Long been a sissy but only just been outed

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by cbx16v, Nov 30, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. cbx16v

cbx16v Member

Local Time:
    6:07 PM
    Hi all

I mentioned in my first post in the introduction section that my mum and sister had recently discovered some things about me that they wish they hadnt. I will start with a bit about me and get into that a bit later to put everything in context.

From as long back as i can remember, before i even knew what 'crossdressing' 'sissy' or 'submissive' meant, i have always enjoyed being teased and controlled by girls. I have also tried on my mothers shoes for as long as i could still fit into them, and clothes from a very very young age - around about 6 years old, always in secret. As i grew older and got to understand exactly what this urge was, i began to buy my own clothes and experiment with other aspects of feminising myself, such as make-up, nail polish, breast forms and the likes. As i started university, my time with girlfriends pushed these sissy tendancies away almost to the point of non existance. My fascination with the feminine form and all that goes with it in terms of clothes, attitude and appearance were satisfied by being with my girlfriend of the time. Since we split 3 years ago, i have fallen back into this world which brings me so much pleasure and i now cannot see a way out. I long for the day that i get to dress up on a daily basis. I have particularly strong fetishes for high heels, corsets and shiny red lipstick and nails. I realise that to this audience, none of this is strange, odd, weird or whatever anyone outside of here would think and it is quite a comfort to know.

I am a 23 (24 in 2 and a half weeks ;-D )year old, straight british indian male and i stand 6'3" (without heels :-D) I am far from feminine in my normal form and it is quite difficult for me to get the chance to explore my feminine side as often as i would like as i currently have a beard and short head hair. I have always been fairly hairy all over and to try and lose it all with the aim of trying to achive a more feminine appearance would raise suspicion instantly with everyone around me. Over the last few years i have decided that a life in chastity and compulsory feminine appearance is something i need to attain as i crave it so badly that it is now on my mind every minute of the day. My aim is to try and attend some local munches once i have plucked up the courage to get off my arse and away from the computer and get to know people in the scene. My only escape from what i see as currently a boring and unexciting life is to find someone who is my equal but opposite in this, and will understand my needs and attend to them as i will theirs.

Back to the start of this post and the reason i started it in the first place now - me being outed.
    A few nights ago, my mum and sister sat me down for a 'chat'. I realised at this point that i was in trouble. I had noticed two days prior to this that a bag of my girly clothes under my bed had been moved and when this chat was mentioned, i instantly knew what i was in for. My mum and sister had noticed over a number of years that their make up and jewellry had been moved on certain occasions and the discovery of the womens clothes in my room confirmed their suspicions. I admitted to using their stuff and tried my best to explain to my family (who up untill now thought i was the manliest male i could possibly be) my reasons for this. Let me tell you this was extremely difficult and the best i could do was compare myself to Eddie Izzard. I apologised for using their things and invading their privacy, for which they had every reason to be mad at me for. The need to cross dress didnt get across to them, so they didnt see the lighter side of me borrowing their make up, just like they do with each other. I think the end result is that they would prefer to forget about this and pretend it never happened and i am to stay away from their stuff so that they can continue believeing this never happened. This is fine by me as i have a small amount of my own make up and jewellry to use. The problem now, is that they will constantly be looking for signs that i am still cross dressing, such as cotton pads with make up on, hints of nail polish and make up on my nails and face after i have cleaned it off etc. I told them i would stop this as they didnt understand anything i said and the only way for us all to move on was for me to say it would end. Returning back from uni has been hard for many reasons and this is starting to become the biggest one. The lack of privacy is becoming extremely frustrating. My original plans were to find a job away from my home town and move away but i have just landed my dream job in my own city which means i will now be living at home until i can afford a house. I could never justify a flat of my own right now on any grounds that my parents would understand. Saying 'i need my privacy so i can dress as a girl when i get home from work and have girls round who tell me what to do for my pleasure as much as theirs' i am pretty sure will not work. :p

SO....for the time being, i am a frustrated sissy, but not in the way i would like to be. That is my story so far.

Sim

2. Ms Tinks wand

Ms Tinks wand Long term member

Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    23? Time to move out into your own place and develop as a person.

3. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    As a 6'3" straight bearded British male French maid, I feel for you. Being part of the Asian community must make it even harder as the pressures to conform to accepted stereotypes are stronger.

My suggestion would be to try to make contact with someone in your area with the same interests who will let you dress at their place and store things for you. I realise that as a straight male - and by far the vast majority of those of us with our fetishes are straight - it can be harder to share our secret with other males than with females and the thought of dressing with another man around can be frightening but it might be worth saying which county you are in or city you are near just in case someone here is prepared to help.

In the meantime, concentrate on that new dream job! You know it makes sense. ;)

4. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    7:07 PM
    . . . . . . . . By the way, where did you get that fabulous metallic pink corset!!!?? (If your sister had any sense, she would be jealous as Hell and asking to borrow it!![​IMG])

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice