Permanent chastity and when your wife or GF wants permanent orgasm denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cumslave_2002, Sep 23, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Then again, when I haven't cum for a long time my jizz just flows out if I close in on her body. No orgasm, just releasing without any direct stimulation, quite uncontrollable.
    So if she lets you touch her, pleasure her...why not?
    You'd become like a little boy near his mummy, quite ignorant of the sensation of cumming, not understanding how you keep making such a mess when you snuggle.

bondinchas likes this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:00 AM
    Everyone has a different motivation for their role in enforced chastity. My particular motivation was to have as much such sex as I possibly can when it is the direct desire, wish, command, order of hers. I want every single time I feel pleasure, for it to be 100% her wanting that to happen. No pity fucks, no obligation blowjobs, no hardly happy handjobs.

If she wanted to unlock me or let me cum every day, I wouldn’t have any problems whatsoever. Could this be permanent and forever, no piv or orgasms? Yes, every time I lock back up it could have been my last O. Since it’s always up to her, that’s always been the case. Turns out, so far this year she’s decided to let me out 4 times to play, that is exactly how many times I was supposed to be out. If I get another before the end of the year, 5 times is the exact number, and if I if happen to not ever have another, then I guess whichever one was the last one, was THEE last one.

I don’t think she would ever warn me, if it happened, she would more than likely go a very long time and wait for me to pester her, and say I don’t think I’ll be wanting that again and leave it at that.

Sme have a more structured atmosphere, schedules, minimums and maximums, expectations of each. Everyone does their own thing, ours is just about her being in control of my sexuality and me accepting where that takes us.

3. PussyBytch

PussyBytch Active member

Engineer/Project Manager/Maid
    Catskills
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    It was already asked, but I didn't see an answer. How would you completely, permanently prevent any ability for an orgasm?

4. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Let's be honest, you can't really! If there is a will then there is a way. It might not be the best orgasm maybe just a bit of relief but some pleasure will be had. Be it via prostate stimulation, nipple stimulation, a vibrator on the cage or belt or just humping a pillow, there are many ways to have an orgasm of sorts. The most effective I believe are those where your better half manages to give you the perfect ruined orgasm!

PussyBytch and Whiskey05 like this.
  5. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    Hey man! Good for you and your woman.
    That is why/how we see it too.
    I went more than a month without her wanting it and then she got into a bad mood and I couldnt find the will to continue. So I sneaked the key from her and rubbed one out and have stayed unlocked for the last week rubbing everyday despite her having gotten back to being lovely again...I haven't even talked with her about it...
    I cant contemplate "permanent"...

Rectrix likes this.
  6. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    #31 bondinchas, Sep 26, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 26, 2021
    Physically, you don't.
    This is a couple, both agreeing that he should have no more orgasms, for the benefit of both.
    It's not S&M, or B&D. There may be some D&S, but that's completely consensual.
    The prevention isn't physical, it's in the agreement to do it, and that determination of a mutual agreement is more powerful than any physical constraint.

7. Whiskey05

Whiskey05 Active member

Driver
    Germany Niedersachsen Lower Saxony
    Local Time:
    As long as she keeps you on edge I can't see any problems. But a milking every now and then should be kept up to prevent prostate problems. Just leaking when arroused is not going to be enough for that. I'm no expert but that's just my thoughts on the subject.

8. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I have been chaste since the 26th November 2010, like you I had been chaste 90% of the time for 10 years previous, I wasn't asked I was told and it was in celebration to something very personal to us.

11 years coming up and all I can tell you without writing a book is I do not regret one single day of it, it has enhanced our relationship and moved it to another level...

Good luck

Tony

9. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    To me, that's a very odd framing of it!

When Xena decides to keep me locked, I'm simply too submissive to defeat my device. Not being able to orgasm is tormenting, and sometimes I lament it, but it's a done deal.

Could I do honour-based chastity? No. The point about the device is it requires a conscious effort to defeat it, there's no slippery slope.

corsac, Dfberns and Danny15 like this.
  10. borbulls1961

France
    Local Time:
    But surely you can cum in the cage, just a slightly less slippery slope?

11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Cum in the cage? Without her? Well, yes any cage can be defeated to some degree or another but it isn't the same, it feels wrong and it goes against the agreement you've made with your keyholder to surrender your orgasms to her.

I'm guilty. I have taken advantage of a sleepy wife to not return to the cage after she grants me an orgasm so I can play solo later on. I hate being caged after an orgasm (HATE IT) and I find memories of our encounter makes me desire another O soon after so I have been known to cheat.

She wasn't insistent on caging me so "that must mean it is okay" is what my animal brain conjures up and yet I know it is against the code. Sex drive is hard to fight and control when it is such an integral part of the primitive brain for a reason.

I'm bad at keeping hands off when NOT caged. So far, I haven't carried out any unauthorized orgasms when properly caged. While I'm curious what a caged O feels like, it would have to been her gift to me and not something I'd do myself.

I don't know why the cage makes such a difference in my mind but it absolutely does.

Rectrix, Lockedboypete, an225 and 4 others like this.
  12. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Cumming in the cage would still require a conscious effort.

corsac likes this.
  13. Anthony lee

Anthony lee Seeking impowerment through chastity

Driver
    Ireland
    Local Time:
    Agreed otherwise desire would die surely

14. cumslave_2002

cumslave_2002 Ms. Shauna's Hubby

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Since I started this thread back in September’21, my Goodness has pretty much stuck to her vision of indefinite masturbation and orgasm denial. I’ve have gotten a couple ruined orgasms over the past year. They happened during a couple sounding sessions. She has also periodically allowed me to milk my prostrate under her supervision.
    I was told that she was going to allow me to masturbate and have a orgasm as a 60th birthday present. Which is next week. However a couple months ago, she told me that I would get that present, but it won’t be on my 60th birthday anymore.
    We both have talked, and agreed that the last 22 months of orgasm denial has made me almost a perfect sub/slave husband now. And that orgasm denial has been the key. Being constantly aroused, horny, and frustrated at all times. Made me want to please, obey, and totally give myself to her.
    So she has decided that another year of denial will continue and probably indefinitely for the next few years.
    I don’t know if my brain has been reprogrammed because I couldn’t have ever imagined going orgasm less like this a few years ago.
    But now I really want it to continue, being in such a horny and aroused state 24/7 is incredible. Yes it can be frustrating, but really is worth it. I truly love my Goddess wife for taking me to this new level of our FLM.
    As she said to me years ago. Orgasms are for me Only! Understand!

MSDB321, true42, Subhubby52 and 6 others like this.
  15. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    It seems to me at the end of the day that a lot of this comes down to long term psychological manipulation. A little bit at a time to steer in a certain direction. Probably consensual. It is something my mind can't wrap around- I can and do treat my wife like the goddess she is but I still have regular orgasms (always through PIV) but my mind doesn't all of sudden change when that happens. I just feel better. Just last night during a session that lasted easily to 3am at one point she pushed the buttons she knows how to push to make me O. I proceeded and asked her why she had me go so fast and she said she couldn't wait to see me come- she told me I already made her feel amazing (2 O's) so she really didn't need long PIV. And she absolutely loves the way my body shakes and flexes, how I desperately try and crawl up into her, grabbing the sheets and pillows, and how utterly blissed out my face looks (she's right, I can't describe it). We typically go once a week with an occasional second round and without regular daily O's I now have earth shattering 15-20 second O's that I can't describe. She wouldn't give that up for the world and I wouldn't give up making her the most important woman in the world.

true42 and Lali's slave boy like this.
  16. Lali's slave boy

Lali's slave boy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    I will somehow manage to show your wife this text of yours. Men like you who cheat in chastity should be made wear a chastity belt and not a cage. And the keys should be hidden in a bank locker of hers. That will serve you good.

17. SubDee

SubDee Long term member

Rhode Island
    Local Time:
    This is a tricky one.
    We have only been into chastity for about 7-8 months.
    In that time, it has evolved from me expressing my desire to submit for Her, Her accepting the responsibility of locking me and dominating me.
    It hasn’t been all perfect, but at the end of the day, I can say very confidently, that She does not want to go back.
    I never thought She would turn so serious about it, but She is genuinely pissed if I give a problem getting locked back up, or even don’t put Her first in every single situation.
    It started with the deal of a weekly pegging, edging, or orgasm for me.
    She quickly recognized that this was not good for Her.
    I am now locked all the time.
    I don’t get free days, or any time out of the cage, unless it’s Her desire (rarely).
    Sex is abundant though….She gets oral, strap-on, dry humping the cage, etc. Just not PIV sex. When we do it, I am not allowed to finish.
    She is having 10-12 orgasms a month compared to 1-2 prior to chastity.
    It’s a hard NO, every time I suggest that we can take a break from enforced chastity.
    So, be careful what you wish for

18. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Im interested to know how old you are ? The rest of your life may be a long time !

19. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    I’ll be turning 60 this week.

20. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    As long as you feel good with it everything is fine.

My wife doesnt want my cock as my main sexual organ anymore. Sometimes she lets it out and I uses it for some internal stimulation.
    But she only cums by my cunilingus.

Interestingly I am also able to cum from the cunnilingus.
    If she then also squirts, it can happen than I push out some cum.
    Which makes her horny as hell. She said it means I never would have to be let out again.
    She wants me to have pleasure of course and not only let it be her fun.

Thr question is which kind of orgasm you wife means.
    And if it is more locked and teased and used or locked and forgotten.
    For the least for me there would be an easy solution.

MtnViper and Sexy Slave 69 like this.
  21. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    This is very similar to how Madam and I are, after we started our bdsm/flr and madam discovered chastity, she relised I was less submissive and compliant after I’d been allowed out and allowed to orgasm. So Madam decided it was best I was kept locked and denied for longer and longer periods. From there we moved to cuckolding and full time denial.

22. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    #47 Headtrip, Nov 13, 2022
    Last edited: Nov 13, 2022
    Hi @cumslave_2002 your comments made me look back at my responses over a year ago and reflect. My Queen decided in Jan that I would go at least a year and I thought NFW at the time, yet here I go 10+ months later and wonder "why does this shit just keep on working?" (Yet it surely does). In self defense of my earlier comments it sounds like your KH does sprinkle in some tease with the denial. My Queen has been intentionally stopping the ruins, but took me out on Oct 31, for example, for some edging. I complained that this went against her promise/threat of "zero releases" and she quickly set me straight that She (not me) was in control and would decide when, or if, I needed some stimulation., which apparently I did.

I think for the most part our wives know us and know when to push our buttons better than we do, which is why EMC works so darn well. I see a lot of stuff on here saying "if she did that to me it wouldn't work" (including my previous post), but I also see a lot that says "she did that to me and for some reason it really works" (including some old timers I trust). That says a lot...

MtnViper and Rectrix like this.
  23. cumslave_2002

Edmonton
    Local Time:
    I agree with what your saying. What once started as some weekend fun, and both parties enjoy it. I believe it has to eventually go further. I couldn’t believe a few years back I would be locked away permanently and eventually have my orgasms denied for years. But if we are committed to our Goddess’s, and they take that control. Then I think both partners are going down the same road. I now consider permanent chastity and orgasm denial as a way of life for me. I’m no longer selfish about my own needs, and completely concentrate on her needs and pleasure. I love her so much when she tells me how happy she is with our life now. She knows the sacrifice I have surrendered to, and loves it so much. She knows when my balls are full and aching, because she likes playing with them. She feels the fullness and knows when a milking is needed. And I’m so great full for it. She cares for my physical and mental well being, but knows orgasms need to be off the table. Because of the way I drop, and how long it takes me to get back to the submissive way she has been training me for. I had my tube off the other night for about a hour for a deep cleaning of the tube after six months. And I felt naked. It felt like I didn’t even have a penis, because there was no weight there. I told her that, and asked for it to be put back on. I felt safe after that, couldn’t have cared a less for any stimulation. It’s such a weird thing, but after all these years. I know I want to live like this.

24. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    Are you willing to take it that far? Is you wife willing to never be sexually satisfied again? It worked both ways.
    Does your wife's actually still love you or just that she owns you and controls you? My wife said to me that any woman who still loves her man would never do this to him.
    But this is just a point of view, what you decide is totally your choice. Good luck.

25. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    I think the part you are missing here is that our wives are more sexually satisfied and stimulated than ever before (at least I know mine is. She tells me often and I can see it). THAT, in turn, rocks my boat. I walk around horny AND high, non-stop. Of course I long for / dream of PIV with her, but the chase is much more intoxicating for some of us than the "prize", especially when the chase gets her wet and the prize disappoints.

But you are correct that everyone is different, I'm just trying to logic it out for 'ya...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice