i don`t believe this ,, is this possible ???

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by gweny, Nov 30, 2010.

1. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    hi all ....been locked for many years ,i came across this vidio and could not believe it , what belt is it , it can not be a my-steel,, they are also known for good products ... why wearing a chastity belt at all in that case ?? for sure this is not possible with my T/V or the "arch".. i wonder what every one here thinks about that. have fun !!. reg..GWENY
    http://www.youtube.com/user/sarah67077

2. smartbottom

smartbottom Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    That looks like an old access denied belt like I have to wear, there is no way I could I could twist it like was shown in the video. The shield is kept as a 90 degree angle to the waist band ALL of the time because of how it is constructed. My belt has the two chains in back rather than the single rear strap as shown and I still cold not twist it as shown.

What was shown would mean that the waist belt is too big or two of the front pins had been cut or filed off so the belt could pivot on the single remaining front pin.

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Ya, I'm not familiar with the construction of the mysteel, but I would assume that the strap across the butt would have multiple rivets to prevent it from being moved from perpendicular to the waistband. My guess is that the belt is broken.

mikecb

4. enigmaPOJ

enigmaPOJ Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:

This was discussed on one of the German boards and I've seen how the My-Steel works. The belt was not installed properly in the front (there are 2 slots for the shield and if only one is used then that is possible.) Once installed properly (and the strap would be about 1.5 inched tighter) then that would NOT be possible.

-enigmaPOJ

5. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
    This looks like the travel version where the band can be removed from the belt at the rear and, as with cable types, can therefore be moved sideways. It will twist below the lower mounting point at the front (where the shield, tube and band are pinned together) if the band or cable is loose. There is no reduced security as the front shield and band are still properly mounted to the belt at the locking point and the tube is still properly mounted to the front shield at two points below that but rear chains would be a more secure option for a belt which can be packed flat in a suitcase.

Basically, a My-Steel locks the ends of the waist belt, the crotch band and the front plate together in a clamping assembly which doesn't allow twisting and is locked at the front. Below that the top mount of the tube, the front shield and the crotch band are pinned together and below that the bottom mount of the tube and the bottom of the front shield are pinned together.

Nowhere in that video clip was escape from the tube shown - or possible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice