Living with Madam Darling

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Ruining, Nov 5, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    I think the most memorable experience with Madam Darling was also the most difficult. Madam Darling and I had been playing with anal toys since around the time we got together. She really enjoys making me wear plugs and one of the reasons she was excited to get the MySteel belt was because we would have a chance to lock in a plug.

Once we had talked about locking a plug in with the belt I showed her some of the locking plugs that I had found online. This was really exciting for her and we ordered one that night. I had a couple of overnight bondage sessions where Madam Darling would use parental controls on my phone in case I needed to text her or call her, but I wouldn't be able to go online or entertain myself with it. Then she would tie me up with three long dowels on a mattress that we had on the floor in the finished basement. She would lock my balls to a dowel running vertically and also zip tie my neck to the same dowel. Then she would have a cross bar that went across the shoulders and also one that ran across my ankles. She would use these dowels to zip tie me in a spread eagle.

But once we got the locking plug we had ordered we had one very serious night. We had practiced with the locking plug and I had complained because it was a small pear-type plug. I was worried that the whole plug was going to disappear because the base of it was smooth and kind of small and it kept trying to suck inside. Her solution to this was to get small zip ties that could push through the locking mechanism. She locked a length of chain to it with a very small lock and the zip ties and had me put on my chastity cage. She then locked the chain to the base ring on my cage. It was a bit short and would pull on my base ring, but she had me wear it to make sure I could get used to a little tugging on the plug.

After experimenting several times with this she could see that it was working out okay. She told me to charge my phone around dinner time. She also told me that I would probably be under strain for a while that night so I needed to drink plenty of water. When bedtime came along for the kids Madam Darling told me to go downstairs in the play room and lock myself into the pillory. I did as she instructed and waited while she put the kids to bed.

When Madam Darling came down to the play room she had brought some chain and some locks with her. I didn't see what else she had with her because when she enters the room I'm not allowed to look at her without permission. I can look at her feet, but this time I just kept my eyes forward after the initial glance.

She walked up to the platform I was stuck on and she dropped the chain she was holding. It made a loud crash on the plywood platform and shocked me a bit. Then I heard the lid pop on our bottle of lube. Once she had lubricated the plug I felt the cold familiar metal being pushed into me. It's relatively easy to get it into place, but when she starts to turn the crank it gets a little uncomfortable. The fullness was unmistakable once it was expanded all the way. Then I felt Madam Darling putting the tiny zip ties through the lock mechanism instead of using the cylinder lock. This time it felt like she had forced three of the small zip ties through. I heard the zip tie click, then the second, then the third. I heard her click the lock through a link on the chain and then pull the zip ties tight so even if I was comfortable reaching back far enough I wouldn't be able to get my fingers in to snap the zip ties. She nipped off the excess plastic.

Madam Darling then put one of our very large zip ties around my neck. She grabbed the keys that I keep out of reach when I restrain myself for her. My wrists had the large zip ties on them and they lock to the uprights on the pillory. She removed the lock from my right hand and then locked it to the zip tie on my neck. Then she did the same with the left hand. Once this was done she snipped off the excess plastic on these ties as well. She unscrewed the wing nuts on the pillory to release my balls and immediately began pulling me backwards into the next room.

The room is carpeted. It was Madam Darling's office for a while, but we had emptied the room completely so we could begin to change it into a toy room for the kids. She took me to the far corner of the room away from any doors or windows. There was a small metal bracket that I hadn't seen before. She grabbed a lock with a longer shackle that fit into the holes on the bracket. It looked like it was a thick plate that was for tying lumber together. She slid the hasp of the lock through one of the holes then pulled the chain down so I was laying down on my side. Then she slid the chain through the lock and after that she put the lock through the other hole on the other side of the bracket.

The chain was so short I couldn't stand. I would have been able to sit if I didn't have the chain locked to me. I could have probably kneeled, but there wasn't enough length on the chain for me to rock myself onto my knees with my hands locked to my neck so I just stayed laying on my side as Madam Darling left the room.

A few minutes later she came down with my phone and a jar of liquid. She put them down and unlocked my wrists from neck. I wasn't wearing a chastity device at the time since that wasn't a part of our full-time play yet. We had experimented around this time with her peeing on me and in my mouth. I didn't like it but she was excited that I didn't throw up. She handed me the warm jar and told me "I'm going to check on you in the morning and this needs to be gone. If there's anything left in here when I get down here things will be much much worse for you tomorrow."

Then she left the room. I was tempted to masturbate immediately but I knew if I was to do that I would just be grossed out and it would make the night unbearable. I was left to decide if it would be better to drink the urine while it was still a little warm or if I could wait and do it a little at a time. I wondered how it would taste if it was cold. I sat up a little bit and I took a deep breath. I held my nose and drank it as fast as I could. I didn't let go of my nose until I had breathed out of my mouth a few times just hoping to mitigate some of the taste.

After I let go of my nose I started to gag a little. I really didn't like the taste at all. I decided to play with myself a little to keep up the horniness. I started getting hard, but I didn't want to cum yet. Madam Darling had me drink quite a bit of water before I had gone downstairs because she had warned of a strenuous night. And that was beginning to come back to haunt me. I knew I would have to urinate sooner or later so I decided to get it over with and just urinate into the jar. Because of Madam Darling's warning I knew that I would have to also drink my own. I did the same as before and drank it while it was warm. Mine tasted much more disgusting than Madam Darling's. But I did it, just with a bit more gagging. I almost threw up from drinking two jars of urine in the space of about an hour, but my stomach wasn't upset for long.

I laid down to try and get some sleep. It was very difficult and I think I may have slept only about an hour throughout the entire night. I didn't have a pillow or blankets and it was winter. We didn't use much heat in the basement. I sleep very warm so it may not have been as bad as it could have been, but I was still freezing on the rough carpet and left naked in the corner. I was awake when the sun started to come up and I wanted to try to get a little sleep. The pain in my bottom was getting less comfortable as the night pressed on and I had managed to switch from my left side to my right side. But I still hadn't found enough comfort to really sleep very well.

I dozed off a few more times but woke up shivering from the cold. It wasn't too much longer that Madam Darling had come downstairs for me with a blanket in her hands. She unlocked me from the chain and clipped the zip ties on my plug. She turned the crank on it and the release of pressure felt amazing. As she pulled the plug out my ass it was very sore and it wasn't like removing it normally. We had a very difficult time taking it out, but we eventually worked it out without too much problem.

Madam Darling sat down in the corner with the blanket and told me what a great job I had done. She opened her arms to motion to me to come and lay my head in her lap. Once I did, she helped me wrap up into the blanket and told me again how well I had done. I started sobbing uncontrollably as she stroked my hair and my neck.

This was by far the most intense bondage experience I've had and I doubt I'll forget it. We eventually had to dismantle and dispose of all of our BDSM furniture to move into a tiny apartment. But we just purchased a house together that will have enough space for some play like this soon. We've been talking about which device to build first, but Madam Darling proves that it doesn't take anything fancy to really break me.

Muffleduk, tdk34, Sissy-CJ and 12 others like this.
  2. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Wow! Thanks for sharing and all I could think of while reading it was exactly as you described it, intense. And she clearly was equally aware of knowing you'd need some well deserved aftercare from that. Have you experienced anything that intense since? I'm intrigued to hear more about your successes as a couple, what a journey you're on.

Bronco and Tilly D like this.
  3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    These are great reports, @Ruining! i enjoy hearing about your exploits with Madam Darling and this last one was really dramatic. Thank You, Madam Darling, for suggesting this!

asa

Eric Ny, Bronco and Tilly D like this.
  4. 2bkeptforher

2bkeptforher Active member

North eastern USA
    Local Time:
    5:12 AM
    Wow super intense. Love the moment of tender care Madam Darling gave you after your ordeal. Thank you for sharing your beautiful journey with us on this site. Looking forward to more you are truly lucky.

5. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    Thanks a lot guys. It's good to know that there is some interest in our lifestyle. I do know how fortunate I am to have found someone like Madam Darling. It took a few years for her to really take charge but she seems to really like it.

6. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    I guess I forgot to answer this. No there hasn’t really been anything quite this intense since. There have been a few that were difficult, but the hardest part of this was actually trying not to urinate again and hoping she’d be back soon enough. I think the building in my bladder made the plug that much worse. In hindsight I might just go again and see if that helps at all. I’d be excited to try this again if it was under the right circumstances. But it was really difficult.

tdk34, Tilly D, Bronco and 2 others like this.
  7. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    Wow so intense. Thanks far sharing. Looking farwerd to read more of your experiences .

Ruining and 2bkeptforher like this.
  8. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    At one point I had shown Madam Darling some House of Gord videos because one of my friends was their stills photographers for a while and I wanted to show what kind of work he'd done with them. I didn't remember which videos I'd shown her, but at some point I'd hurt my back because I had been moving some things around the house.

I ordered a combination TENS/EMS unit to help with the back pain. One day I had put the device on and used the EMS settings and figured out that it was flexing my muscles. I slowed the pulsation way down and got it to about 3 or 4 hz. This means the muscles would flex about 3-4 times per second. I showed Madam Darling how it was flexing the muscles in my back. She got excited and said I should try them on my ass.

She thought it was funny to use the controller to make me twerk. Then we put it on her's to do the same. It was very hot watching her bounce her ass uncontrollably. Then she put it back on me and she said, "hey it's like that one video you showed me!" I wasn't sure which one she was talking about, but she said she had an idea for the next night.

The next day I had been trying to figure out which video she was talking about. She had told me to charge the TENS unit. I was getting a little nervous because I've never liked being shocked. But once the kids were heading to bed she told me to get the TENS unit ready on my ass and meet her downstairs in my green skirt with my large breast forms, bra, heels, with a kitchen chair. Once she had put the kids to bed she came into the room and I was sitting on the chair.

Madam Darling took her favorite zip ties to tie me up. She put one around each of my wrists and fastened my wrists to either side of the chair behind me. She then took a dildo that she had brought down with her that was fairly uncomfortable and inserted it. It had a suction cup and balls on it and it was a little longer than I would have liked. She got everything situated and had me sit down on it to make sure it was okay. I sat down and told her it was probably okay and then I lifted myself right away.

Madam Darling said, "no dear. Sit." So I sat back down. It was very uncomfortable and I had no idea how long I would be there. I told her that maybe it was a little too uncomfortable after all. She told me that I had lost that opportunity. Then she pulled one leg up and fastened a zip tie to my ankle. Then she loosely attached another zip tie to one of the bars on the bottom of the chair and connected them so my foot was just off the ground. Then she lifted the other and did the same. She told me I could try and lift myself up now if I wanted to. As I began lifting myself my legs started trying to spread out away from the chair and put a lot of strain on my hips. I was able to hold myself off the chair a little bit but not for long. As I started to strain and tire out she said, "Oh that's great my little peach. Keep trying. You'll be here a while."

I did as she instructed and I started trying to lift myself off the the chair with most of the effort being performed by my legs and pulling on my hips as my feet kept going out to the sides. I was using my upper body a little bit as I leaned forward and that relieved some of the discomfort. Then Madam Darling looped two of the long zip ties together and wrapped it around my lap behind the chair. Then she looped two or three more over the lap and under the chair. She said, "now try." I was already exhausted from my previous efforts and I could no longer lean forward far enough to get to the breaking point that made it possible to lean will less effort. Now all effort was placed solely on my arms while my legs were almost useless. I could still lean forward a little at the chest so Madam Darling used another zip tie around each of my forearms to the back of the chair to keep me leaning back.

She kept encouraging me to try and sit up as she would tighten and fine-tune the ties. Once my efforts meant nothing and I couldn't lift myself off of the dildo because of sheer exhaustion Madam Darling grabbed the controller to the TENS/EMS unit. She said, "I wonder what this will do." Then she turned it on and began to turn it up. I felt the buzzing in my ass and then I felt her adjusting the frequency to a very slow pulsation. Once it was slow enough and she could see the speed of my flexing glutes she began to turn it up. Then my ass started to flex so much that I began hopping up and down on the dildo.

With our unit once you turn it up all the way it's not like being shocked, but it's like it's just activating the muscles in a way that you can't control. She turned it all the way up and this got me hopping a couple of inches and my ass was pounding the balls of the dildo on the chair. I started trying to lift myself off the dildo because it was getting very uncomfortable, but all this seemed to do was gain more height so that when I slid back down I was hitting it even harder. My breast forms were bouncing with the rhythm and I started wondering how much the extra weight was preventing me from lifting myself off the chair. As I was squirming and trying to lift myself off Madam Darling started to giggle. She said, "Oh my goodness little peach! You must have been so hot for this cock. You are really trying to fuck that little guy! You don't even care how much your tits are bouncing do you?"

I got very embarrassed and decided to give up since there was no way to make the process any easier. I decided to just wait until she got bored and turn it off. I started groaning as it kept feeling like the dildo was jabbing deeper and deeper. It became more uncomfortable over time and I asked her for more lube. She told me I only had a few minutes left. Then she asked if I would rather go for a few more minutes or stop for lube and start over again. I decided to let it just continue and she told me I had made the right choice. Then she put down the controller and left the room.

I started to whine louder and louder hoping we would be done soon. As I was still bouncing and fucking this big dildo Madam Darling came back into the room with a wooden spoon. She used it to spank the inside of my thighs as I kept hopping on the dildo. My legs were already burning from trying to mitigate the discomfort of having my guts pounded. The slapping of my thighs usually makes me focus directly on the sharp pain of the spoon, but this time I didn't notice it nearly as much as normal.

Suddenly the humping stopped. Once the controller had turned off my glutes felt strange. They were still kind of buzzing and twitching a little, but I don't recall if that's because they had been activated for so long or if I was instinctively trying to lift off the dildo even though my legs were completely spent and I wasn't able to use them any longer in the position they were being held in.

As soon as Madam Darling cut one of my zip ties on my leg I tried to shoot up and relieve myself from sitting on the dildo. Then she cut the other, but my arms were still being held to the back of the chair and I almost collapsed because of the limited range of motion. Then she cut both of my arms loose and I was able to stand on my shaking heels and free myself from the invasive toy. As soon as I'd lifted myself off I wobbled to a carpeted area just outside of the door of our play room and I laid down on the floor with my whole lower body buzzing.

Madam Darling came over to me and played with my penis while she asked me how I liked it. She mentioned that sometimes it takes me too long to cum when she's on top and she probably feels just like this after she works for an hour to get me off. She said if I wanted to wear skirt and I wanted to have boobs and wear panties then I could see what else a sexy woman has to put up with. I started to get hard as she spoke to me and she suggested that maybe if I began wearing a chastity device more often maybe that would solve some of the issue with taking me so long to cum. I said it probably would. Then we started talking more about different aspects of a FLR and whether it would work for us. Neither of us were sure, but she said she would look into it and she would let me know in a couple of days.

9. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh, babe! This was such a good time! I was wondering when you would be getting to this one. I’ve told several people on here about it.

This is the video that gave me the idea. It’s one of my faves. I wish ours turned up high enough to accomplish these screams, though.

https://xhamster.com/videos/saddle-fuck-6668836

10. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Madam Darling

Fascination story! The intensity of play is way beyond anything I have experienced, but interesting to read.

Have you ever gotten your "One Bar Prison" built? Sounds like you have plenty of other devices to keep your sub busy though!

Tilly D likes this.
  11. 2bkeptforher

2bkeptforher Active member

North eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Fantastic story thank you for sharing. I wish my keyholder was as imaginative as Madam Darling. You are very lucky she's so creative and caring. (Very beautiful as well). Great relationship please keep sharing your adventures.

Tilly D and Ruining like this.
  12. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    I am so Jealous I wish my wife would be that imaginative. You are so lucky a madam darling is lucky to have a good submissive mate .

Tilly D and Ruining like this.
  13. expsubcpl

expsubcpl Member

Local Time:
    Electrifying!

Tilly D likes this.
  14. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Ba-dum-tss

Ruining, anomalous1 and Tilly D like this.
  15. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    A very short one tonight. It was quick, but very strict bondage.

This is the first time Madam Darling has really had a go at me since we moved into our new house. We got a piece of plywood that was 2 ft by 4 ft. She had me drill holes into the board in places so that when I'm laying on my back she could zip tie my thighs with my legs spread apart, my wrists, my waist, and my neck. I've got these marks on each of those points. I think the pain from my waist is the worse because I was thrashing around so much that I pulled some of my skin off. It's just a tiny bit, but it's amazing how much more painful ripped skin is than cut skin.

So while I was laying down and strapped to the board Madam Darling came in wearing the same pants she wore in her photos for her gallery here on this site. She was wearing just a bra that I had bought for her. We have matching bras and when I used to pump my breasts for her the push up bra fit me pretty well. But it looks amazing on her.

She teased me for a while asking if I could smell her through her pants. I couldn't but I really wanted to. I was dying to touch my dick while she was pushing her breasts in my face and telling me to kiss the tops of them as they were heaving out the top of her bra.

She had gotten pretty rough. She was scratching and clawing. She bit my nipples and pinched and pulled on them. I am extremely ticklish and I can't stand being tickled. It makes her angry when she can't touch me like she likes to do, but if I get tickled for more than a couple of seconds I start to gag. If the tickling persists I will vomit from time to time. I also thrash around a lot and I can't stop myself. I've injured myself and I broke my cousin's nose when we were little because he had tickled me. It was a reflex. So Madam Darling took this opportunity to get handsy in ways that are usually a hard limit for me. But since we don't use safe words it's really just up to her. But after grabbing and rubbing hard with me gritting my teeth just trying to make it through she finally stood up off my chest.

Luckily she had come in barefoot because Madam Darling started stomping on my chest and stomach. I had told her that the board hurt my back to have her weight on it and I think this angered her. So she started by stomping on my stomach. I couldn't see her well from where she was standing between my legs because the strap holding my neck was fairly tight.

She waited about 5 seconds until I looked like I was relaxing and she stomped on my stomach again. Then my sternum. Then on my chest. She did this about 7 or 8 times until I said, "please this hurts." Then she got a look of concern on her face and began kicking me in the balls. I was doing everything I could to close my legs, but the straps were too tight. She worked her way down to my perineum. Then she started kicking me there much harder. Then she worked her way back up to my balls.

I'd never had anyone kick me like this during play. It hurt pretty badly, but it was also very erotic. Then she took off her clothes and sat down on my face while she started stroking me. She ruined three orgasms and started up quickly after each one. I was groaning out of frustration. It's been so long since I've experienced anything this sexy.

After she ruined a few orgasm, she got on and started to bounce up and down. It took almost no time that I was ready to explode again. So she got off and used saliva to get me really slippery while she used her hands again. Again she ruined three orgasm and used my cum to go back to stroking. Then finally she got back on and let me ejaculate into her. I don't remember a sexual experience being so powerful. When I came the feeling was extremely intense. But I'd been ruined so many times that there was still an aching in my balls that went very deep. I wasn't sure if it was from being kicked or just because I had been used so hard.

I'm hoping the marks are gone tomorrow.

upload_2022-11-20_23-0-29.png

Muffleduk, halfital, Tilly D and 5 others like this.
  16. expsubcpl

expsubcpl Member

Local Time:
    Those definitely seems like some intense marks - i like the way you can even see the ‘zip’ that’s been impressed on your skin - hope they do fade quickly :) I’ve always thought rope to be more forgiving - but a lot longer to get right - I bet with zip ties you can be bound up very quickly.

It does sound erotic, being kicked in the balls, especially when you can’t move - personally I think I’d prefer the electro-stim/cution!

Sounds like a really intense time

Tilly D, 2bkeptforher and Bronco like this.
  17. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    Yeah. When she started using her feet more I started to get nervous. I’m happy she wasn’t wearing her heels or her boots. But getting stomped on and kicked was definitely new to me in this context.

The way I drilled the board if I put all the zip ties in place before I laid down it would probably only take her a minute and a half at most to secure my neck, hips, wrists, and thighs. I also could use the thigh holes for my ankles so I would have to raise my knees and bend them to get my ankles close to the thigh holes. But it makes cumming near impossible for me to have my knees bent, (at least it used to. I haven’t really been free to try in a while.

18. Sissy-CJ

Sissy-CJ Long term member

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    10:12 AM
    Great thread, please don’t stop

Tilly D and 2bkeptforher like this.
  19. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Those images are impressive! It looks like Madam Darling restrained you pretty tightly! If marks are a concern, could you use leather or nylon straps instead? Plus, you'll save a ton on zip ties! :)

asa

Tilly D likes this.
  20. Ruining

Ruining Member

Photographer
    Local Time:
    She prefers zip ties. We have nylon straps with rings that we got from a hardware store, and we have leather cuffs. But I think she’s less concerned with the marks than I am.

Tilly D, asastype and Sissy-CJ like this.
  21. Sissy-CJ

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    She’s probably like me, the marks are more a statement than anything, I love being marked as it’s a reminder of their control and dominance. Certainly as long as it isn’t permanent I kinda like it after too, gives me a thrill of their dominance over me. Though I could be wrong (0:

Tilly D and Bronco like this.
  22. Madam Darling

Verified Female

Local Time:
    For me it’s more about efficiency. I like that it’s very quick and easy to get him secured. I know for some, they like the whole experience of applying the restraints and using that time to get into a more submissive mindset. But I like when the bondage is over so quickly that he’s still in a vanilla world, and I get to shock him into submission. He doesn’t love pain, and hates being tickled or touched on certain parts of his body, so taking the little opportunities I do have to jolt him into his new world is a cherished part of my experience with all of this.

Most of the time, I have him restrain himself. That’s another reason zip ties are so great. If one’s not tight enough, (as with his wrists this last time because it’s difficult to have one hand secure itself) I just need to give a tug. If one is too tight, it’s simple enough to cut it off and put a new one in its place. I could see the one on his hips was way too tight this time, but I couldn’t remove it because it went under the board he was on. So I talked about how tight it was and gave it another click so he would understand that none of this is about his comfort.

But the biggest reason I have him secure himself most of the time is because I want his mind thinking logically. Tying himself down accomplishes this because not only does he have to think it through, but it continues to occupy his mind while he’s waiting for me, I’m pretty certain.

He’s told me that he spends that time wondering if he’d done it well enough, or how long he’ll be waiting, or if I’ve fallen asleep, etc. Many times when I enter the room, he’ll begin nervously talking, but I rarely indulge him to put him at ease. If he says “I couldn’t get my wrists very tight,” I’ll hit his hands with my cane to see if he can pull them away. Then I’ll secure them tightly, regardless.

This could all be done with nylon straps, but I do like when it digs into him if he squirms too much.

23. Sissy-CJ

East Midlands (UK)
    Local Time:
    Apologies for the assumption and thank you for the explanation.

Tilly D likes this.
  24. anomalous1

anomalous1 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    You should look into getting zip cuffs. Just as quick, and slightly better for his circulation.

This type of experience is way too intense for me, but it's wonderful that your new place is more conducive to play and that you've found such a great partner.

25. Tilly D

Tilly D Member

retired
    Rocky Mountain West
    Local Time:
    I believe that the intensity would depend on the partner. With certain partners it is more tolerable than with others. These two obviously have a connection so tolerating intensity is far better and easier for them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice