Less of a man?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by slave_nemo, Nov 28, 2010.

?

Do you feel like less of a man because you wear a chastity device?

1. No, of course not.

48.5%
  2. Sometimes (only when I am wearing it)

16.2%
  3. Yes, but that's just me.

17.6%
  4. Yes, but only when Mistress humilates me.

17.6%
Random Thread
  1. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    I have read many articles in which the author mentions "female superiority" as it relates to chastity. Often times they either infer or come right and say that men aren't really men anymore once they put on a chastity device. I wanted to see how the men here in the Mansion truly feel about it.

2. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:40 PM
    I'd say it depends on the framework of the relationship that the chaste male has with his keyholder, if there is one. If the purpose of the chastity regime is to prevent masturbation and make the male more attentive as a lover, then I can't see that that necessarily decreases his masculinity. However, clearly there are other situations here where there is an element of 'sissyfication' where the penis is demoted to non-entity status. In those circumstances, clearly the male loses a vital element of his masculinity.

In my experience, the value in male chastity is the sexual empowerment and awakening that it gives to the female, the realisation that she has total control of her partner's cock and can therefore call the shots in the bedroom is a role-reversal in our traditional conditioning which, in my opinion, leads to a far more satisfying relationship if the female involved is sexually alive herself. This does not make me less of a man, in many ways it makes me a better one, I believe.

3. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    i would say not less of a man but more of a woman.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

4. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    I can't vote because I don't wear a device, but I would have to say that you are less of a man if you wear one. That is not a put down. I don't wear one because I was not told to wear one. If I were told to wear one I would gladly comply. It's no sin to be "less of a man". It's just a fact for most of us who are dominated by females. Other males would not understand our behavior and would certainly not include us in the "manly" category, but who really gives a shit?

5. slave_nemo

slave_nemo slave to Mistress Ivey

Local Time:
    I will be posting a blog on the subject in the near future. So I appreciate all your comments whether you answer the poll or not. Of course, the blog will MY opinion, because, after all, what's a blog for? :p

6. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I agree with you, Rachel. As for me I can't feel less of a man as I don't feel like a man at all. But with my .... thingie *yuks* ... completely hidden and both out of sight and mind, i feel immensely more feminine ... even outwardly!

maid katrin

7. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    Well, you're bound to get answers that are all over the board on this one.

I'm not that much into labels like less of a man or more of a man. I mean....I AM still a man. Being less of one is like being less dead or less pregnant. That being said, I know that people can ACT more or less "manly".

In my case, I don't cross-dress or do feminine things. I never have and have no interest in these things. I'm glad that they work for some people. Just because I am not interested doesn't mean that I'm judging those that are, because I certainly am not. More power to you! Since I am not into anything feminine, I certainly don't FEEL feminine. I don't ACT feminine. I'm very masculine. My appearance is masculine. My interests outside of this lifestyle are masculine. I work in what is a traditionally a masculine profession, although I'm happily seeing more and more females in it.

I don't give my submission lightly. I don't give it freely to just anyone. I've chosen to give it to one person and that is my wife. She owns my body, mind and soul. She is everything to me. I've always known of my interest in female domination, but have only been actively in this lifestyle for a little more than a year. She discovered male chastity on her own. It wasn't something that I suggested to her. She purchased a CB6000 for me and told me that I was to be locked up at all times when she wasn't using me or allowing time out for hygiene. The mindset that it puts me in is much more focused on her. I feel the presence of the CB device at all times, yet it is not uncomfortable. I view it as an extension of her control over me that I happily give to her and she proudly leverages. I do not feel that it makes me any "less of a man" by giving that control to her. It takes incredible inner strength at times to put my needs and desires aside and to submit to hers.

The analogy that she has used to describe me is that I am like a wild stallion. I am beautiful to own, but require lots of nudging and correction to keep me in line or I'd just go wander off in some field. I don't know about the wandering off part, we've been married for 20 years, If I was going to do that, I'd have wandered off long ago, but I know what she means. I happily accept that description as complimentary and critical. I do not however see "wild stallions" as any less of a man.....well, I guess I should say MALE, since after all, they are not a MAN at all, but no, I don't see myself as any less of a man. I don't think my wife does either.

Just my .02

8. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Hi Mantoe's boy,

i found it quite significant that both our posts are appearing right next to each other as it obviously shows the whole spectrum of chastity. Starting from me, who feels punished by the maleness i have been assigned to by birth and who has found chastity as a way to support the felt femininity up to you, who IS a male and to who'se maleness chastity doesn't cause any damage - just a tamed stallion [​IMG] ...

You are absolutely right, labels are useless to describe our manifold opinions and interests in chastity.

Hugs, maid katrin

9. northoftheriver

northoftheriver Junior Member

Local Time:
    I totally agree. I choose to give total control of my cock to my Goddess, because I want her to know that only she has that control. It's a declaration of complete submission to her will, and that confers a responsibility upon her to exercise her power in such a way as to keep the equilibrium in place. She will receive a lot of attention / worship, which is good, and the sexual tension that builds through chastity can only be positive. Our masculinity is enhanced by our submission / devotion to pleasing one woman, but at the same time, we acknowledge that the female is superior. That does not make us less of a man, because let's face it, it has always been that way!

10. yyesmadame

yyesmadame New member

Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Yes, I believe it does make you less of a man - at least in the traditional sense of masculine behavior. To give up control of your manhood is to lose a part of that manhood. It's no longer yours, it belongs to someone else.

11. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    I've voted: "No." But personally I think the premise is a little silly. If a soldier loses a leg does that make him any less of a man ? If a civilian loses an arm does that make him any less of a man ? If a woman loses an ear, or an eye or a tooth . . . does that make her any less of a woman ?

Surely we are not defined by our body parts ?

And in any event putting on a chastity belt does not mean losing anything. It is simply making a choice - something we, as men, choose to do. OK once it is on we may no longer have any choice about when, if ever, it comes off but we have still made the choice.

Ultimately I think it comes down to Total Power Exchange. But I happen to love strong, empowered, women. (Well one at least !) I don't see how how having her in charge makes me any more or less of man, or her any more or less of a woman come to that.

12. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    naturally, no: i don't feel like a man while in chastity, i feel like a sissymaid dedicated to serving. but i can certainly take the dominant, active roll when conditions warrent it. i can't be submissive at work or at home most since in both arenas i am responsible for the well-being and health of those around me. i have to be both alert and proactive to the conditions around me. not ideal situations for a natural sissymaid so thank goodness for a forum like this!

13. jeank

jeank Member

Local Time:
    I don't know about "less of a man". Not really sure what that means to me.

It certainly doesn't make me feel less male. If anything, the opposite as it makes me very aware of constrained urges at various times of the day (like now when I'm writing and therefore thinking of it :rolleyes: )

What it does do is emphasise my KH's control and keeps me feeling aroused and thinking of Her more of the time.

14. muzzledman

muzzledman muzzledman

Local Time:
    5:40 AM
    a real man,im a strong man by surrendering my sexual energy & being completely vulnerable to women.this is the ultimate bondage 24/7 for a man,its not for weak willed guys,with this power exchange we are proving who we are.my muzzled manhood sets me free.going out in public locked,i feel the power of the women & i love it.everything else i do in life remains the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice