First post for a long time lurker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cbx16v, Nov 29, 2010.

1. cbx16v

cbx16v Member

Local Time:
    1:31 PM
    Hi all

I have been reading many threads and sections on this forum with great interest for many months now, after discovering this site at the end of my university life. I have been into self chastity play (so far i havent had the pleasure of being owned) for many years and this site seems to be a great resource for all answers to all questions i could possibly have. I felt it was about time i speak up and play my part on this forum as i have recently had a 'discussion' with my mum and sister as they discovered a few things about me recently that they wish they hadnt. I will go into this in some detail very soon in the journal section as i dont feel it fits here, but i just wanted to say what a great forum i think this is and i am looking forward to getting to know people and comment on my own personal experiences for the benefit of others.

I will also be uploading many photos of myself that i have taken over the last few years. I have really enjoyed the gallery section in all meanings of the word, so as not to be rude, i will contribute by adding some of my own :D. I have been a member of a bdsm dating site in the uk for many years but this will be the first time i have opened up about my experiences and likes to others who are genuinely interested in the same. Said website seems to have become stale and full of fakes so it was very refreshing to stumble across this forum not so long ago.

Thanks

Sim

2. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Welcome sim.... Its nice to have new members that contribute :)

Have fun here at Mansion, The members here are what makes Mansion Home.

Mistress Michelle

3. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    Welcome :)

mikecb

4. cbx16v

cbx16v Member

Local Time:
    Is it just me or is the photo uploader feature not working? ive tried single uploads and bulk and the screen just stops and says done, its lying to me!!!

5. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I find that as well, usually I have to resize the pic to 1024x768 max and make sure it's .jpg and it then works OK.

6. cbx16v

cbx16v Member

Local Time:
    Photos now up with some of me locked up to follow very soon, enjoy!

x

7. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    2:31 PM
    Hi Sim,

Welcome to the forum. I checked your photos and you look really great! I'm curious what your mom and sister found, so I'll read your other posts :)

Anne-Lore

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice