baby steps,,baby steps

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by grenore, May 7, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    well its time to check back in!!

the last couple of weeks have been mundane yet eventful. we both were having a medical procedure done in the last weeks on succeeding fridays. we went to the doctor prior to them for the meet and greet. my Wife said nothing about my device so i wore it to the doctors office for the meeting. we met together and answered questions,bp, ht, wt, etc., and then the doc says okay..hop up here and lets check some more out!! i went ruh roh as i never thought the doc would go that far at this meeting. as i climbed up on the table i looked at my Wife and She didnt blink and eye. i lay down and the doctor felt and poked around many places and came within centimeters of my cb-6000s. but he never ran into it..so i got down and my Wife took her time on the table and we left after a bit.

now in the past my Wife would have certainly mentioned something like boy,that was close or were you nervous? but She never said a word so i didnt either. im beginning to think She is at ease with it if at least She thinks i am. so i wear my device until the friday of the procedure and we take it off and we have our great sunday mornings of my once a week sex and then monday morning its locked back up and She is signing Her envelope with the key for my device in it and off to work She goes.

Her procedure comes along friday and the some other events disrupt our sunday morning timetable so bottom line its now monday morning and She either forgot or didnt worry about my device on friday/saturday cause She never said for me to bring Her the key to unlock me and then no sex on sunday so we are now back to monday and i havent had the device off for 8 solid days. 24/7 for 8 days with no O as well and the next prospect will be friday for cleaning unless something gets in the way.

it is amazing though how easy it is to wear the device 24/7 if the mind doesnt come into play. i have no difficulties at all wearing it and could go god only knows how long with the exception of the mind otherwise.im hoping as my Wife gets closer and closer to Her retirement date that her energy and libido will pick up anad this will become both of us in a more active and participatory roles. i know that She is doing what She can right now and i am grateful for it and i love Her more every day!!

baby steps....baby steps!!!
    oh if anyone is interested we are both hale and hearty from the procedures and thats one more thing off our lists that we dont need to do for a long time again!!

2. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well just completed 12 days of continuous wear of my cb-6000s without a hitch. my Wife had me take it off as per Her prearranged schedule friday night.(She unlocks me with our only key)we had a go of sex monday morning instead of sunday(memorial day) and then the device back on(She locks it) promptly tuesday morning before Shes off to work.

so 12 days in and 15 between o's. we are going good i believe!!

baby steps....baby steps

3. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    time to chack back in....

weve had a bit of a technical snafu finally, i was cleaning the cb-6000s after my Wife unlocked me saturday for cleaning and hygiene. we did not have any sex on sunday as She was feeling poorly and i spent the day taking care of Her as i should. that was 12 days non-stop in the device this time. we last had sex and me an O on the 6th so its been a while now for me. we are at 2 weeks and counting forward now...but anyway i was cleaning the tube and scrubbbing inside and it(tube) started splitting as many people on here have said over the months ive been on here.

i was crushed, not only was it now broken but i would be unable to put it back on monday morning when i traditionally follow my Wife's wishes and replace it on me. i tried to call the phone numbers for the millers but they are not operating on the weekends so i had to wait until monday to contact them. the nice young girl who answered had me mail them the broken tube and they would honor their 1 year guarentee on the device(i bought mine in late february) and as soon as they receive it they would post me a new tube. as this seems to be working it out it will continue to be the best reason to but the devices from the original folks and not any of the knockoffs as the millers have the replacement certainty.

so, in the mail asap monday morning with an express post and i can only hope that i will receive back from them as quickly the replacement 6000s.

i am presently uncaged and all i can think about is that im free and want to do you know what but im comflicted about it and im trying to not succumb to the ultimate temptation and masturbate. i have really come to feel safe and secure in the device and am actuall a little uncomfortable without it on at the moment.

ill be back as soon as i receive the device to let you know if good customer service is still alive and well in the united states!!

baby steps.....baby steps!!!!

4. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well its been a while since i had the opportunity to update this so at this time i will. my Wife has been out of town since last sunday with a family illness which had us very concerned. that situation is apparently improving and She may be able to come home this monday(fingers crossed). so that has put a damper on our day to day activities as you might expect.

but to update mine and our status......here we go. when i last was out of my device and cleaning it...the tube broke and i dont have any backups so i was out from that saturday morning(18th) till the monday of this past week(27th). the customer service from the millers enterprises was as good as can be as i described on another page in getting me back into my 6000s. when it got here monday i was back in it and self locked(my Wife usually clicks the lock)within 15 minutes. i really feel better with it on rather than off. i have fully gone over to the dark side where i think i would rather be locked that unlocked given the choice. my Wife before She left had given me permission and instructions to lock it back on when it arrived..so at least there is some active interest on Her part for my feelings. once on and when She checked in on me(phone) i informed Her of its arrival and that i was back in and locked. i have also put the key back into an envelope and sealed it with a date and tape that she knows about that she would know if i got back in to it so we are engaged at least on that level.

well before all this happened we had not had sex for a couple of weeks and so now its been since the 6th of september since ive had an "o". with her not coming back till after the weekend She would not normally be inclined to have sex until the following sunday so that would make me having almost a month since my last "o". i havent gone that long without sex or masturbation since i learned what masturbation and sex were!!! im starting to get real edgy and worried here now...im gonna be breaking all kinds of records for myself here.

then i speak with Her tonight and She informs me(i forgot)that She has a work confernce out of town next week anyway and now im looking at a calendar and on Her normal sexual schedule and urges it will be october 10 before i "might" get sex and to come.(35 days if i go that far)

the funny thing is....i think i want that....or more!!!!

baby steps....baby steps!!!!

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    It continues to sound link things are going very well for you. Congratulations! :D

mikecb

6. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    thank you!! it seems at this point that realistically things are going about as good as they can be allowing for my Wife's work situation and the fact that She is pretty vanilla on top of everything else. as many of us know im just taking it one day at a time and being very patient and showing unwavering devotion and commitment to my decision concerning a FLR relationship and chastity to my Wife.

7. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well a quick update!! i was in the device for 13 days and we had a great "minute"(lol) of sex where i was allowed to orgasm and then i was put back in this morning as She was on Her way to work. it is an amazing feeling that i still get a little tingle when She reaches out and locks the tube Herself!!

anyways...this was the longest ive gone without an orgasm since prepubescent days!! 33 days..OMG..an entire month plus some. it was good...i could have gone longer....i wanted to come.....i wanted the tube back on....all of that!!i am feeling good with it back on this morning and i do notice it when i dont have it on. second skin kind of thing i guess.

babt steps....baby steps!!!!

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Yes Grenore, it's amazing how naked you feel without a cb on.
    I've worn one for almost 3 years now, and this year have the pleasure of being locked in 24/7.
    I'm only let out on the 1st of each month for a release, my wife decides how that will be.
    I dont have a problem with hygene, as i shower every day and its easy to use the shower head to clean my cb.
    Keep with it. :)

9. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    im hoping that this is the beginning of many years of wearing. i wish this to be a lifestyle and not a phase im going through if my Wife will continue with this path then i think we may be successful.!! i ultimately(big dreams) would like to go to another style of device but i know that that is a long time away!!

thanks for reading and responding!!

10. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well it has been a few weeks since i posted so i thought i should at least touch base. things are going as well as i can hope at this point i think. i continue to do everything i can to put my Wife and Her wishes first in our decisions. Her retirement is looming in the next few weeks and i am hoping that that will help us go to another phase/stage of this relationship in that She will not be tired or consumed with day to day work issues and time that wear Her down.

after my last time out of the device She kept me in for 17 days this time before getting the key and us having sex. what was significant to me is that She had me keep it on while we were out of town on a "trip" when we usually would have sex anyways. She simply asked me if i had presumed to bring the only key we have with us and i said that i did simply in case of emergency(we were a long way from home). the day we were leavinf She had me get the key and She unlocked me and we had sex.......ummmmm. we came home that day and She had me relock the device the next morning.
    we were also in the company of some of her family on this trip and in the past She has been concerned to be in those settings with them around. so She is becoming more at ease with this and not as afraid that something will happen that She has to explain.

so im locked up now since the 26th. not to long yet again but my Wife is going to
    her parents home out of town this week again so i know that i will be in it wile She is gone and She wont be back until after the day/time that She would normally initiate sex so im looking it seems till at least again the next weekend.....but oh wait....She is going to be gone to denver for a conference thru that weekend.AAARRRGGHHH!!!!!!

i am afraid i may be pushing a month again this time whether or not Shes planning it or not. at least it will be frustrating. i know that soon and very soon i think we can/hope ramp this up a little bit.

ill be back!!

11. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    day 22 of complete 24/7 lock-up. She was out of town which contributed to some days i believe but my Wife is also consumed with wrapping up Her job in the next few weeks from which She is retiring at the end of the year. my hope is that when the pressures of Her job are not present that we will be able to spend a little more time in that which consumes me......not just serving Her but having Her more involved in my service. i am being patient as always and reaaly dont have any other choice if i am to serve Her.

this is a record of continuous days locked up(22) and we will just see how much longer this goes. i am really getting horny and a little edgy!!

12. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    quick update for the inquiring minds!!

my Wife had me take off my cb after 26 consecutive days(a real new record)24/7. She indicated several times during a week stretch that She might feel like us having sex ...but then it never happened. i was out of my device until this past monday morning. it was a monday heading to work for herand i asked her if She wished for me to lock up? She turned and said that She had thought we would have sex during the past days but it just didnt happen sp that now that She was back at work for the week She said..yeah put it on and let me lock it since it will be a while again now.

i secretly got excited that She said that and worried at the same time. She has gotten prety consistent with leaving me chaste now and in the device for quite some time. today marks my 3rd day back in but more importantly the 37th day w/o an orgasm and it will still be at least several more if im lucky(?) till the weekend. i seem to be breaking more and more records all the time now.

my Wife has come to expect me to be up with Her when She showers every morning to help towel her off and dry her and She frequently is demanding of me to lotion her legs and rub Her feet if She so wishes. She even has me help Her put on Her socks and shoes for Her. i actually love it!! i do almost all the cooking and all the laundry and cleaning now and She hardly lifts a finger anymore. so maybe this is going somewhere...we cetainly hope so.

13. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    quick update for the inquiring minds!!

my Wife had me take off my cb after 26 consecutive days(a real new record)24/7. She indicated several times during a week stretch that She might feel like us having sex ...but then it never happened. i was out of my device until this past monday morning. it was a monday heading to work for herand i asked her if She wished for me to lock up? She turned and said that She had thought we would have sex during the past days but it just didnt happen sp that now that She was back at work for the week She said..yeah put it on and let me lock it since it will be a while again now.

i secretly got excited that She said that and worried at the same time. She has gotten prety consistent with leaving me chaste now and in the device for quite some time. today marks my 3rd day back in but more importantly the 37th day w/o an orgasm and it will still be at least several more if im lucky(?) till the weekend. i seem to be breaking more and more records all the time now.

my Wife has come to expect me to be up with Her when She showers every morning to help towel her off and dry her and She frequently is demanding of me to lotion her legs and rub Her feet if She so wishes. She even has me help Her put on Her socks and shoes for Her. i actually love it!! i do almost all the cooking and all the laundry and cleaning now and She hardly lifts a finger anymore. so maybe this is going somewhere...we cetainly hope so.

14. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    wow!! i havent had the chance to be online much lately but i was shocked when i realized how long it had been since i posted. so here i am!!

my Wife and i have settled into a routine it seems. originally She wanted me to wear the device dring the week and then heve it off on the weekend and then lockup monday morning. this coincided with Her off times and when(if) she wanted sex it was during that period. i think She realized that even if She didnt want sex that She felt some pressure to perform on those days. so now , She has me wear the device continuously until She feels in the mood for sex...then its back on again the next morning with her locking the lock.

this has resulted in more consecutive days of chastity for sure and being in the device since my Wife does not have the highest sex drive around. during the month of december i was in the device for 21 out of 31 days and only had 1 orgasm. so far ive been in 13 out of 18 days in january but we have had sex twice. that was most likely the reuslt of the u-ring on my device breaking and me not being in the device for an extra couple of days while we were waiting for the replacement part.

She has continued to have me wait on Her costantly and most of these things still go on as i hope. She is certainly less conscious of me being in the device and not worried when we travel or go places. when we go out of town She relies on me to bring the only key(in Her envelope) with us in case of an emergency or need. She shares no concern anymore about that...so She is definately getting used to the concept.

well be in touch...

15. claudiab

claudiab Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:13 AM
    Looks like its all moving forward. Don't forget the dynamic is changing. She is moving to a point of control. She will soon be in charge more, and you should comply with her wishes.

16. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    sorry once again that it has been this long since i reported in. life has had its ways of not allowing me much time for computers and updates.

all is going as pretty much before. we are becoming more and more used to the day to day life that we have now that my Wife is retired and at home as i am. She has come to terms it seems with the day to day wear of my device and it doesnt seem to even enter her mind anymore when we think to go anywhere or see people. the device has simply become a part of my body. i really do rarely feel it anymore--but one thought which makes me a little horny--and i immediately become aware of its delicious presence. i am one of those people who love being in the device obviously as i crave to keep it on.

as february winds down i have only been out of my device for a four day window where we were out of town. when we got back to home She initiated sex and it was right back in that same day. as of right now i dont see that i will get out agin until sometime in march.....but is that bad or good?

january was a little bit of a novelty for us. i was in my device for 21 out of 31 days....but we also had sex 4 times which might be a record for me for a while. february, so far has been sex once and in the device 20 of the 24 days with the likelihood that i will finish the month in the device.

life is good

17. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Grenore,
    Please be careful, you are going to give us old f---s a good name!
    All teasing aside, I think you have managed well, and I will try to follow in your footsteps. I'll start by asking Lady M to read this thread.
    Continued success to the both of you.
    Mr Gee
    House of M :)

18. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well i thought it was time to update a little.

my Wife has just left to go visit Her parents and left me hopelessly locked while She is out of town. She has reached the point where She is quite comfortable with this. i do have an emrgency key in a signed, sealed, and taped envelope for a really serious issue but otherwise my Wife fully expects me to be locked up when She returns.

i am a little OCD and i have come to realize that i track all the time i am kept in my device, let out, or allowed that gracious gift of an orgasm with my Wife.when march ends i will have been in for 20 out of the 31 days and for the year 65 out of 90. i look at these numbers and feel reasonably proud yet also that i wish i was in even more that this. i am so comfortable when i am wearing my cb. my Wife has come to a litle better understanding of my desire of being caged 24/7 unless She wants to have penetrative sex with me. i really hope for her to come to learn how i can please her(by other means) and She even let me out even less and less.

my Wife has become accustomed to me doing virtually everything inside and outside the house without Her ordering. if She thinks of something She needs She simply tells me to get it or do it even when i am engaged in something else(She never in the past would have done that). She has reached a point where She really believes me when i tell Her that her wishes come first. She has come to be comfortable with me attending to Her after Her shower by towelling her off on my knees and then allowing me the opportunity to kiss her beautiful cheeks before i rise.

She allows me to help Her put on and fasten Her bras now When she dresses, expects me to put Her socks on Her feet, lay out Her other clothes as She calls for them. She even allowed me this morning to shave Her legs. and you know what?? i love it. i actually get aroused when She lets me do these personal and intimate things for her. i crave even more!!

we are approaching now a year since i came out to my Wife that i am serious about my desire for us to live an FLR and chastity lifestyle. i believe that at first She thought it would come and pass from my mind. i think She is now seeing after this passage of time that i am serious about it. i think that my patience will ultimately pay off in to even bigger and better dividendes for me and my wonderful Wife.

baby steps,,,,baby steps!!!

19. Mr Gee

Mr Gee Active member

Local Time:
    Nice to have an update from you.
    You have given me some ideas that I will try to incorporate in our lives; my mistress & I have been doing each others hair for some time....love the bra thing, as she keeps me in one. Should be interesting . I would really like to get into the leg shaving as I could use some help in this dept. .
    Yours in service
    Mr Gee

20. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    just checking back in after a while away.

as many wearers on this site have indicated with the cbxxx type devices i after approximately a year now of wear have reached a point of not just comfort,,,but actually looseness of the ring which surrounds the penis and testicles. i had been wearing the #2 for the majority of this time.(almost a year)

i had a tube break again. i had to order a new 6000s from the millers with the new warranty(all good) and took this timeout while waiting for the new one to practice wearing the #3 ring. once i received the new tube i simply put it on and ...WOW! nicer fit and certainly more snug...makes for a tighter package and really feels like im being held constantly. im liking the change..might be a bit tough in the winter but time will tell with the shrinkage issues outdoors.

my Wife has also left out of town once again and im definately getting a little edgy! its been 3 weeks since i last got to "o" and im definately in my device much more than out.

we are continuing to proceed in a slow and measured manner towards my ultimate life goal of complete servitude to my Wife.

21. grenore

grenore Member

Local Time:
    well its been a few weeks since ive had a chance to get on here and there has been a little new news to report from myself and my Wife.

when i was last on and had been locked up i went down a ring size to a 3 from a 2. i had been wearing the 2 for a year and honestly it had gotten(to me) a little loose and i could at times have a testicle pop through if i sat just wrong. so i thought i would work on a smaller size. it was wonderful...definately not getting a testicle to pop through now and the constant "grip" is intoxicating for me. night times were a little more problematic but thats our problem isnt it?

my Wife i know has really been simply allowing me or tolerating me to indulge in this habit so so i also sent Her a letter indicating a few more things i wish She would pick up on and we may have made some headway. She had me take off my device one weekend after that talk and we had a nice round of sex. She then told me to go lockup fight after we were through as opposed to me asking to be locked up and much later. big difference!! She also locks the lock!!

i am continuing slowly in my desires to please my Wife and to progress on this journey but i am making headway it seems everyday. She has gotten comfortable in leaving me locked and in for weeks at a time instead of days. ive been back in since the 8th with no real date out in site as we are traveling soon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice