Pseudo-masturbation

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by northoftheriver, Dec 1, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Hi all

I've found that after a week or so of being locked up, I have a definite urge to do something 'auto-erotic' even though I can't pleasure my cock. So after several bouts of desperation I've discovered the delights of anal masturbation, using beads and dildos. I sometimes indulge for up to 30 minutes at a time, fucking a suction dildo like a mad thing, my caged cock leaking copious amounts of pre-cum in the process.

As my Goddess needs to know everything, I have confessed this to her and as a consequence she has taken, with delight, to fucking me with a 'feeldoe'; I have to confess that being taken in this way is amazing. It makes me feel so subjugated and taken, especially when she is pressing down on my back with her breath in my ear; needless to say there is an element of humiliation that my Goddess delights in exploiting by making me smell and even suck the dildo after she has withdrawn it.

Does anyone else have similar urges, or indeed alternative ones?

NotR

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
  3. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    My Mistress fucks me quite often. I was new to this and have come to really enjoy it. There is an element of humiliation that I enjoy. I have also found that I now have an internal body wide type of orgasm which doesn't result in an ejaculation, although I drip heavily. Her dildo presses on my prostate which can be very pleasant and some times a bit painful!

I am not sure how wise it is to suck the dildo after it has been in your arse due to the rectal bacteria and e-coli that may be there. I am aware that " arse to mouth " is a BDSM practice though. it would be interesting to get some reliable facts aboutnthat particular aspect. The power exchange of being bent over and taken analy is a very interesting dynamic for us and I agree thatbthe subjugation and submissive feelings are really heightened for me during thes sessions. We have two cocks that She uses, the small one which is 5 inches long and approximate 1 diameter in girth and the 10 inch long 2 inch diameter..... That takes a bit. Of getting used to. But once it is in itbdoes feel good. She hasntonfuck me slowly and with long strokes though!

4. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    2" diameter ... wow that must hurt!! My Mistress has a Feeldoe which I think is about an 1" in diameter and 6" long and that in itself is quite incapacitating for me.

Yes I must admit that the hygiene element of ATM does worry me a little but I've suffered no ill-effects so far.

5. cockislocked

Local Time:
    it took some getting used too for sure, but i is not that bad once its in. The golden rule... too much lube is not enough!

6. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    I've been promised that I'm getting fucked tonight while caged, not as punishment, but because I've been really GOOD!!

7. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Does the feeldoe work in terms of giving your Mistress an orgasm? The trouble is the strapons we use is whilst She gets pleasure from the pressure there is no way it is enough for Her to cum.

8. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    We use the "Share" double dildo from Fun Factory and my wife really likes it.

Good luck, its fun.

[​IMG]

9. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    It does work for her. What usually happens is that as she nears her climax, any thought of being considerate to me goes out of the window, she flattens herself on top of me and I feel her breath in my ear, her panting and moaning, as she plunges the feeldoe deep and hard into me, grinding the bulb end and nodules against her clit. I'm lucky in that my Goddess squirts when she cums, so I feel her hot juices trickle down and onto my balls ...

Madam Goddess has said, however, that she would prefer a proper strap-on, as apparently the workload in gripping the feeldoe is quite onerous.

NotR

10. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    For what it is worth, we just the Share with a harness too. It is very stable and she can really pound away with it. I should know, I took quite a fucking from it last night.

11. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    Hmmm ... sounds like the best of both worlds. My Goddess uses a doggy-fucking sling under me as well, to make sure that I take it all in. It's quite intense.

12. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    That sounds interesting. What exactly is a doggy fucking sling?

13. northoftheriver

Local Time:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20330

14. white_leather

white_leather Member

Local Time:
    I can see how that would be helpful. My wife likes me on my back though with my feet tied up high on our four poster bed. We've done the doggy way lots of times, but she really like to look in my eyes as she slides it in and when she's pounding away at my ass. I have to admit I love being able to see her.

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I must admit I loved to see my partner's face when she was coming the how was not important as long as she was having fun and I was with her. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice