WSJ article

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockatx, Nov 15, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. lockatx

lockatx New member

Local Time:
    8:57 AM
    The front page of the Wall Street Journal this morning has an article on permanent jewelry, that is, jewelry that can’t be taken off. The article notes welded or securely fastened pieces can wreak havoc at airports and doctors offices. No mention of our favorite jewelry, though.

2. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    1:57 PM
  3. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    more delays at airports then !

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I would love a non removable collar if I could wear one.

5. Marc Anderson

Marc Anderson Active member

Retired Firefighter, now “Gym Rat”
    Eastern Seaboard, US
    Local Time:
    9:57 AM
    Naw, I went through TSA in DC two days ago, and again this morning in Nashville. I wear a full behind Barz belt. First time through I went through the metal detector and had to get a pay down from a very understanding agent. Today I went though the full body scanner and it wasn’t a problem at all.

So, don’t sweat it - it was so easy. Just don’t be ashamed of your cage/belt - wear it with pride.

Fastben, Neander, herboi and 4 others like this.
  6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
  7. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    I have a WSJ subscription and saw the article and had to read it. It was the first thing I thought of. No mention of anything chastity related though.

8. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    7:57 AM
    All…being a very (nearly weekly) frequent traveler (US mainly), I can tell you our TSA doesn’t care about a cage around your cock. They’re looking for weapons, explosives etc. Also there’s no identifying info on your scan etc. That aside, unless you view the pat downs an invasion of your privacy, wear your cage, go through the scanners or detectors and go on with it. If not, get a small key locker with numbered seals (many 3D print options), and unlock before TSA, lock beyond and send pics to your keyholder of things secured - this is how the wife and I used to do things. Now I’m in a GA2 and it does not set metal detectors off, nor does TSA give a care if they “see” it on the body scanner. I’m pre-check so I usually go through metal detectors. Any issue, just mention you have body jewelry “down there” and that’s that’s - may get a pat down.

Regarding other countries - some might be “ok” with things some may not, so keep that in mind when traveling abroad. Not all countries (democratic or not) are as “free” as the US. I’m no expert in that but the couple times we’ve traveled internationally while I’m locked, we removed before security, and re-lock after/at the hotel etc.

Would be interested to know from those of you in other areas of the world how things like this are viewed?

1mlockedup and Peter Rabbit like this.
  9. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Anyone have any experiences traveling to Mexico locked?

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. Fastben

Fastben Member

Local Time:
    Yes! Flew from LGA to Cancun and back in early September. No issues at all with my titanium cage. Mexican security seemed a bit outdated. Older metal detectors. US customs was a little nerve racking but smooth sailing.

Like an earlier poster, I travel weekly and have encountered little to no issues with metal detectors or body scanners.

Peter Rabbit and Chaz69 like this.
  11. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    2:57 PM
    Be careful if you go to Parazuela, they have a law that allows the immigration officials to cut your balls off if they see any funny business...

12. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Yes. I made it through international security in and out of Mexico in my MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2. No problem at all.

I had to go through a backscatter imaging device in Canada unexpectedly. No problem there. It’s almost like airport security knows the difference between a caged penis and a weapon.

I had only one experience with a secondary screening… but in the USA. That’s when I was merely pierced, and stretching… not caged. I was not exposed. I was polite. They were professional.

Chaz69 likes this.
  13. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    That’s a good article. I was able to read it. Since I couldn’t get pressreader or a paywall “ladder” to work, I’m pulling out a few good lightly-paraphrased quotes from the WSJ article. The emphasis is mine
    • Isabella Airoldi likens it to getting a tattoo. “I think it’s the fact that it doesn’t come off that is alluring,” she says. “I can cut this off, but I don’t plan to. This is something that I want to look at every day.”
    • New York City shop Catbird has fastened more than 75,000 “forever” bracelets to customers over the past three years. Some can be taken off and refastened for a $10 fee if necessary for surgery, sports or security.
    • Videos tagged with the term “permanent bracelet” have a combined 2 billion views on TikTok
    This covers the emotional aspect of permanence. The allure of knowing it doesn’t come off and having no plans to remove it.

Of course it can be refastened. The “vanilla” appeal of permanence is like getting a tattoo.

The more the general public expresses a fondness for key pendant jewelry and permanent bracelets, the better it is for us. :)

Here’s another article about permanent jewelry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/permanentjewelry/comments/ywacef/permanent_jewelry_locks_in_customers_sets_off

Love Weld and Forever Bracelet are search terms.

My wife had said “I have no plans to let you out” and pressed me very hard to accept and expect permanence in 2020. She was serious, and rejected all my arguments. Permanence hits different… even if it needs to be temporarily cut and refastened for surgery.

14. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Peter, I posted a direct link tot he WSJ article, which doesn't go through a paywall, up above.

15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My necklace is especially a day collar. It is not big enough to take off my head and cannot be unlocked. Once I attached the hasp it doesn’t open.

It’s still a necklace and could find something to cut it, but taking it off and putting it back on can’t happen. Sometimes I forget all about it and someone will mention the pendant that says “Locked 4 Her”, and if I’m with her they might notice her key pendant and have gotten a few compliments about them. Mostly I believe them liking it because they are kind of a husband her matching jewelry thing. I doubt they understand the hidden meaning.

Sometimes I am a bit self conscious about it like when I’m wearing something that makes it really stand out like a tank top.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice