Freshman Year

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by mikecb, Aug 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    Freshman Year, Part 12
    copyright 2010 by mikecb

Goddess grabbed my hand and yanked me into the dungeon. Her eyes were pouring over every detail as we walked around. I didn’t know what she meant as she started cataloging what she saw “Medical play station… Pony play…. St Andrews Cross…. Spanking bench.. Fucking machine….. Baby monitors!“ with each exclamation, she seemed more and more excited. Meanwhile, I didn’t understand what half of this stuff was, but I KNEW it would be damned unpleasant! We got to the back corner and she shouted “Ah hah! I knew she’d have one! A cleaning station!”

I looked up and saw, in the back corner, where our home theater used to be, the wall was tiled on two sides and on the floor. A three-inch raised, tiled ridge came out to demark a square in the corner, where water could obviously be sprayed without flooding the rest of the room. One of the basement floor drains was strategically in the center, so water would drain out. Hanging from the ceiling were a few shackles on a winch arrangement, and a hose with a sprayer. Goddess pushed me toward that corner. “Strip!” she barked. I was beginning to believe my dreams of a romantic first “unveiling” and removing of my belt were just that… a fantasy.

There was a small table, just outside the “wet zone”. I stacked my clothes on it, as Goddess grabbed the winch and lowered a pair of cuffs from the ceiling. I was no sooner stripped to my chastity belt, when she grabbed one of my wrists and pulled me into the corner. I knew better than to protest. “You have the best parents, EVER!” she exclaimed. “Yea, that’s just what I was thinking.” I replied, dryly, as she began to secure my hands to the chains hanging from the ceiling. Goddess chuckled, and completed her quick work of securing each arm with a leather manacle. As she began turning the winch, my arms were separated and pulled overhead. There was no way I could reach my wrists to disconnect myself. Once my arms were overhead, Goddess knelt at my feet and secured them with chains coming from the side walls. My legs were swiftly held apart. I noticed that the straps and buckles for my feet were made of plastic. “Waterproof”, I thought.

In no time, Goddess had me trussed up in the corner, with my legs spread wide, and my arms overhead. I was quite immobile and helpless. I admit that my cock was beginning to swell in my tube, as I contemplated getting out of my chastity belt for the first time in over seven weeks. She walked over to the hose and sprinkle head arrangement. She turned the valve and said “Oh, pity. It seems like they didn’t run hot water back here!” My eyes grew wide as she stepped away from me, and opened the spray nozzle. The water was ice cold. I shrieked and pulled at my bonds, as I tried to get away from the frigid water. Goddess giggled incessantly as she hosed me up and down with the water. “Oh dear, you look COLD!” she said, in mock sympathy. She blasted me some more. Finally, as my teeth were chattering, she stopped. Goddess turned to the wall and flicked a switch. Above me, some radiant lamps turned on, bathing me in a warm red glow. Still, I was shivering, but it helped. “Wow, Mom thought of EVERYTHING!” she mused.

Now, I have to say that at this point, I was really angry. I had been hoping for a romantic afternoon of cuddling and making love with my belt finally removed. Instead, I was trussed up and freezing my ass off in the basement. It took me a moment to get my breath back, after that cold, cold water. With my teeth still chattering, I drew a breath to object. Goddess must have seen my feelings in my face. She stepped over the little tiled ledge and stood before me. She took a handful of my wet hair, and pulled it to the side a little. She had a menacing look on her face. “William,” she began, “I warned you I’m a sadist.” “But, Goddess…” I began. She slapped my face. Hard. I was stunned into silence. “William, I’m a sadist. I plan to give you your release today. I’m expecting you’ll like it a lot. Quite a lot. But, first, I need MY needs satisfied. That…. you’re NOT going to like so much.” I glared at her, still angry. “Your safewords still apply, William. Red, Yellow, Green.” I opened my mouth. I was going to say “Red” right then and there! She put her hand over my mouth. “Know this, William. I’ll honor your safewords. But, if you call Red today, the belt goes back on. No relief. Got it?”

Her hand was still over my mouth, but I’m sure my eyes grew wide. That wasn’t fair! I began to speak, but she held her hand over my mouth for another moment. “Think hard about what you want to say to me, right now, William. You ASKED to be my submissive. I WARNED you. I tried to talk you OUT of it, if you’ll recall!” She was screaming at me, now, and agitated. I winced and remained silent. She removed her hand, and drew a few deep breaths. Her voice was calmer as she said. “I’m sorry for yelling, William. It’s just…. I’m really excited.” She looked around the room. “SO EXCITED!” She looked back at me. “William, you want to be the perfect submissive - the romantic - the servant. Well, serve me now. I’m asking you to endure this….. Will you serve me? Will you please me? Will you do this?” She looked at me, now, not harshly, but openly. Her eyes were wide and hopeful. I melted. “Of course, Goddess.” I hung my head.

How did she DO that?!?

Goddess gave me a quick peck on the lips and went over and grabbed the baby monitors, of all things. She turned one on, and set it on the table by my clothes. She held the other in her hand, and assured that it was receiving. “I need to go up stairs and get ready. Wait there, will you?” She grinned evilly. “If you start to cramp or something, just holler. I’ll be listening.” She turned more serious for a moment. “Don’t bother me unless you NEED to. Understand?” “Yes, Goddess.” I said.

I stood, spread eagled and shivering in the corner of the basement as Goddess practically skipped across the room and went upstairs. I heard her footsteps on the first floor, and then up the stairs to the second. My teeth were still chattering a little, as I stood there. I willed myself to feel the warm glow of the heat lamps above my head. It seemed to help.

Goddess was gone for what seemed like forever. I heard water running upstairs, and her walking back and forth. Finally, after probably half an hour, I heard her coming back down. Her footsteps sounded more sharp as she walked across the first floor above me. I heard her coming down the stairs, but was totally unprepared for the vision that appeared as she opened the door! Goddess had dressed up. Holy shit, had she dressed up! She was wearing a red corset with black lace, and matching red panties with black trim. She had black fishnet hose and garters on her legs, and really high red pumps. She had long gloves that went from her hands, half way up her arms. Her boobs, while not large, were nearly bursting out of the tight corset. She had put on bright red lipstick, and dark black eye shadow and earrings with black stones in them. She wore a necklace of black stones as well, that draped down to her cleavage. In her hand, she carried the large duffle bag that Mom had given her. She dropped it on the floor near my clothes.

I gawked, openly, at my Goddess. I had never seen her dress this way. My cock was growing hard in the tube again as I stared. “Do you like what you see?” she asked. She did a little pirouette. Her panties were really more like a thong. Her gorgeous butt was hanging out above her hose. My mouth hung open. I couldn’t think of a word to say. Goddess approached me, and literally put her fingers under my chin, and lifted my jaw, closing my mouth. “I’ll take that as a yes.” she grinned. “G..g..goddess. Holy fuck!” was all I could say. She giggled.

She reached into the duffle, and pulled out something that looked like an eye mask. She approached me, and pulled it over my face. “Too bad you won’t get to see me in this outfit for a while, but we have some cleanup to do, don’t you think?!?” A moment later, the world went dark as she covered my eyes with the mask. She secured it behind my head. “Oh, William, how I’ve waited for this!” she purred. I felt something scratching down the center of my chest, toward my groin. I realized she was trailing the key. My breath grew ragged, and my cock surged in the tube. I felt her grab the waistband and pull it toward her hips. I leaned forward precariously. I would have fallen, if my arms weren’t bound above my head. “Are you anxious to get out of there?” she asked. “Oh, yes, Goddess.” I replied. I tried to grind my hips at her, but couldn’t reach. I felt her step back, and I heard a clanging noise. A moment later, the breath whooshed out of me, as I was once again battered by ice cold water. I yelped, and pulled futilely at my bonds while she blasted me again. This time, she was focusing the cold water on the chastity belt quite a bit. My cock and balls grew cold behind the metal. “I’m just trying to help,” she said with a wicked tone, “I understand it’s uncomfortable to try and get in and out of these if you’re a little over-excited!” I groaned, but nodded as I felt my cock withering in the ice cold tube.

I heard her heels clicking on the tiles, again, as she approached. I felt her fiddling with the belt, trying to make the key go into the slot. After a moment, she got it in, and turned it. I heard an audible click. I started to speak to give instructions on removing it, but I realized that Goddess knew what to do. “I read up on this. I can’t believe how convoluted it is to remove!” she said, as she pulled a lever that the key had exposed. “Oh, there it is,” she muttered, as she found the last lever, and the waistband opened.

Even though my cock was still ice cold, my erection started to surge again, as I felt her lower the belt, and start pulling the tube off my penis. “We’ll need to clean this up!” she said, with a little distaste in her voice. I had no idea how bad my cock looked, but it hadn’t seen the light of day in weeks. I’m sure there was some accumulated dead skin. I also winced as one of my pubic hairs got caught on the tube, as she pulled it away. I heard a clank, as Goddess put the chastity belt and tube on the floor. I was embarrassed. I felt my cock pulsing and throbbing, growing hard as I felt air on it for the first time in ages! Suddenly, the wind was again knocked out of me, as Goddess began hosing down my groin with the ice cold water.

I stood with teeth chattering, as Goddess said “One moment. I need put some gloves on.” I heard a sound like rubber, rubbing against itself. A moment later, I heard Goddess approach. I heard a noise, as she squeezed some soap out of a bottle. Suddenly, I felt her rubber-coated hands on my cock and balls. The feeling was exquisite. Goddess rubbed a liberal amount of soap on my, now erect, penis. She cupped my balls in the rubber glove, and kneaded them as well. I felt myself getting harder and harder as she worked. “Hooo… huuh…” I moaned, as I felt a climax coming already. Damnit! She had been touching me for like 10 seconds, and I was about to blow my load! Thankfully, Goddess let go. I heard her rustling around for a moment, and then she came back to me. She pushed my penis downward, and I felt a scraping on my pubic region. She was shaving me! My cock grew harder, even though it was pointing downward, as she scraped the hair away. I heard her run water a few times, over the razor, and come and work some more. When she finished above my cock, she pressed my (raging) boner off to one side, and started shaving my balls. I closed my eyes and basked in the sensations. Goddess had been mostly quiet up until now. “William, I’m proud of you.” “Huh?” I asked, from my reverie. “I think you estimated well. That dildo matches your cock very closely!” I chuckled. “But, that dildo isn’t all furry and smelly, you nasty boy!” She slapped my penis, playfully.

Goddess continued shaving my balls, and finally extended my penis straight out. I felt the razor sliding up and down the length, as she got the stray hairs off the shaft. “Just a little more,” she began. Suddenly, without warning, the sensations overwhelmed me. My cock exploded in an orgasm, before I even knew it was coming! My hips thrust forward into the open air. Goddess must have let go. I felt the jets of cum squirting out of my penis, with nothing touching me. I ached for her touch. The loss of sensation as I climaxed was something I had never experienced before. Though I had just cum, it was really unsatisfying! Goddess later told me that this was as “Ruined Orgasm”. I thought that was an apt description.

As quickly as I came, suddenly my cock went limp. I was SO embarrassed. I had been hoping for a romantic afternoon of slow lovemaking. Instead, I blew my load in a few seconds without even touching her. I was mortified. I tugged at my bonds, trying to turn away from her. I hung my head. “I’m sorry, Goddess. I’m really sorry.” I said. “William,” she said. “I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” I just kept repeating it over and over. “WILLIAM!” She grabbed my chin again, and began kissing me. I realized at that moment that I had been crying. I nose was full of snot, and I felt tears running down my face. “William. That’s exactly what I expected. I was teasing you on purpose to get it over with.” “I’m sorry Goddess. I wanted to be better for you.” I said, miserably. “You will be, William, trust me. If you’re like every other 18 year old boy I’ve known….. well, let’s just say this was the first of many.” My mind hung on the word “many”, as I felt her once again take my penis in hand, and finish shaving me.

A moment later, I felt a cold blast, as Goddess rinsed off the soap and hair residue. “There, no more stinky man parts!” she exclaimed. I heard her removing the rubber gloves. I desperately wanted to take off the blindfold, and see how my cock had endured 7 weeks in captivity. Apparently, Goddess had other ideas in mind. I felt my arms being lowered a little. Goddess approached, and I felt her securing some kind of steel loop around my neck. With my hand still in the buckles from above, she lowered my wrist into another shackle that was on a rigid bar to the loop around my throat, and locked it in place. I realized it was some kind of portable “stocks”. Only then, did she untie my hand from above. She did the same on the other side, essentially never giving me a moment in which my hands were free. When she was done, my arms were now secured about a foot away from my head, on either side, in the stocks. She then detached my feet, and pulled me across the room. My arms were locked, uselessly at either side of my head.

Goddess led me to a table, and lay me on my back. A few moments later, I was once again secured, spread-eagled on the table, unable to move my arms or legs. I felt Goddess begin running her hands all over my body. She was still wearing those long black gloves, apparently. I could feel the fabric. A moment later, she stopped, and I heard her removing something. The next moment, she was again stroking my body, this time with her bare hands.

She climbed up on the table, kneeling over me. I felt her hair dangle in my face as she moved down my body with kisses and nibbles. She sucked on my nipples for a moment, and then bit them. Ow! Her head continued down my body. I couldn’t believe it, but it had only been five minutes or so, but I felt my cock stirring as her head came near my groin. Suddenly, I felt the most intensely pleasurable thing of my life, as she pulled my mostly flaccid cock into her mouth, and began to lick and suck on it. In seconds, I grew hard in her mouth. I heard her laugh. “I TOLD you, silly!” She continued licking, sucking and nibbling on my cock. I moaned with pleasure and thrashed beneath her. It felt incredible. I’d never had so much as a hand-job from a girl, much less this. It was heaven!

I felt her get off the table, and a moment later I heard another noise, as if she was squeezing something from a tube. A moment later, I felt a warm sensation over my cock and balls, as she began rubbing some kind of lubricant over them. “This is warming KY. It should feel good,” she said. I sure wasn’t complaining! My back arched, as she masturbated my cock with the lube. For the second time in under ten minutes, I felt myself coming close to climax. “Goddess….” I warned. She slowed down. My hips ground in rhythm with her strokes, as she masturbated me for another minute. My breathing was growing ragged, and I was starting to clench my muscles down there, for fear of losing it again! Suddenly, she stopped. I felt my cock bobbing lewdly in mid air, with nothing touching it. This was sweet torture!

I heard Goddess rattling around in her bag again. A moment later, I felt nipple clamps, like the ones she had at the dorm, being screwed down to my nipples. I winced and moaned as she put them on. I remembered how much they hurt when she took them off last time. “Oh, god, there’s so many choices! It could take a week to use everything in this room!” she said. The room grew silent, as she was apparently weighing her options. “William,” she began, “You’ve never had anything up your butt, right?” I hesitated, embarrassed. “Tell me!” she said. “Last spring, after I got my belt. I tried sticking my fingers up there a few times, but I couldn’t really reach.” “OK,” she said, “When was your last bowel movement?” “Huh?!?” I asked. “Bowel movement! When did you last poop!” she said, exasperatedly. Oh god. This was too weird. “Umm, this morning.. at the gym.” “Hmm…” she began, “You’re probably clean enough, but heck, let’s do it anyway! It’ll be fun!” “Wha?” I began to ask, when she started rolling the table. I realized I was on that medical gurney.

(Editorial note…. I had written a description of what followed… THE ENEMA…. for this treatise. It was two pages of excruciating detail, exposing the most profoundly humiliating, disgusting, and horrible experience of my life. Goddess read my words and loved them, but allowed me the editorial privilege to remove them here. It remains both too embarrassing, and too disturbing to fully reveal. Goddess, of course, has retained those two pages in her personal journals, and enjoys reading them to me in bed.)

The voiding complete, I wanted to wipe my ass, but couldn’t reach it. Goddess certainly had no desire to do so either. She hoisted me to my feet and guided me, still blindfolded, back to the shower area. I was actually grateful, as she bent me against the wall, and hosed my ass down with ice cold water. How my attitude about this icy shower stall had changed, in the span of 30 minutes!

Goddess collected me, still shivering, and led me across the room. I heard chains and riggings rattle, as she attached something to my arms, and then to my legs. I heard another winch cranking, as I felt my arms being pulled overhead again. I was lifted to my tip-toes. A moment later, my legs were being pulled forward and upward. I yelped as my feet left the ground, and I found myself hanging from my arms and legs. I heard the winch click some more, as I was lifted off the ground. My legs went higher and higher, until I was suspended from wrists and legs, with my back parallel to the ground. “Does that feel OK? Can you last there for a few minutes?” she asked. I nodded. “Green” I said, helpfully. She chuckled. “Good boy.” I heard her rustling around some more, and felt her hand on my ass. It must have been 3 or 4 feet off the floor. I’m guessing she was kneeling beside me. I felt her put more lube on my butt, and start to press something against it. “Let it in, William, I think you’ll like this.” I felt invaded as something entered my butt. It wasn’t very large, and it was quite smooth. Goddess worked it around for a while, and started pressing it downward, toward my back, just inside my butt. Suddenly, I felt a warm tingle. She kept rubbing it. “How does that feel?” she asked. “A little warm and burny, but not bad…. it makes me feel like I need to pee.” “Perfect” she responded. She kept rubbing it. I admit, that once again, I was getting aroused. My cock was pointed toward the ceiling and throbbing as she worked this thing in my butt. The burning sensation continued. It felt almost good, and almost bad, but not enough of either. After a few minutes, I heard her giggle and whisper “Yes!” I didn’t know what she was talking about, but suddenly, I felt a dribble of something down the shaft of my penis. Liquid was flowing out. “I’ve always wanted to try that!” said Goddess. “What?” I asked. “I just milked you!” I had no idea what she was talking about. She explained it the next day.

I admit that the afternoon became a blur, shortly after this. Goddess never removed the blindfold. She first led me to the cross, and secured me there. She flogged me until I screamed and begged her to stop. I didn’t dare say “Red”, but every time I said “Yellow”, she slowed down a little. My back, thighs, and especially my ass were raw, angry and screaming in pain. I remember her saying, over and over, “Breathe….. Breathe.” Intermittently, she would stop and take my cock in her hand, or in her mouth, and bring me to the brink of orgasm. She always knew when to stop, before I slipped.
    I lost all sense of time. It could have been hours, or maybe just a while. My body was once again drunk on the endorphins she knew how to raise in me. I was buzzed on my own internal morphine supply, and my cock was raging and sore from the repeated torments as she brought me to the edge of orgasm, and denied me, again and again. I was once again getting blueballs from the perpetual arousal.

Time lost meaning for a while, but was punctuated by Goddess removing the nipple clamps. That I remember in agonizing clarity. I screamed out loud, then. Goddess purred and praised me after the first. I remember gasping, hyperventilating and whimpering as I knew the other must come off, but feared it so intensely. The experience was everything I expected. I screamed again. I remember Goddess saying “It’s over now, William.” Goddess released my wrists from the manacles that secured me to the spanking bench. I didn’t really recall moving there. She supported me as I tried to stand. My arms and shoulders were sore from being secured for so long. I felt like the flesh had been torn from my back and butt. I was dizzy and unsteady on my feet. The emotional release was unexpected. I burst into tears and collapsed into her arms. I’m grateful she is so strong, or I would have fallen to the floor.
    Goddess took me over to a corner with lots of pillows and blankets. She cuddled with me, then, lovingly. Still, she would not remove the blindfold, nor would she allow me to lower my hands to my still throbbing member. I did not resist as she spooned behind me, holding my hands in hers. I began to shiver, as my body shut down. Goddess pulled a blanket over both of us. I dozed off for a while, and when I awoke, she placed a finger over my lips and said “Shhhh.” She did not wish me to speak.

She led me upstairs, then, into the kitchen. She seated me, nude but with my blindfold, at the kitchen table, and moved my hands to the tabletop. She placed them palm down, and patted them gently. Without saying a word, I knew she meant “Don’t move.” I heard her rummage through the cupboards for a moment, and then heard water running. After a moment, she held a glass to my lips. I began to lift my hands. Again, she pressed the tops of them. “Don’t move”, she said, without words. She gently tilted my head back, while holding the glass to my lips. She patiently poured water into my mouth, a little at a time, until she was satisfied I had enough to drink.

My ass still hurt, and my back stung as I moved my arms and shoulders. Goddess gently lifted one arm, and gestured for me to stand. She still had not spoken a word since I had awakened. She led me, then, gently up the stairs and into our room. She turned me, and gently lowered me to the bed. At that moment, I heard her breathing near my ear. It was ragged, and rushed. Suddenly, my cock once again stirred. I could not see her, but I could sense the rhythm and urgency of her body from just her breathing. She was burning with desire.

She guided me onto the bed, and spread my arms overhead. I felt her get out of bed once more, and a moment later, I felt her at my wrists, attaching something. I could feel the need in her breathing, as she worked above me. Moments later, my wrists were secured to the posts of the bed. I was once again, incapacitated and at her mercy. I was not fearful, this time. My cock pulsed and bobbed upward, as I heard her beside the bed. I heard the sounds of clothing being removed, and my imagination ran wild. I heard her breathing. Deeper. Faster. Suddenly, she was upon me. Her lips pressed to mine, her tongue urgently darted into my mouth. I responded to her kiss with urgency of my own. In seconds, her mouth left mine, as it trailed down my chin, and chest. I felt her turn around above me, and suddenly I smelled her sex. My face was instantly smothered between her legs, as her wet and ready pussy ground into my lips. I licked then, and found a rhythm as she slid her pussy up and down in tandem with my tongue. I heard her moan and felt her muscles clench. She masturbated my cock as she ground her pussy into my face.

Suddenly, as I thought she was nearing climax, she lifted away. I tried to follow, stretching my neck to the limit, as she pulled her precious pussy from my face. I groaned in disappointment, desperate to give her pleasure. Moments later, my groans became moans of pleasure, as I felt her mouth slide over my hungry cock.

Her wet pussy hovered above my chest, out of reach, as she enveloped my cock with her mouth. I had heard of deep-throating before, and I guess she knew out to do it, because suddenly I felt her lips slide, and slide, and slide until they were to the base of my cock. I heard her make a little gagging noise, and back off a little, but I was too lost in my own ecstasy to be concerned. I felt the pulses of an orgasm growing again. “Goddess…” I warned. She didn’t stop. Instead, if anything, her urgency increased. I felt her wrap her hand around the base of my cock, and squeeze hard, and pump, has her mouth slid up and down. I began to thrash, then. The sensations were overwhelming. “Goddess… Goddess! I’m.. I’m… Oh God.. Uhhh Uhh.” My back arched. The pressure of the pent up cum was incredible. She was still squeezing the base of my cock hard, as I felt the first pulse burst down my shaft. At that instant, she released the pressure, and began stroking my cock. Hard. Fast. Urgent. My orgasm exploded as wave after wave of semen pumped from deep within me. I heard gurgling as she took it into her mouth. I felt a few drips fall on my abdomen, but she captured most. She pumped and squeezed my cock, milking every drop from me, forcing it up into her mouth. Then she slowly withdrew the head of my penis from her lips, sealing them tightly as not to spill a drop. As a parting gesture, her tongue flicked over my urethra causing me to spasm one last time, as she took her mouth from me.

I was winded from my thrashings and exertions. She was breathing rapidly and noisily from her nose, as I felt her spinning above me. I heard her giggling, with her mouth still full “Mmm hmm hmmm pfff” as she playfully slid her slick and smooth pussy on my flaccid member. She placed her hands beside my shoulder then, and I felt her leaning down. The pressure of her pussy on my cock increased as her face came closer to mine. She was still laughing, her mouth full. “Mff hmm hmmm”. She must have been giggling like a school girl. I sensed what she had in mind. Though part of me was repulsed, another part longed to see the look on her face. I wanted to see the devious smile and the glow in her eyes. She lowered her lips to mine. I felt one hand under my chin, holding my jaw steady as her tongue parted my lips. I did not resist, but instead opened my mouth and pushed my own tongue against hers. A rush of warm semen and saliva entered my mouth as I kissed her. I took the payload she wanted me to take, closed my mouth to swallow, then eagerly opened it again and kissed her.

I heard Goddess make a satisfied “Mmmmm” sound, but she slid one finger over my lips again, with the “Shhhh” gesture. She still did not want words. She wanted feelings, textures, heat and passion.

I could live with that!

I felt her get out of bed and rustle in the bag some more. I then felt her attaching something to the two posts of the bed at the head, up high. I felt her tug at one of them, testing its sturdiness, then I felt her step up onto the bed. She stood over my face, and began to lower herself down. I surmised that she must have secured some ropes to the bed frame to support her, as she lowered her pussy over my face. She slid her sex up and down from nose to chin, covering me with her juices. “Ahhh..haaa” she growled, playfully, as she finally steadied her pussy over my face and I was able to start licking in earnest.

I tried to work her clit, but she kept moving it out of reach toward my nose, so I instead pushed my tongue between her parted lips, and fucked her with my tongue as best I could. Finally, in a moment of silliness, I pressed my nose against her clit and wiggled it, while still working lower with my tongue. That earned me a delighted shriek, and maybe a scratch on the nose, as she pulled her clit hood piercing down toward my tongue again. Finally, she left the prize in reach. I sucked at her labia, pulling her hood into my mouth. My tongue searched below for its target, and I was rewarded by her moan as I found my mark. I sucked, pulling her hood, jewelry, and clit tighter into my mouth as my tongue swirled, pressed and probed. Her breathing grew erratic, and her body bounced above my head. I was pressed into the pillows as her knees buckled a little and was finally rewarded. “Mhhh … haaa…. haa.. oooohhhh…. eeee…. ooooohh!!!!” Her knees clenched around my head as I felt tremors of orgasm rock through her body. The whole bed shook, as he held herself up by the supports she had secured to the posts above my head.

After a moment, I felt Goddess lift herself, and step back, so that her feet were at my sides. I heard a rattling as she dropped whatever ropes or supports she had up there, and lowered herself down, straddling my stomach. Her wet pussy pressed against my belly button as she leaned forward, and kissed me, now tasting her juices, mingled with mine. Her breathing was still rapid, and I could feel the heat radiating from her body. She let out a contented sigh, and reached around my head and hugged me close to her chest.

I heard her make a surprised “Hmm?” as my erection poked at her behind. I was surprised too. I hadn’t even realized I was hard again. My cock had a dull ache from the constant attention, but somehow, I was ready again! I heard Goddess make a delighted “Mmmmmm” sound as she reached behind her, and found me hard and ready. She once again, placed a finger across my lips in a “Shhh” gesture, and lifted herself from the bed. I heard rustling, again, and tearing sounds as I surmised she opened the box of condoms. A moment later, I felt her hand wrap around my cock and give it a few strokes. I was hard and ready. I felt her press a condom to the top of my penis, and roll it down. I shivered as I felt her fingers work down my shaft. A moment later, I heard another tear, and more pressure as she took a second condom, and rolled it down over the first. My cock felt tight and constrained by the two sheathes, as I felt her once again climbing onto the bed.

She straddled my chest again, and I felt her walk herself backward toward my waiting cock. My heart raced, not only in anticipation of the sensations to come, but also because here I was, at last, losing my virginity. Not in some parking lot, or seedy dark corner. I was luxuriating in a warm bed with this beautiful, kinky woman. I felt pressure on the head of my cock as she pressed her wet pussy against the head. I felt slight resistance as I began to slide into her. She withdrew, then slid in some more, then withdrew, and slid some more. She was lubricating the way with her own juices, as she slowly worked my cock deep inside herself. And then I was in, to the hilt. She was pressed against me. I heard her moan in an almost dazed way, as she leaned forward and pressed her bare chest against mine. She held me close, then, my hard cock deep inside her, not moving. Our chests grew warmer against each other, as I felt her hard nipples pressed against my own tender ones. She lifted herself, gently. I felt her face above mine. She whispered, almost inaudibly, “Now, William, slowly.”

I obeyed my Goddess. Again, time lost all meaning as I slowly bucked my hips, stroking my member in and out. We found a rhythm together, with her helping from above. We rocked, slowly, for a long time. The feeling was delicious. I was delirious with pleasure, but an orgasm was still far away for me. I learned not only the sensations, but discovered the sounds and smells of love making. I heard my cock sliding in and out of her sex. I smelled her juices and mine, on our breath, and in the air. Goddess began to increase the tempo. I felt the heat rising between our bodies. Her breathing became heavier, sharper, as did my own. Soon she lifted herself up, her hands on my chest now. She bucked up and down, pounding herself roughly against my cock. It was then that she began making more sounds. “Ooh.. Ahh” I felt a jolt of pain as her fingers scratched marks across my chest. “MMmaaaa hoooo”. She grabbed my tender nipples, and pinched, hard. “Ooohhh!” I groaned. Still, she pounded harder, as I tried to match her tempo. I felt her hair against my cheek as she lowered herself to my shoulder and bit down. “Owww!” I cried, but somehow, it only made me the hotter.

I felt Goddess lifting herself on her knees, drawing her sex away from me a little. I arched my back and pressed with my feet, keeping my penis in its rightful home, pounding, pounding. Goddess one hand on my chest, and the other raking her fingers across me again. “Oooh, Oooh, Ohh” she cried, and with each shout, she dragged more scratches. She shifted her weight and used her other hand “Ahhh…. ahhh… ahhh” as she marked me again. If there was pain, I could not feel it. I pressed my chest willingly into her assault. “Mffff oooh….god god!” she yelled. She grabbed not my nipples, but the whole of my pectoral muscles and squeezed as she pushed her pussy down again. “I’m coming, William.. Oh my GOD! William!!!!!” Until that instant, my cock had been hard and ready, but orgasm seemed only a distant possibility. I felt like my balls had been sucked dry. But suddenly, her screams, her words, calling my name. In that instant, the orgasm rushed forward. I was ready. She plunged herself upon me, as I screamed “Goddess! Oh… my….. GODDESS!” “My WILLIAM!”

We came together, then, as one. Her vagina convulsed and squeezed as semen came from some deep reserve in my body, bursting out in the most profound orgasm I had ever experienced. At the same time, I felt a burst of moisture flood my groin, as Goddess experienced her own female ejaculation. The sensations lasted seconds, but yet lasted hours. Ever breath. Every heartbeat felt a lifetime. It was an eternity of bliss wrapped in a single moment.

She collapsed on my chest, spent. I felt her sweat dripping onto me, and my own running down my brow. I wanted to reach around and hold her, but my hands were still immobilized. She lay like that, for thirty seconds or more, gasping, breathing. Her body convulsed with smaller orgasms as she lay atop me “Mmm… Mmmm”. We were both soaking with sweat, and exhausted. Finally, she slid forward and away from my rapidly shrinking penis. I felt her reach down, and slide the condoms off me. She sounded like a cross between sleepy and drunk as she giggled again “Hmmm mmmm mmm” and brought the condoms to my lips. I felt her place them there. I groaned. “Nooo.” She playfully sighed “Mmmm hmmm”. That was all the fight I had in me. I opened my mouth, and she lifted the condom, pouring its contents between my lips. She squeezed it out, like a tube of toothpaste, and then I felt her finger under my chin, as she gestured for me to close my mouth and swallow. I obeyed, and she purred “Good boy”.

The bed was spinning for me now, as my body began to shut down. I felt her slip from the bed, and a moment later, she knelt beside me, and she took my cock into her mouth, cleaning it off. The feeling was delicious, but my cock was totally unresponsive. In fact, even as she was doing it, I dozed off.

I awoke some time later from my second nap of the day, as I felt something warm between my legs. “There’s my sleepyhead,” said Goddess. I felt her rub a warm cloth around my genitals. “I’m just scrubbing you up, nice and clean. My arms were still secured, but I felt warm. She had placed a blanket over me in my sleep. I had been awakened by the blast of cool air, as she lifted the blankets off my legs, and began bathing my cock. “Goddess, I can do that.” I began. “Oh, no you won’t. This is my property. I take care of it.” she retorted.

I pressed my feet against the mattress as she began washing around under me. I also felt her push a towel under there, to keep water off the mattress. It was a lost cause, really, since I was laying in a puddle of sweat and her fluids. Then I heard the familiar sound of metal clanging. She had retrieved my chastity belt from downstairs. “All washed up, and fresh batteries installed. Let’s put my precious property back where it belongs, now.” With that, I felt her sliding the tube over my penis.

Now, any time I’ve put on my own chastity belt, I’ve been SO horny that it’s been a chore to get that tube on and secured in a downward position. I was astonished to find that I was so UTTERLY and COMPLETELY spent, that Goddess had no trouble whatsoever. She had me press myself upward, once or twice, as she got the waistband into position. It took her a few minutes to make sure she had the tube snapped into place properly. “Oh, and I took in the waistband a notch on each side. You’ve lost some weight, and we wouldn’t want you to be able to escape, now would we!” I heard a familiar “Click” as I said “No, Goddess.” And with that, I was once again locked in my chastity belt. I realized that the entire time I had been free, I had not seen nor touched my own penis. I tucked that thought away, wondering if this was the way life would be from now on.

Goddess came to the head of the bed, and started to remove my eye mask. “Close your eyes, William, it’s going to seem bright.” I did so, as she removed the mask. I squinted, opening my eyes a few times, as she untied my hands from the bedposts at last. She helped me lower my arms, and even massaged them a little to help get the circulation going. I struggled to keep my eyes open, as she was still nude, and I loved the way her boobs jiggled as she rapidly massaged my arms. “Oh, William,” she chuckled, “You’re SUCH a boy!” I laughed. “I’m YOUR boy, Goddess.” She paused, and her face became serious, as if thinking about something, and then said. “Yes, yes, you are.”

I would learn the sudden reason for her seriousness in just a few hours.

End Part 12

Aspush and Adam peters like this.
  2. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    Just keeps getting better...

3. murmanti

murmanti Member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Wow, just Wow, I mean holy shit, I mean..........
    I don't know what I mean, but I want more!

4. digby47

digby47 Junior Member

Local Time:
    OUtSTANDING!!!! Thank You again for gift of this story.
    Are we going to hear from Williams' brother? His mothers comment got my imagination going.

5. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    Sensory overload here Mike. You went fron no chapters for a couple of weeks to 3 in less than a week. Come on give my hand a chance to rest. Do you have any idea how hard it is to masterbate in a neo, well poor William does. Great story as usual, Thanks!

durango_o likes this.
  6. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    lol.

I'm sorry to report there's one more chapter in the hopper. I'll publish it tonight. I just want to proof-read it and make a few tweaks.

I guess there's one SMALL advantage to being home with the flu all week! hehe

7. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Freshman Year, Part 13
    copyright 2010 by mikecb

Finally released, I sat up in bed, grabbed Goddess and pulled her to me. “Thank you, Goddess,” I began, “I never imagined.. I mean I hoped.. but the first time.. “ I was stammering. “William, you were magnificent!” I beamed with pride. “I’m sorry I fell asleep.” She laughed. “BOYS! It’s OK. I would have napped with you, but it’s 5:00 already. We need to clean things up before your parents get home.”

I was shocked. I stood up, and started looking around the room. Her clothes were strewn on the floor. The bedding was soaked. The room reeked of sex. Hell, WE reeked of sex. “What first, Goddess?” She smiled at me. “Let’s shower first. Then, we can take the bedding down and get it started in the washer, while we tidy up the rest.” “Sounds good.” And with that, we were off to the shower.

As much as I would have loved to relax and enjoy a sexy shower with Goddess, we both knew that we had limited time. We turned on the water, and hopped in together. We used the soap, shampoo and conditioner that Mom & Dad had in there, and washed up rather quickly. Goddess insisted that we share one big fluffy towel together. Of course, I didn’t get it until after she had used it.

She combed out her hair, and put a simple band in to hold it back, as I combed my hair and finished drying off. We went to the bedroom, then, and Goddess directed me to start stripping the bed. She poked around the drawers, in case Mom had thought to put additional bedding in the room. She didn’t find any there, but on the closet shelf, where I used to stow extra cartridges for my video games, she found a complete set of extra bedding. “You’re Mom…. Wow!” was all Goddess could say.

Fortunately, the bedding had not soaked through to the mattress. Mom had put two mattress pads on the bed. “I’ll have to warn Mom about the whole squirting thing,” said Goddess. “You seem to bring out the best in me!” she added, with a wink. I couldn’t believe she’d actually TELL my Mom that. In a jiffy, the bed was remade, and Goddess and I took all the bedding downstairs. While I loaded the washer with as much as I could fit, Goddess went into the dungeon to tidy up. I joined her a few minutes later, and we began collecting up my clothes, and the toys that she had used. I admit I was probably working a bit slowly, since she was still prancing around completely nude. Goddess found a bottle of sanitizing cleanser, and she made sure to wipe down the surfaces of all the toys and furniture we had used. She had me take all the enema parts into the deep sink in the laundry room and clean them with bleach in very hot water. I think she just wanted me out of sight, so I’d get something done!

We got the dungeon in order, and took my clothes and Goddess’s toy bag back upstairs. It seemed we were mostly done, and it was 5:45. I began to pull on my clothes, when Goddess stopped me with her hand. “I’m trying to decide,” she said. “What, Goddess?” I asked. She paused for a moment, and said “Lifestyle.” “Huh?” I asked. She just shook her head, and said “Help me get dressed.” She began picking her corset up off the floor, and draping it over her shoulders. “Do you have any idea how hard it was to get this thing on by myself?” she asked. “It’s got some hidden elastic in it, so I could lace it and pull it over, but I felt like I was stuffing a sausage!” I stood gaping. She was putting on THAT? Now? “Um, Goddess..” I began. She turned to me with a stern look on her face, and said, “Lace me up.” Her look told me she knew exactly what she was doing, and didn’t want to discuss it. I laced it up.

She fussed and fiddled with it, until her boobs were in the right position, which is to say just about bursting out the top. She pulled on the tiny G-string, and had me kneel beside the bed. “Help me with the hose,” she said. She wiggled her toes at me, totally distracting me for a moment. I slid one up her leg, and then the second. She asked me to help her put the bright red pumps on. I was astonished to find that, by the time I had the first one buckled, I was once again hard in my tube. Jeezus!

She stood up and said “OK, I need to redo my makeup.” I began to reach for my clothes. She said. “Nope. Put those away, you won’t need them.” “Goddess!” I exclaimed. Goddess turned around, clicked across the room in her high heels, and plunged her hand into her handbag. I shouted “Noooo….” as she pressed the button on the remote.” ZAP!!!!!!

I caught my breath a moment later, as I found myself kneeling on the floor. Goddess had already left the room, and was across the hall doing her makeup in the bathroom. I groaned in frustration, but picked up my clothes, folded them, and put them in my dresser. I walked across the hall as she was finishing her makeup. “So, I’m going to greet my parents like THIS?” She looked up with a toothy smile. “Now you seem to understand!” She put the last of her makeup in the case, and looked at me. I was seething, and really wanted to say something. She picked up the remote in her other hand. I lowered my head, defeated.

“Alright, put this back in the bedroom, and then come downstairs and make me a drink, will you?” She handed me her makeup bag, turned and started down the stairs. Her gorgeous ass wiggled in her G-string, as she carefully went down the steps. I wondered what my parents were going to think of THAT?!?

I found Goddess in the living room. She had found Dad’s Wall Street Journal on the end table, and had begun reading it. I asked “Goddess…” She looked up, and shook her head. She pointed to the floor at her feet. I sighed. I went over, and knelt before her. “Goddess?” “Yes, William?” “What would you like to drink?”

She quizzed me on my parent’s tastes in alcohol, and directed me to see if they still kept a box of red wine in the pantry. If so, that would do. I found a box, right where they always kept one, and poured Goddess a glass of wine. I took it to her, and heard the washer, downstairs, buzz. Goddess directed me to go down and move the bedding into the dryer, and start the next load. I came up from the basement just as my parents stepped in the front door. I yelped, and made to cover my crotch. Mom chuckled and just shook her head “Oh, Bill, nothing I haven’t seen. I made it, I washed it and I diapered it for years.” She turned, grinning, and continued into the house. Dad was right behind her. “Took it in a notch, I see,” he said, looking at my belt. He slowed, and looked at my chest. It was all scratched. He snickered, then, took his meaty hand to my shoulder, and turned me and looked at my battered back and ass. “That had ‘ta hurt!” he said with a grin, and slapped my ass. Ow! He continued into the house in a jovial mood.

I got into the living room to see Goddess giving Mom a hug. “Everything was SO perfect. Thank you SO much!” she was gushing. Mom smiled, but was obviously surprised by Goddess’s outfit. Before Mom could say anything, Goddess continued. “So, um, I’m not sure what Da.. er, Sam is fixing for dinner, but I wondered if it might be fun to have a Formal Night?” I saw Mom’s face twist into a little grin. “Kristen, we’re like two peas in a pod! I think that would be marvelous!” They hugged again. While they were distracted, Dad leaned down to me and whispered “Ho, boy!” I wasn’t sure if he was referring to Goddess’s outfit, Formal Night, or what. Maybe both. “What was that, Darling?” asked Mom, raising an eyebrow. “Nothing, Dear, just giving a little Fatherly advice.” “Uh, huh”, replied Mom, with a smirk. It was becoming clear to me that their D/s relationship had a deep foundation not only in love, but also in their shared sense of humor.

“Well, Formal night it IS!” proclaimed Mom. “I see Bill is already dressed for it. Sam, you’ll dress accordingly for dinner…. Darling,” she began, looking to Goddess, “Would you like to come upstairs and help me get dressed?” “Oh, Mom, I’d love to!” she exclaimed, beaming with delight. They began up the stairs. I heard Goddess beginning “I hope you don’t mind I had William pour me a drink, it was quite an afternoon…..” a moment later I heard giggling.

“Like a couple’a school girls.” Dad said, laughing. He reached across his enormous chest, and started pulling off his shirt. As I said, Dad is built like a linebacker, and not one of those chubby ones either. He likes to go to the gym and pump iron, and Mom has never discouraged him. I swear one bicep is as big around as my thigh. As a younger man, I always thought Dad kept his chest and legs shaved because he was a body builder. Given Goddess’s preference to keep me shaved as well, I’ve begun to wonder if there were other motives. Dad unselfconsciously began disrobing, as I tried really hard to find other things in the room to look at. “Son,” he began, still undressing, “Was everything good. Did it go OK?” I smiled at the tenderness in his voice. This man could make a grizzly bear run screaming, but he was as tender as a buttercup. “Dad, it was… was… I don’t even have words, Dad. She was great. You guys thought of everything…” I began to grin… “Except the damn HOT WATER down there!” Dad bellowed with laughter. “Wakes ya up, don’t it!” he clapped me on the shoulder, nearly knocking me over. “C’mon. Let’s get dinner started while the Ladies get all purdy-like.” I had to laugh. “I guess you didn’t see Goddess, then.” “I tried real hard NOT to, son. Real hard. I’m old, but I ain’t dead! You’re one lucky kid!” He was serious for a moment, as we walked into the kitchen. Father and Son, both stripped to our chastity belts, trying NOT to feel awkward about it.

Like Lunch, Dad had thought ahead for dinner. Most of the food was already cut, trimmed, or marinating. He seemed a little self-conscious as he stepped off the kitchen, out onto the deck to light the gas grill. The salmon steaks would be cooked out there. Our back yard was fenced in, but some of the houses in the neighborhood could still see back there from second story windows. It was also a little cool out this evening, so he didn’t dally. I helped him get salads arranged, and put a batch of instant-biscuits in the oven to cook. Honestly, I think Dad would have been faster without me, but we enjoyed the camaraderie of working together in the kitchen. Dad filled me in on how they had acquired so much stuff for the dungeon downstairs in 7 short weeks. It turns out that, for years, Mom and Dad had attended parties with other local couples, and had accumulated quite a bit of equipment. To keep it out of view of Rob and I, they used to rent a storage facility, and would pick it up for the parties, and return it afterward. It got to be a big chore, as time went on, and they accumulated more and more stuff. Dad was grateful, now, that they didn’t have to haul it around anymore. They apparently invited other couples over a few times per month to join them in the dungeon. I didn’t delve into that. I REALLY didn’t want to know any more!

Dad had just put the salmon on the grill when Mom and Goddess came down the stairs. My jaw just about hit the floor when I saw Mom’s outfit. Thankfully, she was wearing a LOT more than Goddess, but it was still sexy. I was a cross between horrified, and proud that my 48 year old Mom could look so darn hot! She had on long, shiny black leather skirt, with slits up the sides, and red hose underneath. She had on a semi-corset that didn’t cover her breasts, and a chemise underneath that did. It was quite sheer, and I was grateful that she had put on a pretty bra underneath. It didn’t quite match the rest of the outfit, but I tucked that into the “Don’t want to think about it” side of my brain. The chemise had silky half-sleeves, and Mom had on some kind of black leather “bracer” things around her wrists. Her hair was held back by a delicate looking circlet, and had been braided behind. She had some kind of boots on, with high heels that made her a few inches taller, but still nothing close to Dad’s height.

Dad turned around, and cheerfully remarked “You’re a cruel, Mistress, that outfit is giving me a bone…” He stopped himself, and actually looked embarrassed. “Sorry kids,” he muttered. Mom and Goddess chuckled, and Goddess saw me blushing. “Oh, he’s so cute!” she said, and came and wrapped her arm around me. I notice that her hair was done up a little more nicely, and she had a pretty pin in it now, that I hadn’t seen before. I guess Mom had helped her dress up a little more too. Their outfits matched, which made me wonder just how big a selection Mom had…. and then suddenly, I didn’t want to know again!

Mom strolled over, seductively, and stroked Dad’s chin. He leaned down and gave her an affectionate kiss. She then turned to me, saying “Turn around, I want to see.” I wasn’t sure what she was talking about, but I turned. I felt her run her finger along one of the welts on my back. “Oh, Kristen, it’s not so bad. There’s just the one here by the kidneys, the rest were fine!” “I know, Mom, but I don’t ever want to miss like that!” “Honey, you hadn’t used that flogger before. I’m sure you’ll be fine with it.” Dad chimed in. “Yea, Little Goddess, you do fine work for someone so young. We’ve seen some horror shows, believe me. I was impressed, honestly!” I didn’t even really know why the location of my welts was such a big deal, but Goddess sure seemed relieved by the pep talk. “Listen, Honey,” began Mom, “We’ll go down after dinner, and do a little target practice. I’m sure you’ll see you’ve already got it under control.” “Oh, that would be awesome, thanks Mom!” Goddess and Mom went over to the Dining room and took their seats.

Dad was at the sink rinsing a few dishes, and was chuckling. “What’s so funny? I asked. “Oh, your Mom.” I looked at Dad, quizzically. He leaned down, and whispered into my ear “Did you notice any targets down there?” I thought back, and shook my head. “No.” Dad whispered again, “That’s because they’re in the kitchen, at the moment.” He chuckled again, and shook his head. I looked at him blankly for a moment, and then it hit me. Ho boy!

Dad had me pour a few fresh glasses of wine, and take them into the Dining room. As I entered, I overheard Goddess. “… did really well, when I could get him to breathe right!” Mom said “Oh, just like his Father. He always wanted to be rough and tough, and hold his breath…. I eventually beat that out of him, but it took some time!” They both giggled. I gave them each their wine. Goddess turned to me and said “William, be a doll. Upstairs in that bag – the one I wouldn’t let you unpack. There’s a box.” She gestured with her hands to indicate the size. “Bring it down here, please. I’ll want it after dinner. Do NOT open it, understand?” “Yes, Goddess.” I retrieved the box, and Goddess kept it near her during the meal.

I went back to the kitchen to see Dad had set out the salads for serving. He pointed to two of the bowls, and said “Take those out, will ya Bill. And the rolls, too.” I took the two salads out, along with a small caddy of dressings that Dad had prepared, and gave them to Mom and Goddess. They took them, but barely looked up as they were lost in conversations about their favorite kinds of floggers. I went back to the kitchen, and picked up the rolls and put them on the table as well, with a dish of butter. I felt a little awkward, being ignored by them. I went back into the kitchen, and Dad handed me a salad bowl. “Go ahead and eat it in here. I put Italian on yours. I know you like it.” I looked, longingly out to the dining room. “Leave them to their Girl Talk. Tell me how your semester’s goin’.” said Dad.

Dad and I chatted in the kitchen as Goddess and Mom ate in the dining room. Dad kept a watchful eye, and seemed to know when it was time to ready the main courses. Apparently, he wasn’t going to just put food out on the table, family style. Instead, each of the plates was pre-prepared, with pretty garnishes and everything. I noticed that on two of them, he had cut up all the salmon into bite sized chunks. He handed me the plates for Mom and Goddess, and took our two plates. “Let’s go” he said. I went in, and set Mom and Goddess’s plates before them. Dad surprised me by kneeling next to Mom, and setting his plate on the floor. He had two napkins, each with a fork rolled up inside, in his hand. He set my plate on the floor by Goddess, and handed me a one of the napkins. He pointed to the floor. I looked confused at Mom and Dad. Mom said “Bill, I told you there were some changes around here. If we’re having a formal dinner, and Kristen is here, you’ll dine on the floor with your Father.” Goddess looked at me with a face that had “Don’t disappoint me!” written all over it. “Uh. OK, Mo… uhh, Maam.” I knelt beside Goddess. She leaned down, scooped my head in her hand, and kissed the top of it. Dad and I began eating. I was grateful he had pre-cut the salmon, though honestly, it melted in my mouth. He’s a fabulous cook.

Dinner passed, quickly, I’m glad to say. Dad didn’t seem at all uncomfortable on the hardwood floors, but I sure as heck was! We had just finished the sorbet, and Dad and I were clearing dishes when Mom asked “So, Kristen, what’s in the box?” Goddess caught my eye, as I was coming back into the dining room, and she looked a little nervous. I went and stood by her side. “There’s something…. something I want to ask you, and I thought you and Dad, er, Sam should be here too.” Mom called out, “Sam, come in here please.” I heard the water stop running in the kitchen, and Dad came out and knelt beside Mom, looking at her, curious.

Goddess stood up. I noticed her hands were shaking, as she held the box. “Mom, Sam…. William,” she began, looking at me. “William, I don’t understand it… it’s way too fast. This is stupid. I shouldn’t be doing this…. but I can’t….. I can’t even imagine waiting another day!” I noticed there were tears forming in her eyes as she spoke. “I had fantasized about it, but I wasn’t going to… but I brought this anyway… I don’t know why… Then, today you said it first.” I looked at her, puzzled. She was obviously very nervous and excited. I’d never seen her so agitated and incoherent sounding! She was practically babbling. “You were joking, around, but you said it, and I know you meant it. I’d…. I’d been thinking it for days, but didn’t have the courage to say it… I thought I was being stupid.” She looked at me, meaningfully. I knew what she meant, immediately. I drew a ragged breath. I mouthed the words “I love you, Goddess”, barely audibly. “I love you, too, William,” she responded clearly, with a glance toward Mom and Dad. Now there were tears forming in my eyes, too. I looked at Mom and Dad. They were transfixed. Mom looked serious, but Dad had a wistful grin. “William, when we went shopping a few weeks ago, I bought this. I just thought I was being stupid. But somehow, my heart knew, even if my brain wouldn’t accept it.” She opened the box. Inside was a smooth steel ring. She took it out, and held in front of her. With a gentle manipulation, it opened up on a hinge. I saw that it was the perfect size to be closed around a person’s neck.

Mom gasped. Dad interjected. His voice full of emotion, he could barely get out the words. “Bill! Kneel!” I saw him take Mom’s hand. They clutched one another. I saw a tear stream down her cheek, as I knelt before my Goddess. “William… You’re perfect. Your family….” she looked at Mom and Dad. “… Perfect. I couldn’t ever ask for anything better. I never…” Goddess was beginning to cry now. “I never even thought I’d find someone to play with, at school, let alone… someone I wanted to be with..” She drew a breath “to be with forever.” My eyes grew wide, as I began to comprehend what she was trying to say. She wanted me. Not just now. Not just for College. She wanted me forever. “You’re the best lover…. the sweetest, kindest boy…. the bravest…. anything I ask…. you’re just…. just…. You don’t even seem to care about my money! It’s insane!“ Suddenly, my eyes were growing moist too. Goddess stopped, drew a deep breath and composed herself.

Goddess turned to face Mom and Dad. She stood up straight, and took on an air of formality as she looked Mom in the eye. “Mrs. Campbell. I know this so soon, but I also know in my heart that this is right. I never believed in destiny before now, but I know with my heart, mind and soul that William and I are meant to be together.” She paused a moment to glance at me, then looked back at Mom. “You know that I am a woman of means, and I can provide anything he should ever need.” She stood a little straighter, and took one last deep breath. “Mrs. Campbell, I would like to ask your blessing to collar William, now, and forever.”

I knelt in awe, as I watched Goddess petition Mom to collar me… Not that I really knew what the hell that meant! Mom, Dad and Goddess sure seemed to take it seriously, though. All I knew is that Goddess wanted me forever. That was all I needed to know.

For one of the few times in my life, I saw my Mother looking uncertain. Finally, she turned to Dad, kneeling at her side. He looked at her, and said the same two words he said the last time she had consulted him about Goddess. “Told ya.” He grinned.

Mom couldn’t suppress a smile, as she looked down at Dad, adoringly. She turned to Goddess. “You know, Sam and I were walking in the park this afternoon, talking about you.” She paused for a moment, collecting her thoughts. “We’ve been in a Female Led marriage for 23 years, now. I make the decisions, of course, and Sam never questions them.” She smiled at Dad again. “But, that doesn’t mean I don’t ask him for his opinion. I know my strengths and weaknesses. Sam has always been the perceptive one. He can size someone up with a glance. I’ve never known him to be wrong about anyone. Ever! So, when I need to know about a person, or her character….” Mom looked meaningfully at Goddess. “I rely on him.” Mom looked down, smiling at Dad, as they continued to hold hands. “So, even though we spent little more than an hour together this morning, I asked Sam what he thought of you.” She looked down to Dad. “What did you say to me, Darling?” Dad looked up at Goddess, and replied “I said, ‘I can see Little Goddess and Bill makin’ it for the long haul.’”

Mom looked up, and smiled at Goddess. “I just wanted to know what he thought of you as a Domme, a keyholder and a girlfriend, but already Sam saw… saw what you call your Destiny.” Mom looked down at Dad again. “My Husband has never been wrong about something like this. It’s his gift. I’d be a fool to ignore his council, now.” Mom stood up, and walked to my right hand side, and placed her left hand on my shoulder, as I knelt before Goddess. Dad stood, and walked to my left hand side. He took one knee, and placed his right hand on my left shoulder. Mom said “Kristen, you have my.. You have our blessing to collar our Son…”, she turned and grinned at me, “Our son, William.”

Goddess beamed with delight. She turned and looked down to me, with tears flowing freely down her cheeks, now. She held the collar in front of my face. “And, William. Will you be my submissive?… Will you wear my collar?.. Will you obey me? now?… forever?”
    I heard Mom choke up a little bit, and looked to see she was crying now, as well. Mascara was running down her face. Dad’s lower lip was quivering. His face was set in a smile, while his jaw clenched like bands of iron were holding it shut. I looked at Goddess, and replied simply and truthfully. “I love you Goddess. Now, and forever. Wearing your collar would make me the happiest man there ever was.” A smile beamed across her face, and tears ran down her cheek as she leaned down, and put the collar around my neck. She snapped it shut. There was a thin little key poking out the side. She turned the key a few times, and I felt the collar close down hard on itself. Then, she grasped the key, and bent it. I heard a snap, as it broke off. I surmised the collar was there to stay. Now and forever.

The next day, as we were speeding back to College, Goddess turned to me with a gleam in her eye. “William, we’ve talked and talked about this, but I think the children are still too young to know about our lifestyle.” I chuckled, seeing she wanted to play our “old married couple” game. “But Goddess,” I played along. “Tommy’s 15 now. That’s how old I was when I found out about Mom and Dad. Besides, what do you think he’s looking at on the Interwebs all the time? Cartoons?” She giggled for a moment, imaging a child named Tommy, after my roommate Tom. “Well,” she began, “he’s incorrigible, like his Godfather, but I worry about Katie. She’s only 12. We can’t tell one, and not the other!” It was my turn to smile, thinking that she’d name a daughter after my Mom. “Well, Katie takes after BOTH her Mom and her Grandmom.” I looked conspiratorially around the car. “Between you and me, I think she’s already got more common sense than her big brother!” Goddess laughed. “Well, that goes without saying!”

We drove on, that way, for hours, chatting about our imaginary family, our house, and our future together. It was a dream we hoped to make come true.

The End.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The Grade: A+
    Bill. I admit when I read your proposal for this Freshman Writing seminar project, I was skeptical, to say the least. Though you claimed it was to be autobiographical, I thought surely it would be a work of fiction as I read your initial drafts. That is, until my Husband came home one day, and felt compelled to tell me the story of a boy he’d seen in the locker room, wearing what appeared to be stainless steel underwear!

Then, I noticed your collar after Fall break, and your interesting choice in T-shirts. Well, frankly, I began asking around. Kristen is an excellent student in the business school, and I have it on good authority that her financial situation is as you have outlined.

Bill, your story is incredible, and your courage, remarkable. Never in my twenty three years as a college professor have I seen a student willing to take such chances, and expose such personally intimate material of the heart. It takes my breath away. Your writing, though filled with some consistent grammatical flaws, was engaging and well beyond the expectations of this class. In excess of 80 pages, your paper was quadruple the required minimum. I have scored your paper an A+. This is a rare score, in my class, believe me. You deserve it.

I gave some thought to this, and finally emailed your Kristen directly. I asked her not to share this idea with you, but I felt it was appropriate that I ask HER, and not you. She gave her enthusiastic endorsement, and in fact, she has gone ahead and submitted your paper to a competition sponsored by the National Council of Teachers of English (NCTC) and the Norman Mailer Center and Writers Colony. I believe you have an excellent chance of winning the Norman Mailer College Non-fiction writing award. The winner of this award will receive a fellowship to the Norman Mailer Writers Colony and a check for $10,000. Whether you should win or not, I honestly think you should seriously reconsider your choice of Major. Your talents are wasted in I.T. If this is a sample of your creative writing with so little training, you should study, and pursue, writing full-time.
    All my best wishes,
    Professor Margaret Sullivan
    PS: Regarding that fat guy in the showers, that first day you showered at the gym. He was my husband, Cliff. I shared your paper with him, and then said “Get on a diet, or we’re buying a Chassteel!” He’s lost 20 pounds already! -ms

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Epilog: 25 years later. “The Old Married Couple.”

I found this old paper amongst my things the other day, and thought I would tack on this little epilog for my memoir, and share it with the kids. I think they’ll get a kick out of it.

I didn’t win the scholarship, not that it mattered. Goddess and I completed our degrees and went on to live the life we fantasized. Of course, my brother Rob served as Best Man at our wedding, shortly after Graduation. Goddess insisted that Tom be her “Maid of Honor”. He milked every minute of it, and was the life of the reception. Goddess had nailed it, of course. Tom and Jimmy “redefined” their life-long friendship during junior year. Goddess and I stood as Maid of Honor and Best Man at their wedding, two years after ours. Though they live in Hawaii now, we’re quite close. They’ve adopted a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Kristen.

We’ve always lived comfortably, due to Goddess’s considerable resources, though you would be surprised by our modest home and lifestyle. Our neighbors have no idea. We’ve been honored to endow millions of dollars to worthy charities over the years. We each sit on the boards of numerous charitable foundations, and work hard to make the world a better place. I do dabble in writing, under a pseudonym, while Goddess has devoted herself full time to the management of our stock portfolio. As Goddess’s parents before her, we endowed our children with 10% of our annual income, each, for the first 18 years of their lives. The kids would be well established, even if they only received that 10% from my writing royalties, let alone the portfolio. OK, perhaps I’ve done more than “dabble”.

Goddess still drags my ass out of bed at 6AM every morning to exercise, though now it’s in our nice little home gym adjacent to the dungeon downstairs. We may be in our middle years, but she’s still got a rockin’ body, and I’ve actually got a few muscles. Dad is so proud of me…. though he could still snap me like a twig, even at his age! We built a new house for Mom and Dad, just a few doors down from our own. It has a small elevator in it, so they don’t have to use stairs if they don’t want to. Mom says her knees appreciate it. She says it was “Undignified when it hurt ME to go down to the dungeon!” Mom and Dad are still a hoot!

We had figured the kids just about backwards! Katie came along first, and Tommy a few years later. Katie was a little hellion her whole life, though an utter delight to all, and every bit as beautiful as her Mother. Tommy was the more serious and subdued of the two, which is probably for the best because he inherited the gene for his Grandfather’s enormity, as well has his lust for body building. They had their parents figured out pretty early on. They approached us for “the talk” when Katie was 14, demanding to know about “Dad’s collar, and metal underwear.”. We gave it to them, straight. When Katie asked for a Chassteel on her 18th Birthday, I guess we shouldn’t have been surprised. She took it off to college with her, and the keys as well. That remains strictly “Don’t ask, don’t tell” territory to this day. She’s never been in a serious relationship with a boy or girl for more than a few months, so who knows?!? She lives in San Francisco, now, and has established a chain of shelters in California in support of battered Women. Now, Tommy, he came out to us as a Dominant after his first year at College. He and his slave, Tara, own a ranch for abused and rescued animals in Virginia. They take just about anything, from alpacas to zebras. We’ve visited, often, but they remain discrete with their lifestyle when we’re around. That’s fine with us, too. To each his own. Mom was right, though. The fruit didn’t fall far from the tree. Both our children are kinky, but generous and loving people. We’re so proud of them!

The collar was permanent, though regrettably the original one broke, eventually. Goddess had it replaced with a titanium one that was welded on. Now, that was an experience to remember! I still twitch a little when I see sparks!

Oh, and I still wear a Chassteel. The models, features and sizes have changed, as I’ve aged, but one thing hasn’t. Goddess has assured that I haven’t seen nor touched her penis since before Freshman Year.

The End
    Freshman Year

8. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Mike that was an incredible story! It's a shame it had to end, but like all good things.................... Thanks for the wonderfull read! :anim_19: :happy0030: :happy0158:

9. kwazywabbitz

kwazywabbitz Junior Member

Local Time:
    That was by far the best chastity story I've ever read. Period.

10. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hehe, thanks for toughing it out! I had no idea I was setting out to write an 80+ page epic when I began!

11. kwazywabbitz

kwazywabbitz Junior Member

Local Time:
    I just found the story a few days ago, so I didn't have to wait like everybody else... or I did, but I just didn't know it.

12. guidoboy

guidoboy guidoboy

Local Time:
    Thank you, Mike! Great story thoughout!!!!

13. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    Great story, Mike! I thoroughly enjoyed it from start to finish!

14. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    Mike,

Thank you for that - it really is beautifully written, and was a joy to read.

And probably a good place to finish, which is part of the art.

A bit of time off (well earned) and then hopefully we can all look forward to the next installment of your craft and fruitful imagination?

15. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
  16. Wulf

Wulf Junior Member

Sweden Stockholm
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I love that story ;)

17. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    7:26 PM
    I've not posted a while here - personal commitments intervened now resolved - so onl;y receb#ntly fully caught up!

Also, I'm not one for fiction as a rule, but in this case I make an exception.

It was brilliant!

Joro

18. Property of Mrs C

Property of Mrs C Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hey Mike,

Great story...thanks for sharing it with us!

19. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Wow Mike. Great story, great writing, great thoughts, great horny material. Did I say, I thought it was Great!!!

Missy Tanya

20. Pyrrhus

Pyrrhus Member

Local Time:
    Simply awesome, Mike. Loved this. I keep all of my favorite chastity-based fiction saved to Word documents and I've just added this one to my growing collection. Great story, likeable and generally believable characters, and some HOT teasing and Femdom scenes. That bit about Kristen's quarter-billion dollar trust fund requires a slight suspension of disbelief, but no more so than usual for this genre! And, if that's the necessary explanation as to how she can be a self-sufficient lifestyle Domme at age 18, then so be it! :)

Thank you so much for redacting out any description of poor William's first enema experience. That's one omission I do not miss! On the other hand, if you are still fine-tuning your 80-page magnum opus, one omission I did miss was a more detailed description of Kristen. I have my own mental picture of what she would look like of course, as do most of your other readers I suspect, but your own gifted prose would be most welcome here!

Also, not sure if anyone else has pointed this out to you already, but in Part 6 Sara's name momentarily changes to Tara for a few paragraphs before reverting back. Nothing more than a 15-second tweak would fix that.

Overall I think this story perfectly encapsulates what I like best about the chastity lifestyle: not as a vehicle for humiliation or degradation, but rather as a necessary plank for a loving, monogamous, lifelong female-led relationship. I think you perfectly captured that, both with Bill's parents and with the budding relationship between Bill and Kristen. Good work, and hope to see more like this!

21. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Pyrrhus, thanks for the great comments. Yes, I debated Kristen's fortune. I found her being wealthy served some other plot lines I had in mind, but as I moved along, the story seemed to draw to a natural closing point sooner than I needed the money! lol.

lol. You laugh. I really DID write that multi-page experience. I decided that it wasn't moving the plot along, and chose to omit it. Besides, I thought referencing it, but omitting it was kinda funny.

I considered that. I thought the notion of the reader having their own mental picture was more powerful.

Eep! I had no idea! Thanks, I'll fix it.

I'm glad you (and all who commented) enjoyed it.

mikecb

22. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I just happened across your story today. Very well written, I really love your story!

23. Slave_Scott

Slave_Scott Owned and Controlled By Mistress Shar

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Your story is incredible! It would make an incredible book, maybe even a good short movie.
    Anyways I love it!

24. finallyChaste

finallyChaste Procrastinating Sub

Local Time:
    Absolutely BRILLIANT, Mike !

I only found the story this morning, so I was denied the tease and denial of eagerly awaiting the release of each part in its turn. As compensation, however, I was able to indulge in a veritable orgy of stimulating reading -- made even more stimulating by the loving embrace of my Jailbird.

You truly earned each of the kudos sent your way, and I heartily second each of them.

finallyChaste

25. lacy02

lacy02 Junior Member

house mouse
    Local Time:
    mike i have 1,000s of books over the years and a lot of real good stuff,,,i will rate this one up into the top 10 or 15 that i have read...it was a great storey and one that i think you should go ahead and print because it is way better then some of the stuff that i have read.... congrats on this one it is damn good and thank you very much for sharing with us....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice