First experiences of a gay couple (cont.)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by dzséti, Aug 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:49 AM
    I wonder if you'll be lucky enough to wait for Christmas.

dzséti likes this.
  2. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    8:49 AM
    Oh no, at Christmas I think it’s only Santa that comes….

3. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Or Krampus

dzséti likes this.
  4. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Possibly… if the reference to coming is purely platonic. Even I draw the line at peadophillia

dzséti likes this.
  5. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    As you should. /threadhijack

dzséti likes this.
  6. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    Dzseti will understand that this conversation on Christmas is integral to his journal :oops:

dzséti likes this.
  7. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    3:49 AM
    Mr IB: Will you at least let me cum at Christmas?
    Mrs IB: Why would I ruin Christmas?

dzséti and IB-Chaste like this.
  8. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    9:49 AM
    He was particularly loving and felt sorry for me because our 10 day absence from each other

I think he also wanted the cage off to check the state of my cock and balls. Earlier variants of the cage had rubbed a little and left their mark requiring several days for recovery

But not anymore. I seem to have found the ideal fit after bravely putting my Dremel to use a month ago (shortening the distance between the cage and the largest cock ring - balls not slipping out anymore :cool:)

So the cage went straight back on this time. He is now also comfortable with this. He loves me more than enough to care about things like this :love:

But we have also talked about 60 and 90 days, beyond the 30 days or so, which he has stuck to so far (38 the most, last time "just" 28)

So Christmas or beyond now looks realistic. Feel a little fearful of this, but know deep down that I want this :p

Today is day 4. We had sex yesterday with my cage on throughout. I did plead for it to come off adding that there was no need for me to cum (lie, lie, lie). But he coolly answered that I don't want to start again so early, do I? And just left it locked

This morning I feel my horniness levels rising fast (normally it happens at around day 10). I think yesterday's sex speed up the process. I am noticeably dripping this morning :confused:

9. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    It's 72 days to Christmas. I never normally count the days, but this year I am already attaching significance to it :D

Maybe this is the soonest I get relief, maybe not even then. As Mrs IB says, why ruin Christmas?

It's going to be a big challenge. As mentioned previously, this time my body is fast rebuilding it's horniness. I'm literally dripping this morning only on day 4 :p

And my bf seems so much more comfortable with my chastity. Even seems to be enjoying my predicament :cool:

10. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Well, at least you can be comforted that there's nothing you can do about it.

dzséti likes this.
  11. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Well I got that one wrong. My bf is away for 5 days, but yesterday, day 17, during sex he gave me the key to the cage and asked me to remove it

I unlocked the padlock and returned the key immediately. It went back into its key box and the box was locked again with the 4 digit code. My cock was free :p

He knows how sensitive and desperate for action my cock is after being locked up for 10 days or more. He stroked my balls and my cock with such a delightfully light touch that I became extremely aroused very quickly :cool:

He was on his back. He asked me to sit onto his now firmly erect tool, which, of course, I was excited to do. His is much bigger than mine and I love the feeling as it slides deep inside me :):love:

As I began to ride his cock he stroked mine. It didn't take much effort on his part nor was it very long before it welled up and blew it's enormous load all over his stomach and chest :cool:

I'm always amazed by the size of the load I shoot after being locked up for 10 days or more. Even if I've been milked in the meantime, there are always copious quantities of cum. This day was no exception. It was a wonderful explosion of joy

Last night I was alone with the cage off. I had been told to sleep one night without it and then to recage in the morning. Of course, any play was also ganz verboten

It was too tempting not to feel the freedom in the odd weak moment. My hand did wander, but nothing serious happened and morning came

And in the morning what tends to happen? It was not so easy to get my baby back in its cage, but with patience we got there in the end

PSX_20221028_070132.jpg

12. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yesterday was only day 6 of chastity, 5 days after relocking in my jewels in the cage... with some difficulty as the pictures showed :D

For some reason I was already extremely horny - normally this only comes at around day 10, but this round seems more intense. Is my body getting used to, even wanting, this continuous sense of intense arousal?

We had some amazing sex, but without removing the cage. My bf knows that it's now a perfect fit and all he needs is my arse so why remove the cage? Unfortunately it seems completely logical to me too, although I always secretly hope that he feels sorry for me and gives me a proper orgasm. Sometimes I'm lucky :cool:

And he's become so adept at fisting and milking me. Yesterday was no exception. When I glanced at my cock through the cage, my foreskin had collected a pool of cum. It's a feeling that's still strange to me: not like an orgasm, which pumps and sprays my cum all over the place, but rather a little like letting off the pressure to per only cum flows (not spouts) out :confused:

It's a relief nevertheless at least in terms of spilling my seed, but no substitute for an orgasm. I continue to feel extremely horny and plead for him to take off the cage and take my cock in hand. But the answer always comes back: "no, I won't". I feel so stupid for asking and realise that the only time he removes the cage is when I don't ask. Maybe a lesson for me here somewhere :p

The most I get with the cage still on, is a fondling of my balls. This really teases and does no more than make me feel even hornier. I want him too, but it simply makes my feelings stronger... with no release :mad:

Anyway as I write this on day 7 I too am again counting down to Christmas :D

Bronco, Elfman, GripOfChaos and 3 others like this.
  13. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    4:49 AM
    nice looking cock

dzséti likes this.
  14. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Thank you Doesn't often see it's full length anymore. Last Friday, the morning following my last orgasm it was still free and playful. Had difficulty getting it caged as I was instructed: see my earlier post

Nice rope by the way :p

GripOfChaos likes this.
  15. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Still having fun here?

dzséti likes this.
  16. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I had another surprise release exactly a week ago (must update the stats here). Was wonderful sex

But now I'm locked up again for a week, I'm on the right way again

I was told off for trying to influence my bf as to what sex I was craving with or without orgasm. So I'm now avoiding any such intimation and only sharing with him my state of horniness

As a result I feel more humble and submissive than ever :confused:

Elfman likes this.
  17. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    How long has it been since you've started this journey?

tomf_22033 and dzséti like this.
  18. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    This whole thing? Started on 27th June now almost 5 months ago. Still feel that it's early days. Starting to understand what being really submissive is all about. I think I was always trying to control from below, but am now trying to change this

tomf_22033 likes this.
  19. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Only day 9 and some wonderful sex without being let out of the cage. But was so desperate to cum that I tried to persuade my bf to remove it. "Sure you don't want to remove it?" I asked. He nodded. "I guess that means yes, sure?" He nodded again. It was a hopeless want on my part

He had filled me with too huge loads :p and excited every part of my body except possibly my cock. It really was wonderful, but I was left wanting more than at the start :confused:

Later feeling as horny as I remember on about day 30 of a previous cycle, I asked whether he would take the cage off next time, if my hands were tied? I think and presume that he doesn't remove the cage, because he's fearful about how relaxed he will be after cumming himself - maybe enough to give in to me

Of course, I should never have asked. Such a question goes completely against what I committed to him. There was no answer and so I simply asked foregiveness for my question

He was kind enough to say "patience, patience". I know this is what I have to learn better, but it always helps, if it comes from him - even for the nth time

So here I am writing this feeling as horny as I felt on day 30 and wondering how I will get through the endless days of denial. I really do feel hornier than before today's sex. I had hoped that I would get some relief for a short while, but no :D

How do others survive immediately after sex (with no orgasm). Is it just me that feels more horny than before?

Chaz69, Mark Owen and IB-Chaste like this.
  20. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    I take a shower and light a cigar.

You'll learn that being submissive is accepting that you're not getting off when YOU want to, but when he wants you to. Sounds like you're still enjoying it though.

Mark Owen likes this.
  21. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Might be a good time to ask if HE is enjoying it still.

dzséti likes this.
  22. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    I don't feel I need to ask. I can see in his smiles and looks that he's enjoying it more and more

He seems to take pleasure in what is almost excessive caressing and live-making from my side, then looking into my eyes when I make suggestions I shouldn't and saying (or just intimating) "no"

He has also started noticing when I rub my balls through my clothes when he simply shakes his head. Not even this is allowed when I'm being watched

Yes @Elfman I enjoy the feeling of submission and my perpetual struggle to fight my desires for sex

23. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    You can take comfort in the fact there is no greater feeling than someone using your body for their own pleasure. How you survive how horny that make me you is beyond me…

Bronco and dzséti like this.
  24. dzséti

dzséti Long term member

Hungary
    Local Time:
    Yes, it is a wonderful feeling when he leaves his loads deep inside me. Now this feeling seems to be supplemented by the pleasure he takes in watching me struggle with my horniness, in pleasuring him at every opportunity while trying to encourage him to release my cage and then to release me sexually too

But my encouragement is not going to work. He enjoys my desperate attempts to win release while all I do is pleasure him even more. He knows that deep down I don't really want release so why not simply relish my struggles? He's only doing what I want him to. How submissive is that? :cool:

Even letting me out of the cage to tease me seems unnecessary to him. It would take his pleasure in my struggles away. And anyway why take the risk? He doesn't need my cock. My ass and my mouth are all that are needed to satisfy his beautiful monster

Before committing to him not to talk to him abouty sexual expectations I had been pleading with him to take my cage off and stroke my cock almost up to the moment of release... and several times. I pretended to him that I didn't really need to orgasm

He will have registered this expectation of mine. Probably the reason he is not taking the cage off at all. Then at some moment in the distant future he will take it off, he will stroke my cock and then without release he will put the cage back on. And then while I so, so desperate for release, he will fuck my ass harder and harder, and I will be begging him to go in deeper and deeper

It will all be for him to enjoy. My cock will let my cum ouze out, but I will not orgasm so that when he lies back to relax after pumping several loads into me, I will be so desperately horny for him and caress him begging him for my release too. But that will be way off still

Such a wonderful state of existence. Do I ever want to cum again?

Mark Owen likes this.
  25. Elfman

Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    Yes, keep cumming because that sensation fades into the mundane.

Man, I'd kill for a partner that intuitive. You are sssoooooooooooooooooooooo lucky, lol

dzséti likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice