UH-OH What I have I done now.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Hoss, Nov 27, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    11:41 AM
    I was at the Texas Renaissance Festival, had decided to wear an Exo-belt Extreme, just in case a woman did a kilt check. Always fun to freak the freaks. I didn't bother setting up my tent, so I really didn't have a way to take it off when I changed out of my kilt. Was talking to my best friend, T_, mentioned that I thought I had the bugs worked out.

Was talking to her later in the evening, much drunker than before, I was laying on the ground next to her, playing with a leather pouch. Stupidly asked her her if she knew what was in it. She snatched it out of my hands, said "I've been waiting for that". The keys, the only ones I have were in the pouch.

It's not as non-consensual as it sounds. I was toying with the idea of asking her if she wanted the keys. She just didn't give me the chance to ask.

T_ has held them for a previous device, just for testing purposes. That was an agreed time period, she wound up forgetting them when she left the house for work the day she was supposed to bring them. But that was an accident, or at least she said it was. This is completely different, I have no idea when I'll see them again.

Did I mention that even her close friends consider her an evil bitch?

2. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:41 PM
    [

Controlled but not owned. An enviable interim position to be in till you find that someone. Hope she does not turn out to be too evil though. Good luck

3. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    I said something about her setting a new record. She said "No. I like torturing you, but not that much."

The current record is 68 days.

4. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Hoss

What you've done is denied her the pleasure of clicking the lock shut, therefore you can't complain if she denies you some pleasure!

LOL

Rita

5. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    Rita,

I seriously doubt she'll ever click the locks shut. She might not ever ask to see it, no telling. Not even sure if she's going to want to play this game after the first round.

Twas just a game of freak the freaks. After that I was playing with the pouch trying to decide if I wanted to offer them to her.

Like I said, this could be fun.

Funny thing is tonight, a good friend of mine, offered to set me up with this girl that she knows. L_ knows about this little kink, and i had to tell her that me hooking up with her friend would have to wait. Course I had to tell her why. She was laughing, and said I'd never get the keys back.

6. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    Yep, you were right when you said you should be careful what you wish for... You might have just gotten it! :unsure:

7. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    Considering her personal life, I know that the release will be me being allowed to jerk off, or go find some lass. Course, she might loan one of the keys to one of her friends. She's always talking about finding the right woman for me.

I did write a story about that one time, being loaned. Kinda a fantasy, course that story also had a blackmail theme. Hope T_ doesn't re-read that story and get the idea to do that.

8. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    I hope the game is fun and you get the chance to offer your keys to the potential keyholder your friend wants to set you up with.

Rita

9. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    No telling who she has in mind. Haven't talked about her loaning the keys out, it is a fantasy, but not sure if it's something I actually want to do. T_ and I haven't really talked about this game. Yeah, I know it would have been smart to figure this out before I gave her a chance to steal the keys like she did. I rarely do things the smart way, at least when it comes to women. Even if there is no chance of sex, I still do stupid shit like this.

Oh well, at least it will be a trip to the metaphorical desert. Not always a bad thing.

Hoss

10. sephirothey

sephirothey Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    hah, did anyone actually look up your kilt? I'm curious to hear just what happened while you were freaking freaks! ahha

11. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    Thing is, no lass did. Kinda a hit and miss thing. Would have been nice, though after all the trouble. Course as cold as it was, I'm glad that no lass reached up.

I sent T_ a text thanking her for taking the decision from me. Her response "Don't thank me yet".

Like I said, she's an evil bitch. One of the things I've always liked about her.

12. Hoss

Hoss Member

Local Time:
    Dagnabbit.

Had some pinching problems with the device, as well as problems with my scrotum trying to pull my balls through the damn ring. Had to cut it off Thursday night. Then I found another problem, shallow but long laceration on the underside of my dick.

Did you know that male genitals heal with remarkable speed?

Giving up on the whole kink for a bit, maybe I'll try again, but I doubt.

13. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    Yes and I have found that a liberal coating of iodine helps the healing process as they always tell me they're better if I offer to use the iodine again!

Rita

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice