Telling other people

Discussion in 'Chastity without feminisation and crossdressing' started by Subhub101, Nov 15, 2022.

1. Subhub101

Subhub101 Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    6:54 AM
    Have any of you guys told anyone else about your chastity (other than wives partners)

Do your wives/partners know, who was the person you told and what did they say? How has your relationship been?

2. Coffeeandcaged

Coffeeandcaged Active member

Local Time:
    1:54 AM
    Never told anyone but suggested to my keyholder that maybe her sisters husband need to be locked up to curb his masturbation habit. I'm pretty sure she suggested it, which probably was followed with a conversation.

3. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    Tempted to ask what happened?

Coffeeandcaged likes this.
  4. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    My sister in law and ger husband know about the relationship between myself and my wife.
    My wife has been sexualy active since 14 , so my sister in law was very aware of my wifes sexual history. My sister in law was a wild child herself . So there was no real surprise there. My brother in law knows , doesn't say much about it, except the occasional joke at the dinner table. He doesn't ask many questions but his wife must tell him things .

Caged4Sazz, locked17 and lens like this.
  5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Madam and I have always been open about our bdsm/flr lifestyle, it was one of her ground rules when we first started.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:54 AM
    My wife (girlfriend at the time) told her best friend right away. I think she just wanted a second opinion on if it was weird or not.

She didn’t mention that I was submissive or didn’t want control over that, she told her it was so she would be reassured that I wouldn’t cheat on her. Her friend said that was sweet. That’s it and nothing has been said about it ever again.

Do I think her friend probably told her other friends in common? Yes. She has never really hung out with them more than once a year so it’s not like it keeps coming up.

7. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    My best friend knows about our LS, he knows i am locked, collared and wear ladies underwear and jeans, he is as jealous as fu*k.

My wife always said she didnt want him to know but as we had threesomes with him many years since the friendship between them is very close anyway and thus he knows she likes a bit extra..

But having said she didnt want him to know it was she that visited him when his wife was out wearing 100% authentic English school uniform and let him have a quick fondle, as i popped to a local store.

It was also her idea during a shopping trip that we pop into see him for a brew, knowing when i took my coat off he would immediately see i was collared and obviously wearing suspenders under my tight girlie jeans.

He said later he was turned on looking at me and very jealous,

He knows if we ring on a Saturday from the car we are checking if his wife is in....

Caged4Sazz, Zevon and LongTimeLurker like this.
  8. benny22

benny22 Member

Poland
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    This forum section was for chastity WITHOUT crosdressing and feminization. @Cuck247 I'm afraid the piece you've written goes beyond this scope and should be placed somewhere else.

Chaste J., Ormaz, Rory _Mills and 2 others like this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    in the corner.

10. Deleted member 99756

Yes I was at a club one night and the girl wanted sex and I let her feel my chastity when I was leaving 3 girls puled my pants down they wanted to see

Inksters, Caged4Sazz, Zevon and 6 others like this.
  11. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    I thought the same when I read cuck247s post. This is a new subforum and it might take some users time to realise.

Also @Cuck247 did you find this thread via the subforum header or by another route? I know some users might navigate in a way that misses sub forum titles or not understand new sub forum rules.

If people are intentionally doing it which I doubt do we report? I don't want this sub forum to become additional work for admins/mods

Mountainman likes this.
  12. Subhub101

UK
    Local Time:
    I've had a similar exchange with an ex work colleague at her leaving do. She confessed a crush and was a bit forward. after a while we somehow both admitted we were subs (which surprised her that I would be as she suspected I was a Dom but also dissapointinf her lol) i said i thought she was great and hot but that we were both married and even if I wanted to I was wearing a chastity cage. We were so drunk I'm not sure she understood or remembered. We are still in touch and have never discussed the night/what happened.

I'd never cheat on my wife and to my shame I haven't told her what happened.

13. Mr. TAG

Mr. TAG Junior Member

Local Time:
    Wife has told her best friend.
    No worries though, Best friend is super open to all kink and different lifestyles.
    Still, kinda hot that she knows. Maybe someday she will ask about it.

14. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    Only my therapist, primary care physician, and urologist

15. Cuck247

Cuck247 Active member

Local Time:
    Hi,

Sorry about my error and the upset caused, it certainly was not intentional and i would remove it if i could.
    i just saw the thread title, "telling other people|" and off i went.

I deserve a good spanking for this, though i hope i am ok in suggesting this tounge in cheek comment here!

16. Shimone

Shimone Long term member

management consultant
    Singapore
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    Actually there some who know about it.
    They are peoble we met at some munchs or kink events though or otherwise directly involved (her other play partners). This also includes her best friend.

Apart from that in total already somewhat large group noone knows. And why should we involve other close friends in the first place ? Our sexlife is none of their business.

17. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
    Interesting and exciting question!

My wife and I started our journey less than 2 weeks ago. She has embraced it and didn’t seem to be freaked out at all - probably due to the way I explained how it would improve our relationship and be a sexy fun game. So far, we are both closer and she has seen the improvement in my attentiveness so she’s all in! She’s still reading the book I gave her (Keyholders Guide to Male Chastity) but I am desperately trying not to push her too hard and to make it all about my locked cock!

She’s going away for a weekend soon and will be having drunken evenings with old friends. I really hope she tells them! I might even suggest that she does that.

I am dying to tell someone because it’s so exciting and genuinely constructive. I’d love it to be come mainstream.

Have you or your partner told anyone.

Caged4Sazz, Coueus, Arlentia2 and 5 others like this.
  18. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I'd like my wife to tell some of her friends, but i doubt she would

Shaun likes this.
  19. HerHouseSlave

HerHouseSlave Member

Local Time:
  20. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Nobody knows, though there have been some tempting opportunities.

My sister occasionally comments on how well behaved hubby is and wants to know my "secret". It is oh so tempting to tell her. But if I'm being honest, the real "secret" is that I married a kind, caring man and we love each other. She married a jerk that she no longer loves, and there is no easy fix for that problem.

I have come very close to telling my best friend. We share a lot of intimate details, and she might even be able to guess if she connected the dots. But she's extremely vanilla, I sort of clean things up before telling her, and chastity is one of those details that I leave out.

The big thing holding me back is that hubby is a very private person. He was very uncomfortable when I first started writing about us online, and we've had a long standing agreement that nobody we know IRL can know. It's also a big step that can't be undone. It took hubby a long time to warm up to my friend, I'm very pleased with how they get along now, and I don't want to drop a grenade in the middle of that.

On the other hand, it would be so nice to be able to discuss this stuff with a friend. Maybe it is time for hubby and I to reconsider that agreement. I think the idea of someone else knowing turns him on, but I'm concerned it's one of those things that's better as a fantasy than reality.

21. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    What will happen to the relationship that you enjoy now with your friend if you do tell her? Will this vanilla friend understand or will there be a wedge placed between the two of you. If she tells her jerk of a husband then what does he do with such a secret? There always seems to be a lot more unknowns in such a decision to think about.

22. MsPamela

MsPamela Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    Agreed, there are a lot of unknowns and the risks are substantial. The "nobody we know can know" rule has served us well, and online has provided a nice outlet for sharing and advice. But I think there may be room for an exception.

I think you've conflated my sister and friend (perhaps my original post wasn't clear). I'd never share this with my sister (and her jerk husband). She keeps giving me the perfect openings, but I know I couldn't trust her with this. She likes drama and has poor judgement. I love her, but I also understand the limits of our relationship.

My friend, Jen, is another matter entirely. We've known each other since we were kids and we've always been there for each other. She's divorced now, but even when she was married I could have trusted her to keep it secret. I think she'd be surprised, and maybe even shocked. But she's also very open minded. I'm certain it wouldn't drive a wedge between us.

However, it's hard for me to ask hubby to trust Jen to that same degree. He wouldn't be trusting her, but trusting me trusting her. Maybe he's fine with that, maybe not. I'd have to respect his concerns and not just brush them aside because I trust her.

The real wildcard is how it would impact the dynamic between Jen and hubby. I'm not really worried about Jen. I know she wouldn't make an inappropriate comment or do anything to make hubby feel awkward. But hubby would be really uncomfortable around her if he knew that she knew. I just can't figure out if it's the good uncomfortable or the bad uncomfortable (sorry if that doesn't make sense).

It's strange - I've been perfectly happy with the "nobody we know can know" rule forever. But this discussion has made me realize how much I'd really like to share this side of me with Jen. Hiding this from her is more of a wedge than revealing it ever would be. But hubby needs to be on board. Perhaps it's time for a chat.

Elon, Caged4Sazz, Arlentia2 and 12 others like this.
  23. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Wow! That sounds really appealing! If my wife felt comfortable telling a close friend, it would seem like she's proud of the situation. That's kinda hot! And I know she would tell it in a very positive light so it would be okay with me being around that person. I'd feel really pumped!

24. archie

archie Active member

Mid Atlantic USA
    Local Time:

SHAME!

25. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    My Partner told some of her friends when we lived remotely and I have since met them, just doesn't come up, then more recently another girlfriend after she moved here. That girlfriend is a bit of a basket case and they dont speak to each other any more but she used to refer to me as "cockcage". My partner for some reason thinks she is attractive, and I really dont, I told her the only thing that would turn me on about her is if she made me as in coerced me to go down on her...lol....that was never going to happen, but I got slapped for saying it.

I told my best friend and showed him one of my cages once....and he knows she pegs me, but absolutely nothing phases this guy...we just moved onto the next thing while we were having a drink. He would never see me as a sissy want to be, because he knows what a animal I am.....which is probably why I am now in a cage lol

I wonder who my ex wife told, but ill never know that.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice