How to spread the news

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by SETI, Nov 18, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. SETI

SETI Member

Local Time:
    10:24 AM
    Chastity participants, one way to spread news of chastity is for the mother of your children to tell the girls. The ladies, at an early age, are taught to keep secrets and help each other. All age appropriate girls should be taught the what, where, when and how’s of chastity so they can implement the program when their times comes.
    I learned the ladies share secrets long ago. I was awoken by a lovely young thing years ago as she was opening my pants. Next I know she is giving me my first ever blowjob and actually swallows. Turns out it was her first also. She explained her lady friends told he it was a good way to keep a boyfriend without “putting out”. It almost worked and I’m certain it would have if she had asked me after to lock myself up.

littleguy3 and Arti_Rao like this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Dear lord, just no.

"One way to spread the news of (bondage/ caning/ bdsm/ watersports/ fisting/ etc) is for the mother of your children to tell the girls."

No. Glad you enjoy it, but it's a kink. People seem to do just fine at discovering those all by themselves.

3. Breathe

Breathe Be true to yourself

United States
    Local Time:
    8:24 AM
    Ah yes, even more phallocentric conditioning of "age appropriate girls" (I think you meant women, btw) is the answer. Wonder why no one's thought of that yet. Oh wait...

Someday, I hope the men who post things like this, in addition to other various proclamations of what women are/do/want/feel/think, realize how cringe and self-defeating that behavior is. Women are not monolithic.

4. SETI

SETI Member

Local Time:
    It’s only a kink if you let it become one. How is this any worse than the sex education taught in public grades schools. Masturbation, cunnilingus, fellatio and any number of “kinks” at a very young age.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well... I'm not a big fan of what's being taught in schools in the US, either.

Being locked is a sexual kink. It's not necessarily bdsm but it is probably bdsm adjacent. It's not something that mothers need to teach their daughters.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I agree!

7. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    3:24 PM
    I missed the ‘news’… what is this sensational headline?

8. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Nope let children be children, they don't need to know anything about any kind of sex or gender preferences.

9. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    For the love of god no. Talk about child abuse. Imagine the conversations your daughter would have with her friends and then those friends talking to their parents and those parents talking to the cops and you talking to CPS. MC is certainly in the BDSM world- you are locking down a body part not unlike handcuffing or binding someone. This should be reserved for adults talking to adults, period.

10. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I totally understand the "child abuse" and "they don't need to know" stand, but my Queen was "in to" chastity long before she met me and she has said more than once that she wishes she had talked to her adult daughters about the potential benefits before we got together. Too late now and she won't risk impacting our family dynamics but as a caring mother - and a chastity lover - she really wishes they did know about it.

I totally agree and support her on both sides. If she ever changes her mind and tells them I am prepared to be adult about it, but no way I will ever bring it up nor discuss kink.

One of my son's know, or at least saw some Tumblr captions on my phone (which means probably all my kids know) and we recently had a 30 second talk about it. He tried to use his "knowing" as a threat, to which I said "do you want to know anything about this? If so, just ask son. It's OK and I don't do anything I am ashamed of. Please don't talk about me behind my back, but if there is anything any of you kids want to know then I will certainly be honest with you". He answered that anything I do privately is my business and he was wrong to pry. Not a word since, but I think they see what a naturally strong and good person their step mom is, and they see that I am happier and more successful than ever. I don't think words could say more.

true42 likes this.
  11. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I think it is a catch 22. While we all think it would be wonderful if more people knew of this, you also have the people who would be dead set against it. And if you impress on young women how important and wonderful it is then they may come to expect it. But I can say it will be a needle in a haystack to find a young man who wants to limit access to his buddy. And having such a polar opposite view of this subject might make the dating scene dysfunctional for them, plus may affect their reputation amongst their friendship circle. . Just look how hard it is to convince middle aged women to do this even though it seems to be universally wonderful to those who accept it. I'm sorry but I just see this as being a fringe idea for the foreseeable future.

12. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Kink by definition is "non-normative sexual behavior". I think the sentiment of the OP and others who have started similar threads is that they would like to see chastity become normative. I wouldn't go so far as saying it should be required of anyone but it would be great for it to be more recognized and understood as a great option for controlling masturbatory practice and enhancing a marriage.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. WillieBDenied

WillieBDenied All men should be locked

Software
    San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Do mother's still have the "talk" with their daughters anymore, or is sex learned about online these days. Maybe adding the idea to the talk would be helpful, or maybe add a second talk to every young lady about to get married... I can hear it now:

"...There's one full proof way to make sure your husband is attentive to you needs... "

Let's not kid ourselves, the younger generation knows a lot more than we did at their age. The internet made sure of that.

14. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Sorry, did I miss something? What are they teaching in US schools now?

*EDIT*

Oh, I guess that I missed this post ...

I don't think that this is correct. Obviously there is some variance among schools, but I've never heard of any of this being taught in grade school. Perhaps you're listening to idiot adults on talk radio instead of listening to actual kids?

15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    Well done, mate.

Headtrip likes this.
  16. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice