whats this called

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by jjstokes1, Aug 17, 2010.

1. jjstokes1

jjstokes1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:55 AM
    [​IMG]

they also have them at extremet restraints

And anyone with experinces with it?

2. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    yes i have one but the scrotum ring is too small and nips like f**K

3. jjstokes1

jjstokes1 Junior Member

Local Time:
    how does it compare to the CB6000

4. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    i have one its called the sentinel.tou have to pad the hinge with a toe sleeve or similar,the cage sticks out noticebly, otherwise having your sausage in steel is very real. i wear a cb 3 mostly. want to get a steel device with solid ring & radical curve down with all the right sizes for me.not off the shelf yet.mm.

5. jjstokes1

jjstokes1 Junior Member

Local Time:

Im talking about the sizing, how does it compare?

6. MelsBitch

MelsBitch Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:55 AM
    have heard some other bad reviews on this device about 4-6 months ago on here I believe.

7. bondboy

bondboy New member

Local Time:
    10:55 AM
  8. notforayear

notforayear Junior Member

Local Time:
    Don't get it. They are chinese made, very lightweight and PAINFUL... It's like chrome. It feels weird... I hate mine.

9. Miss Foxy

Miss Foxy The good wife

Local Time:
    My husbond tried one of these in a store near us - he had it on for like 10 sec. before he was complaining - especially the hinged ring was troublesome.

10. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    No experience of the expensive version but I can say that the cheapo knock-off Chinese copies of this device are made from cast metal and have an abrasive surface on the inside of the cage which has the delightful effect of flaying the skin from the cock shaft. It's OK for very short term play only.

11. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    7:25 AM
    I had one of those devices,hated it!!!!!!
    I bought a Mature Metal Jail Bird and I will never go back to anything els

12. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    3:55 AM
    hi again,since my previous post on this extremerestraints came out with the steel jailhouse cd.fantastic.at least the sentinel got my attention to chastity,why ipurchased it. the tickleberry site with a lesther clad sexy dom cupping a mans balls in this device captivated me.im now 5 years with my dick in the down boy position,i thank it for that.it is shelved since better has come along.ongoing process.with as many devices on the market one of them will work for all of us.has to be tens of thousands of us guys locked now.

13. glupe

glupe Ex member

USA
    Local Time:
    Have to agree on the only for home use. It sticks out too much and the only thing I have used it for was getting the ring sizes figured out. There are a number of other ones that are better.

14. anal_guy

anal_guy New member

Local Time:
    sorry to revive an old thread, but i have one of these, and to be honest, I paid something like £18 to get it off ebay, and i've had no problems what so ever!

I have worn this for 23 days without any issues. i work in an office, and am up and about alot, and have not had any issues with it!

maybe the chinese have got a little better in construction, but personally, i love it!

My only real complaint is that it's a little too straight. i would prefer quite a bit more curve to it, and maybe make it a little shorter.

I'm not complaining though, after using this for the past few months nearly continuously, my wife and i are saving for a full belt!!! Woo Hoo!!!

15. billie

billie Active member

Local Time:
    4:55 AM
    I also got one of these form China, about $34 US. My only complaint is that it needs some elastic help to keep the ring closed, or it pinches me. I experienced som irritation from the hinge on the ring, but i think I could get used to it eventually. We got it primarily because my wife liked how it looked, and it was inexpensive. We still have the CB6K for long-term use.

16. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    This device is pure junk. It's not just the pinching from a poorly designed ring, but the cheap chrome plating flakes off after one or two uses. After buying one too many "cheap" cock cages, I bought a full belt from Locked In Steel. While I really like the product, getting it was a trial. Late, did not conform to the measurements I sent, crappy customer response etc. Too bad, as they have a potentially good product.

As one of the only US based Chastity Belt manufactures, I wish they could do better. I have several ideas to allow them to really set their device apart. For instance, (PS: I'm a Silicon Valley Engineer) adding both e-stim dildoes, cock cages and butt plugs that can be both remotely controlled and/or programmed to deliver a series of stimuli over time. Each unit has it's own embedded batteries, Near field communications (No wires required) and potentially a USB recharging port so the belt does not have to be removed. I know how to do the near field communications to program it, but am still working on a way to recharge the batteries that is reliable, simple and does not require removal of the belt.

Can you imagine: going to work with a 12 hour program of varying stimuli (From minor reminders of it's presence to sudden unexpected shocks to your ass and occasionally offering a edging lead-up to orgasm, but shutting down just before you achieve it! - Men and Women.) The programs are well known, the technology to build it and control it is understood - Near Field communications (Except for fault-free, inexpensive recharging), all I need is a reliable manufacture of the belt itself. Come on LIS, get your act together. Let's take back the lead position from the Germans!

Midnight.

17. farlo

farlo Now in steel

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    @Midnight:

Ha! I was thinking of an Arduino project to entertain myself these long winter evenings.... I think you've just nailed it for me.

~wf

18. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    I too have one of these. It is quite heavy and has had a lot of short term use without chrome flaking off etc.( I did pay £50+ for it from a trusted trader at the BBB.) Personally I really like the cage part but as I am absolutely miniscule when flaccid I pull out the back too easily. There is far too much gap between the ring and the cage.

19. pdx_whipped

pdx_whipped New member

Local Time:
    2:55 AM
    Resurrecting an old thread, since I just wrote a review on this. It's an M300.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice