmas. I don’t want you on a downer!”

Day 155: After ensuring I’m properly restrained: “Where do you keep my cane?”

‘Why dont you find someone who knows what they’re doing with it’
    Day 10: This one didn’t take as long. After reading the science on orgasms drop “Would you be upset if it wasn’t once a month like you expected?”

Day 100: after the shortest ruined orgasm in history: “That was great, you’re so easy”… “Soon you’ll be finished before I’ve even touched you!”

Day 150: “Naked is now you in your cage.”

Day 154: ‘‘You can’t be quiet enough to keep it PG. I’ll have to treat you another time. You know what’s quiet though? Massages”

Turns out she does like sex without my orgasm, she does know what she’s doing and she has become exactly like one of those women who write chastity blogs…

Any one else surprised by their partners transformation?

2. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Slow progress as she's not much in to reading about it all, and hasn't taken the plunge in to really denying me. It may come if and when it suits her, she knows I'm happy for her to push my limits further than we've done before but that's up to her. We'll cross that bridge if we come to it.

Tilly D likes this.
  3. Isurendertomywife

Isurendertomywife New member

Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    Up until 2 and ago, she would unlock me every night because I used to wake up a lot to check everything is in place now. I'm writing this message from the sofa. I am to sleep in the sofa and write reports for her on how is it going. Only once I get used to sleep with the cage on (sleep straight, no waking up every hour) am I allowed to go back in her bed.

She recently decided that I'm much nicer when locked so locked I stay. She will travel for both business and pleasure and I am to stay home alone and locked.

How's that for progress?

bondinchas, remyruff and seasoned like this.
  4. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    I like the comparison. If I compiled this it might look the same, but for a very different reason. My lovely Queen wanted EMC before we even met, but was smart enough not to let on until the hook was set. She would say some of those things (I remember in the very early days her saying to me "weeks? are you kidding me? do you think I could ever go weeks between having sex?!!") but has since admitted that she was very careful so as not to scare me off - and is still to this day. It is that last part that keeps me up at night.

5. Isurendertomywife

Isurendertomywife New member

Frankfurt, Germany
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    That is so hot and amazing

6. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    EMC?

7. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Enforced male chastity

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    About 1 month ago she wanted nothing to do with this, and she didn't want the keys.
    Today she is my key holder, and last night I told her she owned my dick that I can't touch it unless she unlocked it, she just smiled at me.

Headtrip likes this.
  9. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    It was my idea... But she enforces it now. CEMCTBS

Caged for life likes this.
  10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    That make sense. Me and my wife are more IWTBNSTCAIMHT but I’m LTAT

11. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    In With The Big Nasti Super Calafrag Al Istickexbealidoshus Mother Hat Ters?

12. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Damn, you went with the old skool book of acronyms. Now I’m off the pace!
    ‘ I wanted this but now she takes control and it’s more her thing’ ‘ learning to accept that’
    FML thought these were basics!

13. Jay Sub

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    I fucking hate acronyms, never get them...lol

cogman likes this.
  14. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    Yesterday my Wife and I had lunch together in our break room at work and she slid her plate and utensils over to me, got up, and without a word went straight to her office. I couldn't help but be struck at how me cleaning up after her is expected these days. I actually found it a bit... humiliating... but in a cool way.

She is always working on protocols and rituals. She is BIG on these two things.

Her latest ritual is making sure I have her special cup ready with a beverage every morning before she leaves for work. If I ever forget... bare ass shots with the leather spanker that night. She will pick a new 'sensible' 'achievable' 'helpful' ritual every few months and that is the latest one she is training me for.

These things She would have never dreamed of 6-8 years ago but our FLR continues to progress over time. Our Dominant Women definitely do get comfortable with it and grow into it.

bondinchas, Rectrix, Artem and 3 others like this.
  15. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    6:30 AM
    My Wife has shed any remaining guilt she once had when it comes to anything sexual for me. A few years ago, she would have never thought of denying me an orgasm or sex ever, if she wasn’t in the mood, she’d let me take her from behind at least for a quickie. It was never even a question if there would be some sort of sex and orgasm at least once daily for almost 28 years of marriage….and then I decided to buy a chastity cage to try for a couple days as a new toy…..

It’s been a slow process, starting with cage play in spring of ‘19 or so, and ‘22 she fully embraced the chastity life for me!
    And let me know there’s no guilt any more about lockups, erection and orgasm denial, no selfish feelings about cumming and going to sleep in my arms. It’s wonderful!

Before all this, we were full partners in everything in our marriage, I’d always help out around the house, didn’t cook much because I sucked at it, but did dishes and laundry etc. Always helped with whatever our kids were into as well, everything was teamwork.
    Now that I’m at home for years from injury settlement with work, our kids are grown, I do housework all the time. But our kids do notice something has changed, our oldest daughter was home a couple weekends back and said, “you guys act different lately, Mom joking saying she’s the Queen, and Dad always getting her everything she asks for”

I very quickly just said, well, Mom is still working and with me being home for years, it’s like I’m the ‘50’s housewife kind of.
    I make sure Mom doesn’t have to do much when she’s off work.
    :)

So things have definitely changed in our lives, but chastity has fit into everything else that changed in our lives too. For us it’s working out great, and we’re both having fun and still acting like horny teens around each other

16. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As it should be!

17. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    TLAs are ok, it's the MLTTLAs that get me. :rolleyes:

("Three Letter Acronyms", "Much Longer Than Three Letter Acronyms")

18. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    My wife has warned me “to be careful what you ask for”, at the beginning of this. She even called it a journey the other night. I now refer to her as my Queen in private, which she loves. We were both looking at MM devices the other day, when she said she likes the Queen’s Keep. It was then I first called her my Queen, and she liked that. I’ve been saving some extra cash for a rainy day splurge. She decided to use a gift card I had, then gave me the $50 it was worth in cash, to add to the fund for our future purchase of the new cage. She is definitely getting on board. I purchased the book, Male Chastity a guide for key holders, for her. She hasn’t read it yet, but promised she would this week. I suspect I may notice a change in her, along with my chastity soon. We had a discussion of likes and dislikes, what we might try, and what should remain fantasy. As I told her, I don’t know where this is heading, but whatever she wants, is what it will be.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice